Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

Moth Cat
"Damnit, I've only got one eye left! Stop trying to ruin it on me!" Scrubbing the sand from her eye, ignoring all other wounds entirely, it would take a moment for her to calm down.

Hmm.. What to buy... I've come to the realization that I have far too many OC's lately.

Tongue rolls out of his mouth like a disturbingly ugly puppy as he and the precious dumpling welcome the newcomer. Making a dramatic gesture he sweeps his arms framing a whiteboard on the wall. In a scratchy penmanship are the words, "One can never have too many OC's".
Moth Cat
"Damnit, I've only got one eye left! Stop trying to ruin it on me!" Scrubbing the sand from her eye, ignoring all other wounds entirely, it would take a moment for her to calm down.

Hmm.. What to buy... I've come to the realization that I have far too many OC's lately.

-paps the new customers face excitedly-
You could always get some lovely avi art otherwise c:

Enduring Cyclops

After hemming and hawing for a while over what to do, and perhaps what art to buy, the one eyed female would blink and realize how long she was taking.
"Sorry for the wait, I'll make up my mind soon-"

"-er or later.."
'Oh no, take whatever time you need!' the Dumpling says to Moth Cat, and turns to her dapper partner in crime with a request in mind...

Quote:
You Monster

UserName: Tarmalade
Style: Bribe: [CloseToYou] 430k
Form: FB(fullbody)
Colour: Coloured
Refrence/s: Tarmalade
Tidbits: Adorable
Details: Can you draw her smiling and holding up a hot cup of tea please c:

"Can I have this please c:"

Cultist

Tarmalade
'Oh no, take whatever time you need!' the Dumpling says to Moth Cat, and turns to her dapper partner in crime with a request in mind...

Quote:
You Monster

UserName: Tarmalade
Style: Bribe: [CloseToYou] 430k
Form: FB(fullbody)
Colour: Coloured
Refrence/s: Tarmalade
Tidbits: Adorable
Details: Can you draw her smiling and holding up a hot cup of tea please c:

"Can I have this please c:"

Unsure what to do with the freshly picked sand from his pocket he narrows his eyes making out the shape of her request.

In a spasm he head twitches backwards and he begins to make a gargling noise. Choking on the copious amounts of black goop constantly dripping from his mouth.

The dumplin' will understand this...she always does.
<3

Cultist

Skulking around and brushing cobwebs from shop merchandise, the gentleman patiently awaits their next customer.

He can wait forever.
The Dumplin twiddles her thumbs idly from a top a large our glass, staring at the open sign, and dusts some stray sand off her new surface
Alas, I am back again!

The gentleman rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, cracking his neck from side to side with the most god awful and eerie popping sound.

Not sure whether I should commission you to draw Moloch again, or if I'll change 'er up and get you to draw another OC I have. Do you have any preferences on what you feel like drawing?

Cultist

Vodnic
Alas, I am back again!

The gentleman rolled up the sleeves of his shirt, cracking his neck from side to side with the most god awful and eerie popping sound.

Not sure whether I should commission you to draw Moloch again, or if I'll change 'er up and get you to draw another OC I have. Do you have any preferences on what you feel like drawing?

Always a pleasure.

Unnaturally long fingers tap his lips thoughtfully as he processes the request.

In terms of preference he is completely fine with anything. He is sure that whatever the gentleman chooses will make for a delightful process.
Princeh Monster
Vodnic
Alas, I am back again!

Always a pleasure.

In terms of preference he is completely fine with anything. He is sure that whatever the gentleman chooses will make for a delightful process.

Before I post my request, I have to ask.

Are you able to bend the rules in your "not fond of section," specifically the background rule.
I'm willing to up the bribe amount for a full body if a background is able to be included.

Cultist

Vodnic
Princeh Monster
Vodnic
Alas, I am back again!

Always a pleasure.

Before I post my request, I have to ask.

Are you able to bend the rules in your "not fond of section," specifically the background rule.
I'm willing to up the bribe amount for a full body if a background is able to be included.

I mostly made that rule because backgrounds are more work. They usually require researching and referencing. Only because I don't do them that often, anatomy is my deals. But yeah I can bend them. I'm actually trying to change that anyways. I think it's probably best to get out of my comfort zone.
Quote:
You Monster

UserName: Vodnic

Style: Similar style to before, or anything you want to work with.

Form: Full-body with simple background

Colour: Colored

Character name: Sgt Samuel F Hog
Refrence/s: Reference 1 Reference 2 (Slightly more brown in tone though. Not as yellow.) Reference 3

Tidbits: Samuel is a warden of a county jail, he's pretty laid back for the most part, but if someone crosses his path he packs a bone-crushing bite. His teeth are brutal, so take note of those in the reference images.

Details: This was the only pose I could find. sdkfjskljf So if you have idea's let me know. I'm thinking about having him leaning back in a chair at his desk, all his police man gear on his belt, handcuffs, a baton. Preferably, he'd be drawn in a dirty muscle shirt covered in grease stains with his hair slicked back and an officer hat thrown onto a desk. Perhaps there would be awards on the wall, or light shining through the window onto his face. Something that indicates his profession as well as his pompous attitude.

Willing to pay 500k

Hope warthogs and fat people don't scare you off. Let me know what you think.

Cultist

Vodnic
Quote:
You Monster

UserName: Vodnic

Style: Similar style to before, or anything you want to work with.

Form: Full-body with simple background

Colour: Colored

Character name: Sgt Samuel F Hog
Refrence/s: Reference 1 Reference 2 (Slightly more brown in tone though. Not as yellow.) Reference 3

Tidbits: Samuel is a warden of a county jail, he's pretty laid back for the most part, but if someone crosses his path he packs a bone-crushing bite. His teeth are brutal, so take note of those in the reference images.

Details: This was the only pose I could find. sdkfjskljf So if you have idea's let me know. I'm thinking about having him leaning back in a chair at his desk, all his police man gear on his belt, handcuffs, a baton. Preferably, he'd be drawn in a dirty muscle shirt covered in grease stains with his hair slicked back and an officer hat thrown onto a desk. Perhaps there would be awards on the wall, or light shining through the window onto his face. Something that indicates his profession as well as his pompous attitude.

Willing to pay 500k

Hope warthogs and fat people don't scare you off. Let me know what you think.

Okkkkkay. So yes, amazing character as usual. There is one issue with the pose you've chosen. Bits of him will be cut out. I don't know if I will be able to show everything on his belt with him sitting down (though I can include such items). I made a quick draft of what I'm talking about. Hope this helps. Let me know what you think.

Also does he have a badge or anything? Annnnnd he's fat/muscle not just fat?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff