Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

Epicene Kitten
*wanders around, touching things*

I just finished all my exams and classes. So I'm gunna finish your art this week. And it will be free. yeah, yeah.

Cultist

66 people like this 8 people dislike this.
Spaghetti meatballs ballsacks.

Cultist

Epicene Kitten

Ignore the idea that a lot of his stuff is missing right now, I just wanted to get a general idea of his body type and skin colour. ajdhafhsa
Also if you still wanted the same clothes

Heart Husband

17,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I like this topic~

Desirable Sex Symbol

Princeh Monster
Epicene Kitten

Ignore the idea that a lot of his stuff is missing right now, I just wanted to get a general idea of his body type and skin colour. ajdhafhsa

Yes, all the same clothes would be swell! And also, how did exams go? I started a new job and I've been so busy lately as well. I only ever stop in to check certain things now and search for more RP partners orz He's looking great already, fantastic even, and now I'm excited to see the finished product owo

Cultist

Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Epicene Kitten

Yes, all the same clothes would be swell! And also, how did exams go? I started a new job and I've been so busy lately as well. I only ever stop in to check certain things now and search for more RP partners orz He's looking great already, fantastic even, and now I'm excited to see the finished product owo

I did pretty well I think I had one spring class I just finished and didn't get the mark back yet. I'm in the middle of job searching and I just finished a bunch of convention work for people. obobob.
Man I wish I could still rp, it was always a thing I enjoyed.
Progress
Here is progress on what's happening. This is taking me so long and I apologize again.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Princeh Monster
Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Epicene Kitten

I did pretty well I think I had one spring class I just finished and didn't get the mark back yet. I'm in the middle of job searching and I just finished a bunch of convention work for people. obobob.
Progress
Here is progress on what's happening. This is taking me so long and I apologize again.

no shhh it's okay. I'm so elated to just have this amazing art for one of my main men. asdfjkl; *positively reinforces* This is coming along so swimmingly. You're a really great artist, it's worth the wait~

Cultist

Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Epicene Kitten

Progress

no shhh it's okay. I'm so elated to just have this amazing art for one of my main men. asdfjkl; *positively reinforces* This is coming along so swimmingly. You're a really great artist, it's worth the wait~

BAM
Let me know if you need any changes done. If not I'll be posting a resized version on my DA as well

Cultist

Ima put this shop on hold for a while. Just make temp shops till I can draw properly again.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Princeh Monster
Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Epicene Kitten

Progress

BAM
Let me know if you need any changes done. If not I'll be posting a resized version on my DA as well

Oh my goodness, that tail though, this looks magnificent *o* Thank you so very much!

Cultist

Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Anima Panthera
Princeh Monster
Anima Panthera

Progress

BAM

Oh my goodness, that tail though, this looks magnificent *o* Thank you so very much!

Resized Version No problem it was a pleasure to draw him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff