• Novice Mage 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Eridanos

Commission for Eridanos

Username: froghat
Page Number: 3
Date: 8/21/12
Chibi/Bust/Waist/Fullbody/Animation/Experimental: EXPERIMENTAL! emotion_kirakira
Color?: however you usually do experimental~
Reference Picture: AHHH--!!! classified_fu
do any of the characters below inspire you? emotion_kirakira
if so, choose whoever you'd rather draw?

MOSAIC (basically my current avi but feel free to change up her outfit and hat! she loves crazy hats and colorful outfits = ARTISITC FREEDOM!!! emotion_dowant ): XX || XX || XX

my cousin's OC:

RABBIT GIRL: XX || XX || XX || XX

RAM BOY: XX || XX || XX || XX
Offer: 10k for one OR 35k for three (of them together? but separate is ok too)?
Who are the Patriots?: La-li-lu-le-lo

Chatty Camper

16,940 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Boba Connoisseur

Digital Commission for Boba

Page number of order: three
I want a chibi/halfshot/bust/headshot/fullbody: 3 waists emotion_kirakira <--- can i do that?
Color/No Color: watercolor (is this the right form...TT v TT)
Offer: 110k for 3 watercolor waists together...i wonder if that would be too awk, otherwise separate is fine!
References: AHHH--!!! classified_fu

MOSAIC (basically my current avi but feel free to change up her outfit and hat! she loves crazy hats and colorful outfits = ARTISITC FREEDOM!!! emotion_dowant ): XX || XX || XX

my cousin's OC:

Question/Comments/Suggestions: artistic freedom~! feel free to make new/interesting outfits for the characters emotion_brofist or add more color to 'em b/c rabbit girl & ram boy are quite plain imo (my cousin thinks otherwise... emotion_awesome ) thank you!!! heart

Boba Connoisseur

Traditional Commission for Boba

Username: iDatenshi [my second account is KindOfAJerk]
Page number of order:Three
I want a chibi/halfshot/bust/headshot/fullbody: Fullbody
Color/No Color: Color
Offer: 80k
References: headshot and a chibi full body
Question/Comments/Suggestions: If you could make my oc flicking a lighter on that would be really cool. She smokes off and on, but also is a bit obsessed with fire in general.

Indulgent Consumer

Naichya

I felt like drawing some customers for fun since we just opened!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Indulgent Consumer

froghat
Boba Connoisseur

Digital Commission for Boba

Page number of order: three
I want a chibi/halfshot/bust/headshot/fullbody: 3 waists emotion_kirakira <--- can i do that?
Color/No Color: watercolor (is this the right form...TT v TT)
Offer: 110k for 3 watercolor waists together...i wonder if that would be too awk, otherwise separate is fine!
References: AHHH--!!! classified_fu

my cousin's OC:

Question/Comments/Suggestions: artistic freedom~! feel free to make new/interesting outfits for the characters emotion_brofist or add more color to 'em b/c rabbit girl & ram boy are quite plain imo (my cousin thinks otherwise... emotion_awesome ) thank you!!! heart

Thank you for pointing out that I didn't label my digital form as a watercolor form as well. Whoops. My forms are actually exactly the same, so I should correct that. XD

I totally accept working on this commission, they all look like so much fun to draw emotion_kirakira

You can always order more than one thing at once from me, just note that I send everything at once so the more you order, the long you may have to wait.

Indulgent Consumer

iDatenshi
Boba Connoisseur

Traditional Commission for Boba

Username: iDatenshi [my second account is KindOfAJerk]
Page number of order:Three
I want a chibi/halfshot/bust/headshot/fullbody: Fullbody
Color/No Color: Color
Offer: 80k
References: headshot and a chibi full body
Question/Comments/Suggestions: If you could make my oc flicking a lighter on that would be really cool. She smokes off and on, but also is a bit obsessed with fire in general.

I'm more than happy to draw her with that pose, but I have questions about her outfit. Does she usually wear hoodies with jeans like in the chibi? I just want to draw it properly so there aren't any major character flaws or anything. Also, are her eyes brown?

Indulgent Consumer

froghat

Psst it's Adventure Time!

Chatty Camper

16,940 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Boba Connoisseur

Thank you for pointing out that I didn't label my digital form as a watercolor form as well. Whoops. My forms are actually exactly the same, so I should correct that. XD

I totally accept working on this commission, they all look like so much fun to draw emotion_kirakira

You can always order more than one thing at once from me, just note that I send everything at once so the more you order, the long you may have to wait.

LOLs. np! emotion_yatta

YAY!!! i'll go send trade in a few minutes~ whee

okies! i can wait forever for your art * 7 *)b...well, maybe just a year... emotion_awesome also, is it possible if i can get a scanned version of the lineart or sketch too b/c i srsly love sketchy art emotion_kirakira sorry for all of the requests TT v TT

Chatty Camper

16,940 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Boba Connoisseur

Psst it's Adventure Time!

asdfjk;l YES!!! classified_fu have you watched the most recent episode? i havent but my brother spoiled it for me & told me that jake made it to tier 15 *____*
User Image

Indulgent Consumer

froghat

Thanks for sending the trade, AND I am definitely capable of sending you the sketched art. (I like sketchy art too) heart

The newest episode focusing on PB and Lady Rainicorn right? I'm not saying anymore in fear of spoiling you, but I just saw it today, I missed it on television yesterday and so had to download it.

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Boba Connoisseur
Naichya

I felt like drawing some customers for fun since we just opened!

Ohmy <3 I a freebie? Thank you heart Hope business goes well for you!!

Indulgent Consumer

wolves luver

I'm actually not much an art collector myself, but I hope you have a good day with a freebie.

Boba Connoisseur
wolves luver

I'm actually not much an art collector myself, but I hope you have a good day with a freebie.

Oh thank you so much! : D
Oh yeah, and good luck on your shop... I know how hard it can be sometimes to get one started : D
i really like how the poses that both of you draw are very expressive
just wondering if either of you will consider art trades

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas