Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse

Uh-Uh-Uh-Updates Just rough sketch

Hey Princeh. Would it be possible to have his eyes "looking at the viewer," also, the feathers you drew are actually supposed to be dollar bills. emotion_brofist

Oh snap, yeah for sure. On both things.

Smoker

Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse

Hey Princeh. Would it be possible to have his eyes "looking at the viewer," also, the feathers you drew are actually supposed to be dollar bills. emotion_brofist

thanks, mate

Cultist

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse

thanks, mate

Update

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
Princeh Monster

Ooooh...*swoons*
Your artwork is just lovely.

Cultist

Valirieh Rael
Princeh Monster

Ooooh...*swoons*
Your artwork is just lovely.

ty~

Excitable Phantom

I got told someone in here with a big long pointy nose...and long hair....with horns.. drew really good.

so I came over to see.

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
Princeh Monster

UserName:Valirieh Rael
Style: 1
Form:HB(Halfbody)
Colour: Coloured

Refrence/s:Tektek

Details: I'm still a bit on the indecisive side about her exact personality, though, I do know that she must have a plus sized bust. From what I've seen, you can pull that off. emotion_dowant
I would like to give you artistic freedom with her, but if you would like any opinions I'm more than willing to give some input. emotion_yatta

Cultist

Hale Hollowell
I got told someone in here with a big long pointy nose...and long hair....with horns.. drew really good.

so I came over to see.

Long pointy nose...sounds like some kind of weirdo.

Cultist

Valirieh Rael
Princeh Monster

UserName:Valirieh Rael
Style: 1
Form:HB(Halfbody)
Colour: Coloured

Refrence/s:Tektek

Details: I'm still a bit on the indecisive side about her exact personality, though, I do know that she must have a plus sized bust. From what I've seen, you can pull that off. emotion_dowant
I would like to give you artistic freedom with her, but if you would like any opinions I'm more than willing to give some input. emotion_yatta

Accepted.

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
Princeh Monster

Accepted.

Thank you, I'll send a trade. :3

Smoker

Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse

thanks, mate

Update

I think the size of the bills in his hat should be larger. It's supposed to look like he just crammed money in random spots cause pockets are so over rated. >:l
The rest. The rest I approve of, G.

Cultist

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse

thanks, mate

Update

I think the size of the bills in his hat should be larger. It's supposed to look like he just crammed money in random spots cause pockets are so over rated. >:l

Updates Was this more of what you were looking for? Or more money? Also did you want it all along the band of the hat?

Smoker

Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse

thanks, mate

Update

Updates Was this more of what you were looking for? Or more money? Also did you want it all along the band of the hat?

yeah man. I dig that.
could i get you to add dollar signs on em' too?

Cultist

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Princeh Monster
Murdoc Betelgeuse
thanks, mate

Update

yeah man. I dig that.
could i get you to add dollar signs on em' too?

Here you goooo

Smoker

Princeh Monster

Thanks man! Great work once again. emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items