Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

windy - b e l l s_

So I'm just wondering the direction of Beast, which is posted up on the tumblr page. Any fixes to be made?

Aged Noob

Princeh Monster

I would like to place an order for 2 characters...

You Monster

UserName: z3lyn
Style: Style 2 please
Form: FB(fullbody) - would 300k each be ok? quq
Colour: Coloured
Character name: Fionn and Serial
Refrence/s: Fionn , Serial
Tidbits: It's for a friend, so I only know whatever info that is on the website; hope that's ok
Details: nope. my friend does appreciate guro, if that helps. quq
you can draw them separately or together.

Thank you for considering!

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Princeh Monster
windy - b e l l s_

So I'm just wondering the direction of Beast, which is posted up on the tumblr page. Any fixes to be made?

Those wings are so tasty *w*
gkrsfkdsjf
And I love the look in his eyes <3
Hrm. Though, I'm not so sure about the pose - with the biting his finger all coy and sexy like XD It's a little too bishounen for him me thinks. But! It looks like you've gotten so far with the entire! So! It's really no big deal to me :3 I am so pleased with this >w< Guh! He looks huggable, even with those pointy teeth showin' through. Which is so perfect! Haha! Oh goodness, you good sir - have made my day, week and month! <3

Cultist

z3lyn
Princeh Monster

I would like to place an order for 2 characters...

You Monster

UserName: z3lyn
Style: Style 2 please
Form: FB(fullbody) - would 300k each be ok? quq
Colour: Coloured
Character name: Fionn and Serial
Refrence/s: Fionn , Serial
Tidbits: It's for a friend, so I only know whatever info that is on the website; hope that's ok
Details: nope. my friend does appreciate guro, if that helps. quq
you can draw them separately or together.

Thank you for considering!

Flapping his arms at the new customer the gentleman grins ear to ear.

Oh boy does he ever accept!

Unfortunately the wait may be a while. He likes to take his time.

Cultist

windy - b e l l s_
Princeh Monster
windy - b e l l s_

Those wings are so tasty *w*
gkrsfkdsjf
And I love the look in his eyes <3
Hrm. Though, I'm not so sure about the pose - with the biting his finger all coy and sexy like XD It's a little too bishounen for him me thinks. But! It looks like you've gotten so far with the entire! So! It's really no big deal to me :3 I am so pleased with this >w< Guh! He looks huggable, even with those pointy teeth showin' through. Which is so perfect! Haha! Oh goodness, you good sir - have made my day, week and month! <3

Oh yeah I was wondering about the pose myself. I read your bio description thing further into detail, and he seems like a tough cookie. So I can always change that. I just wanted to make him look really happy cause I felt he deserved it. LOL. But I can sketch out a type two pose, and you can choose what you like better if you'd like?

As for the shadow man, I'm still working on him, shouldn't take too long since he's mostly just the one colour....or shade.

Aged Noob

Princeh Monster

Flapping his arms at the new customer the gentleman grins ear to ear.

Oh boy does he ever accept!

Unfortunately the wait may be a while. He likes to take his time.

T-thank you! * u *
And no prob, I can wait >u<
/rolls into a dusty corner and disappears into lurkage eue
Alas I do not have the literary skills nor imagination to make a proper reply; many apologies!

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Princeh Monster

Oh yeah I was wondering about the pose myself. I read your bio description thing further into detail, and he seems like a tough cookie. So I can always change that. I just wanted to make him look really happy cause I felt he deserved it. LOL. But I can sketch out a type two pose, and you can choose what you like better if you'd like?

As for the shadow man, I'm still working on him, shouldn't take too long since he's mostly just the one colour....or shade.

Yup. Beast is one tough cookie. But he's got a gooey center ;D Or something cheesy like that. I agree with you on the happy thing though; Beastie needs a little happiness every now and then x3

And oh goodness! Well, if you would like to sketch out something else, I would be more than happy to see a second pose :]] But I'll leave it up to you! If you do choose to sketch out another pose, I'll throw in some more gold into the trade, for the extra work you'd be putting into this.

And take your time on the Shadow Man! Just have fun with him ;D I certainly am very excited to see what you do with him though!

Heart Husband

17,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Princeh Monster
Shonem

Final version before fixes is up! Just let me know if everything is okay or if there are things to be changed.

Anything I see is probably just stuff you're going to go over when you "fix" it and such.
Can't say I've got anything I want changed, looks awesome.
I really like it.

When you've finished it and all that, you can go ahead and pm me if you like.

Cultist

Shonem
Princeh Monster
Shonem

Final version before fixes is up! Just let me know if everything is okay or if there are things to be changed.

Anything I see is probably just stuff you're going to go over when you "fix" it and such.
I really like it.

Oh please, if you see things that need tweaking tell me, I do sometimes miss quite a bit.

Heart Husband

17,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Princeh Monster
Shonem
Princeh Monster
Shonem

I really like it.

Oh please, if you see things that need tweaking tell me, I do sometimes miss quite a bit.

Just the lines on the clothes not looking as smooth as on the faces, but I'm sure you had already planned on working over it.

The belt is not the same, but I actually like how you did it.

I showed what you had already done so far to my nephew, and all he said was "YES, YES, YES"
So, lol, I've not got anything to ask you to change really~
<3

Aged Noob

/rollsacrossshop

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Just thought I should let you know - I saw the wip for Shadow Man on your tumblr <3 And I'm totally one hundred percent in love with it!

The only thing I saw that was mildly off was his eyes - they're both supposed to be that gold color that his right is. BUT since I never got to recoloring that on the tektek - That is totally my fault and I'm not worried about.

Because that expression.
And the pose.
And those abs.
And everything.
Is just SO PERFECT. MY GOD.
You are very talented good Prince! <3 I'm in love with what you've done with my character :3

Cultist

I'm hoping to finish up a couple things tomorrow. Namely Shonem`s piece and fixing up Beast, and etcetc. On everything else....Yeah Diablo three came out yesterday night so I've been nerding the heck out.

@Shonem: Foshofosho
@z3lyn: -Tumbles-
@Windy: I'll fix it : ) And Im glad.
windy - b e l l s_
==> Dumpling

Username: windy-b e l l s_
Style: Digital Art
Form: Halfbody
Color: Colored
References: Natalie
Specifications: She's sweet, frail, easily frightened and some how, some way she's survived the goram zombie apopcalypse. Or at least,the initial stages of it.

。◕‿◕。

I'll get right on it!

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Tarmalade

Oh yay! Thank you so much! >w< Trade sent <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items