Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Noob

Hi There. ♥
I am only doing tiny pixel art such as this -> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
becuase it'll be easy for me to do many for you guys.
I have the rights to not draw you.
Please be patient with me.
I won't be doing couples and/or cluttered avis. atm. (Sorry)
Prices:
You may choose your price. (MUST BE REASONABLE)

wahmbulance NOW DRAWING MORE! wahmbulance
WATCH ME DRAW YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE
CLICK MWA

wahmbulance Updated : 9/30/14 wahmbulance

What I've drawn (it's alot):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slots:

It's good making business with you <3

Versatile Consumer

10,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mmmm go ahead and set me up for one ;o of my current avatar 10b~?

Kawaii Noob

Fainted and Tainted
Mmmm go ahead and set me up for one ;o of my current avatar 10b~?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Noob

BUMP emotion_bigheart

Kawaii Noob

oetoriyaa
BUMP emotion_bigheart

Kawaii Noob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers