Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like your pose a lot more than my suggestion. The only thing I want to make sure is that his face will be turned to the viewer. If you are feeling ambitious, I think that playing with the lighting would be a nice affect. Possibly something like this, where the presence of shutters is suggested by the vertical beams of light splashing onto the side of his face there.

https://d.facdn.net/art/fmephit/1291404098.fmephit_2010_kahmari_bossotter_desk.jpg for his body shape, he is all fat, not an ounce of muscle on em

Edit: Yes, he wears a badge.

Cultist

Yeah for sure. I put his head at kind of a tilt, relaxed in an almost dismissive/condescending way.

Ah yes, the famous blinds lighting. I was planning on it. I'm kind of a fan of the noire/western kind of look.

Any particular design? I was going to put it in the picture if you'd like.
Princeh Monster
Yeah for sure. I put his head at kind of a tilt, relaxed in an almost dismissive/condescending way.

Ah yes, the famous blinds lighting. I was planning on it. Im kind of a fan of the noire/western kind of look.

Any particular design? I was going to put it in the picture if youd like.

That all sounds great. And if you mean the design for his officer badge, no, I do not have a particular design in mind. So anything goes.
Princeh Monster

The reference art here is finished, if you'd like to refer to this for the colouring. I hope it helps.

fkjsfklsjd

Cultist

Vodnic
Princeh Monster

The reference art here is finished, if you'd like to refer to this for the colouring. I hope it helps.

fkjsfklsjd

I just wanted to give you a quick update. I've worked on the art more, just haven't posted anything yet. Im also a bit strapped for time this week because I'm simultaneously working on my portfolio and a birthday gift. And I don't want to rush yours since the lighting is complex. Anyways just wanted to let you know. : ) Next week im going to have a lot of time-

Witty Elocutionist

10,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Princeh Monster
You Monster

UserName: Nye U-chan
Style: 1
Form: HB(Halfbody)
Colour: Coloured
Character name: Enzo
Refrence/s: Here
Tidbits: I think most info is on that page.
Details: If it's all the same to you, I'd like for you to draw him in his Society uniform (can be found under 'Style' section). That mean no wold ears or tail and no scars over his eyes~

Not a problem, I have all the time in the world.

Cultist

Nye U-chan
Princeh Monster
You Monster

UserName: Nye U-chan
Style: 1
Form: HB(Halfbody)
Colour: Coloured
Character name: Enzo
Refrence/s: Here
Tidbits: I think most info is on that page.
Details: If it's all the same to you, I'd like for you to draw him in his Society uniform (can be found under 'Style' section). That mean no wold ears or tail and no scars over his eyes~

Understood, I'm happy to process your request. As soon as I have something to post I'll be attaching a link to your name under slots. It may be a while as there is a commission before you, and as an above post describes I'm fairly busy this weekend.

Cultist

Omg Vodnic I hope you check out the latest updates. I'm having so much fun with this character and his rolls. LOL

Plus I need to know if I'm headed in the right direction.
LOL. It's looking bad a**, dude. ... Seriously, loving this. I like how the neck fluff looks and the colouring is coming along really nicely.

* Edit, I found something that needs to be adjusted. Let me just .. figure out how.

MrShizmo's Wife

Slayer

fdsfjskldjfkdsjfkdsjfkljdsklfjkldsjfklsjdklfjskdljfkljsdklfjlskdjf

I'm going blind already, so hopefully you can read that.

Cultist

Yes for sure. I was actually going to get back to the teeth in a bit. Cause one of the tusks is unsatisfactory as well as the angled tooth.

Cultist

==> Dumpling

Username: Princeh Monster
Style: Digital
Form: HB
Color: Color
References: muhmuhmuhahhhhh
Specifications:
-Her hair is messy and wild (pale blonde).
-Two different eye colours (yellow/black)
-Piercings= two in the lobe one in the upper area.
-Tattoos=Stars around her yellow right eye
-Flat chested->chest is also bound with bandages
-Black cords around wrists.
Personality:
-Stoic, Perceptive, Impatient, Apathetic.
Pose: Very blank staring straight on, empty look eyes.

Cultist

FURlKAKE
heart

thanks~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items