Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boba Connoisseur

I'm more than happy to draw her with that pose, but I have questions about her outfit. Does she usually wear hoodies with jeans like in the chibi? I just want to draw it properly so there aren't any major character flaws or anything. Also, are her eyes brown?

Yeah her outfit is the same, but her eyes are orange. c: I'll send the trade now since you accepted, sorry for not before, I was sleepin' xD

Indulgent Consumer

iDatenshi
Boba Connoisseur

I'm more than happy to draw her with that pose, but I have questions about her outfit. Does she usually wear hoodies with jeans like in the chibi? I just want to draw it properly so there aren't any major character flaws or anything. Also, are her eyes brown?

Yeah her outfit is the same, but her eyes are orange. c: I'll send the trade now since you accepted, sorry for not before, I was sleepin' xD

So brown hoodie/orange eyes, black hair? Oh and thanks for the trade. biggrin
Boba Connoisseur
iDatenshi
Boba Connoisseur

Yep 8D Hoodie can be brown/black/anydarkcolor, but brown is the most common.

Indulgent Consumer

iDatenshi
Boba Connoisseur
iDatenshi
Boba Connoisseur

Alright thanks. The references don't give me a super clear view of her hair, it's short right?
Boba Connoisseur
iDatenshi
Boba Connoisseur
iDatenshi
Boba Connoisseur

Alright thanks. The references don't give me a super clear view of her hair, it's short right?

Yepyep. c:

Indulgent Consumer

Indulgent Consumer

Indulgent Consumer

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
Naichya

itsannnnie

I accepted the two of you, but neither or you have sent me the trade. Are you guys still interested in buying art?
Eridanos
Naichya

itsannnnie

I accepted the two of you, but neither or you have sent me the trade. Are you guys still interested in buying art?

Oh sorry, I'm not buying avi art anymore.

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
itsannnnie

Oh sorry, I'm not buying avi art anymore.

Ah, okay.

Indulgent Consumer

froghat

Hey hey! Here's the sketches. They still look sort of plain but Mosaic will be extremely colorful. I'm unsure how much I could add to them without changing too much. Ram boy might and rabbit girl might just have alternate outfit colors if you don't mind, I could color them the same way as the references, but you said you wanted more color right?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Camper

16,940 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Boba Connoisseur

Hey hey! Here's the sketches. They still look sort of plain but Mosaic will be extremely colorful. I'm unsure how much I could add to them without changing too much. Ram boy might and rabbit girl might just have alternate outfit colors if you don't mind, I could color them the same way as the references, but you said you wanted more color right?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!! classified_fu the sketches look AMAZING emotion_dowant
YES MORE COLOR * 7 *)b alternate color outfits are completely fine!!! emotion_bigheart

thank you so much ^ v ^
ALSO, i LOVE MY HAT!!! what am i now a katamari rabbit? emotion_awesome LOLs.

Indulgent Consumer

froghat

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!! classified_fu the sketches look AMAZING emotion_dowant
YES MORE COLOR * 7 *)b alternate color outfits are completely fine!!! emotion_bigheart

thank you so much ^ v ^
ALSO, i LOVE MY HAT!!! what am i now a katamari rabbit? emotion_awesome LOLs.

Have you ever played the game Elebits?

I think the item you have next to you with the colorful little monsters is a Gaia parody of that game's creatures. Elebits are freaking adorable and since you said something about crazy hats, well, what's better than some huge Elebit head?

Indulgent Consumer

Prepping sketches to be painted, Also added my lax style as an offer for customers to ask for. Form has been appropriately editted to accommodate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff