Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Phantom

post to order after midterms ^_^

Cultist

Mana Mateus
Princeh Monster
Alright we finally got some people back from holiday, so I'm not crazy busy.
Updates!
Mana, as it is now, it just needs final touches and say so.

Oh, that looks amazing! I love it already. Now the finishing touches... I think perhaps a bit of an addition to the choker would be good. Maybe a hoop in the middle of it like the one on this:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/76419

Besides that, I think everything looks about right. Oh, and like last time, I'd like to request a really big res version (like 1000 height by X width), then a more useable one around half that size.

I'll send over the trade as well. Hope it was fun for you to work with as much as it was for me being excited about it.

Mana
You know me, I always love drawing for you : )
I hope you like it. It's height is 1000 exactly. I mostly always use large res pictures.

Cat

15,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Princeh Monster

Mana
I hope you like it. It's height is 1000 exactly. I mostly always use large res pictures.

Oh, it's lovely. I'm so glad I got to have another piece by you. Thank you so much, again!

Cultist

Mana Mateus
Princeh Monster

Mana

Oh, it's lovely. I'm so glad I got to have another piece by you. Thank you so much, again!

I'm just sorry it took so long.

Heart Husband

17,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Princeh Monster

Liking that rough sketch~
Love how you did his face.
Even more so when they only reference I gave was -u-

xD

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
You Monster
UserName: windy-b e l l s_
Style: 1
Form: Half body
Colour: Colored
Character name: Beast
Refrence/s: Here he is.
Tidbits: He's got a crooked smile, and vengence on the brain. He lives in a topsy turvy world called the Dread and has recently become the self proclaimed protector of a girl named Adahlia, who's been dragged to the Dread for some unknown reason. Also, he really wants to kill a guy named the Shadow Man, and he'll do almost anything to get the chance. He's a good guy all in all; he just holds a grudge.
Details: Just have fun with him. If you have any questions, or anything I'd be more than happy to answer answer! If you end up liking him, I might try and commission you for a couple piece. But only if you like him XD Haha!

AND//OR

You Monster
Character name: The Shadow Man
Tidbits: Long story short; he's kind of a d**k. I'll just copy/paste a description I wrote up for him a little while ago. "The Shadow Man is a creature not to be dealt with if at all possible. He is greedy, is known best for his wanton cruelty. While no one truly knows what motivates him, they all know that he always gets what he wants, no matter what it is. He deals in the darkest of Magicks, and he does so boastfully, and with out remorse. He seems to be made from the shadows themselves, and it is theorized he came to the Dread simply for the game of destroying it. He's likely the most dangerous, and most infamous of any Creature. He has destroyed entire cities, and laid waste to incredible landmarks. He is not to be trifled with, and should be avoided no matter what."

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
==> Dumpling

Username: windy-b e l l s_
Style: Digital Art
Form: Halfbody
Color: Colored
References: Natalie
Specifications: She's sweet, frail, easily frightened and some how, some way she's survived the goram zombie apopcalypse. Or at least,the initial stages of it.

Cultist

Shonem
Princeh Monster

Liking that rough sketch~
Love how you did his face.
Even more so when they only reference I gave was -u-

xD

Haha I'm glad~
I've posted up general outlines of the pose, I'm struggling with it a bit, and that was my best attempt so far, but I can always change it if you like. Just let me know : )

Cultist

windy - b e l l s_
You Monster
Character name: Beast
Tidbits: He's got a crooked smile, and vengence on the brain. He lives in a topsy turvy world called the Dread and has recently become the self proclaimed protector of a girl named Adahlia, who's been dragged to the Dread for some unknown reason. Also, he really wants to kill a guy named the Shadow Man, and he'll do almost anything to get the chance. He's a good guy all in all; he just holds a grudge.
Details: Just have fun with him. If you have any questions, or anything I'd be more than happy to answer answer! If you end up liking him, I might try and commission you for a couple piece. But only if you like him XD Haha!

windy - b e l l s_
AND//OR

You Monster
Character name: The Shadow Man
Tidbits: Long story short; he's kind of a d**k. I'll just copy/paste a description I wrote up for him a little while ago. "The Shadow Man is a creature not to be dealt with if at all possible. He is greedy, is known best for his wanton cruelty. While no one truly knows what motivates him, they all know that he always gets what he wants, no matter what it is. He deals in the darkest of Magicks, and he does so boastfully, and with out remorse. He seems to be made from the shadows themselves, and it is theorized he came to the Dread simply for the game of destroying it. He's likely the most dangerous, and most infamous of any Creature. He has destroyed entire cities, and laid waste to incredible landmarks. He is not to be trifled with, and should be avoided no matter what."

The Gentleman clasps his hands together politely. A crooked smile and a crooked shadow, how delightful. Both were opportunities not to be passed up. Unfortunately the wait would be a while, if that was agreeable.

Requests accepted.

Heart Husband

17,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Princeh Monster

Haha I'm glad~
I've posted up general outlines of the pose, I'm struggling with it a bit, and that was my best attempt so far, but I can always change it if you like. Just let me know : )

I keep trying to ask my nephew his opinion and such, because he changed avatars since then and I sort of did.
But he merely replies "I don't care either way".
He asked me to get art of us too. bleh~

But it's cool, just do your thing.
Don't expect too many requests for change from my end, but if you're not sure about something, feel free to ask.

Thank you again.

Divine Nymph

16,775 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Princeh Monster

You have made my week, good sir! I am more than willing to wait a while for these pieces. Good art is hard to come by after all.

Cultist

Head up everyone.
I'm sorry for the length of absence. I'm in the process of building a new computer since this one is currently dying and I get frustrated trying to use it. I'm probably going to have some updates for everyone tonight : )

Just waiting on a graphics card to be restocked so I can buy it.

Edit: Updates!

Cultist

Shonem

Final version before fixes is up! Just let me know if everything is okay or if there are things to be changed.

Cultist

More updates~

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Username: Elusive Colours
Style: Digital Art
Form: HB
Color: Color
References: Reference
Specifications: Facial Expressions: Cruel grin, showing off fangs. Extra: Was thinking blood covered hand.. with it running down the forearm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff