Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Consumer

======>Pchoooooooo<======

Welcome to Pchoooooooo!!!

Pick Up on posts 11/12

gaia_star Real Life Commissions Offered through dA's new widget, check out our dAs for more info!
pikadventures and soraminami

gaia_star If Boba Connoisseur can reach two million gold earned before February, she'll rng freebies for people posting in the shop.

Intro--Rules--Prices/Samples--Forms--List--Pick Up--FAQ

Indulgent Consumer

Rules

>>> If you must leave Gaia or have no internet access for an indefinite amount of time PLEASE TELL US. DO NOT CANCEL TRADES WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTIFICATION. That pisses us off.

>>> No quoting posts from the first page.

>>> If you want Gaia avatar art, the reference must be from TekTek.

>>> Please don't advertise other shops/charities/auctions in your posts, if it's your signature, well, we can't control that.

>>> We like bumps, but please don't do it too excessively.

>>> When your request is accepted, please send the trade. We don't really want to go around reminding people.

>>> We will quote you on the thread when your art is done and we will instruct you to go to the front page where the pick up "window" is to get your art. All prior art picked up will be there to see.

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200
Prices and Samples

Much like my username, my art style tends to change very often. Don't be afraid to ask me specifically what style of art you want, whether it'd be dot eyes chibi or anime eyes chibi and etc. I'll explain more after I show you the samples. But please keep reading until then!

Traditional Samples:

Chibis: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Bust shots: [x] [x]
Half shots: [x] [x]
Fullbodies: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Digital Samples:
Chibi: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Bust shots: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Half shots: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Fullbodies: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Animation: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Experimental: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Are you guys still here? Good! As you may or may not have noticed, yes, I have a lot of styles! The big difference in style are mostly in chibi form. Also, there are two styles I can color for you in both Traditional and Digital (which will cost extra, but it's optional!). The options for traditional are color pencil or markers, while digital is water color-esque or a solid paint. Animation (if you want it to be in color) will always be in binary (the MS Paint looking option). When you fill out the form, please specify what you want. I will provide an example on the form later on. Also, there will be a question on the form. I apologize in advance, but a surprising amount of people tend to not read these parts. Also, after I accept your form, please send me your trade! The answer is La-li-lu-le-lo. Thanks again guys!

======> Prices<======
Traditional
==> Chibi: 20k
==> Bust: 20k
==> Halfshot: 50k
==> Fullbody: 70k
========
Coloring Style
==>Color pencil: 10k
==> Markers: 30k

Digital
==> Chibi: 40k
==> Bust: 30k
==> Halfshot: 80k
==> Fullbody: 100k
==> Animation: Bribe
==> Experimental: 10k

==>Coloring Style<==
==> Watercolor: 10k
==> Paint: 20k

Deviant Art for more examples

Indulgent Consumer

I'm generally willing to draw anything, but I find most people commissioning me to do fullbodies all the time, so there may be a lack of other art in my dA and in my samples.

I use an arsenal of tools for my traditional art so if you want something specific you need to tell me.

gaia_star Real life commissions are now offered through dAs widget. Check out my deviantArt: soraminami (Right side of page)

Traditional Samples

Chibi:
Bust or Headshot:
Half-body/Waist up:
Fullbody: [x][x]

Digital Samples

Chibi: [x][x][x]
Bust or Headshot: [x][x][x][x]
Half-body/Waist up: [x][x]
Fullbody:

Prices for TRADITIONAL

Chibi: 30k
Bust or Headshot: 30k
Half-body/Waist up: 50k
Fullbody: 80k

Prices for DIGITAL and WATERCOLOR

Chibi: 40k
Bust or headshot: 30k
Half-body/Waist-up: 70k
Fullbody: 100k

Lax Style

For 30k I will draw your avatar/character in my lax style. It's a way I draw people for fun and is easy for me to do really quickly. They are only offered to be colored with markers or color pencils and will always be a fullbody.

+ Color will cost more (At your own judgement) and couples cost double the listed minimum or at your own judgement again.
++ I accept items and gold.
+++ I'd really appreciate if the trade can be sent as soon as physically possible once I accept your request for a commission. I will not put you on my list (and therefore not begin your work) until I see a trade. It sounds harsh, but it's necessary when some people don't send trades and come barging in asking for their art. I wont' work if I can't be guaranteed pay. :/
++++ I tend to let people slide with slightly under the minimum. That or I lower what you offered later when I'm done and send you the art. So offer away!

I appreciate all those that choose to offer over the base price. Thanks guys and gals!

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
Forms

gaia_star Traditional gaia_star

[quote="Eridanos"][/quote]
[align=center][b][color=indigo]Commission for Eridanos
I want Traditional![/color][/b][/align]
Username:
Page Number:
Date:
Chibi/Bust/Waist/Fullbody:
Color?: {color pencil/markers/no color}
Style:
Reference Picture:
Offer:
Who are the Patriots?:

gaia_star Digital gaia_star

[quote="Eridanos"][/quote]
[align=center][b][color=indigo]Commission for Eridanos
I want Digital![/color][/b][/align]
Username:
Page Number:
Date:
Chibi/Bust/Waist/Fullbody/Animation/Experimental:
Color?: {watercolor/paint/no color}
Transparency?: {yes/no, available for paint only}
Reference Picture:
Offer:
Who are the Patriots?:

Note that transparency is ONLY available for the paint/no color option. It's because the water color option uses lower opacity and would look strange in a colored background.

Example of how forms are filled out:

Eridanos

Commission for Eridanos

Username: Eridan
Page Number: 888
Date:8-8-88
Chibi/Bust/Waist/Fullbody: Chibi
Color?: {markers}
Style: Dot eye styled chibi
Reference Picture: ref pic
Offer: 50k
Who are the Patriots?: answer is up there somewhere

Eridanos

Commission for Eridanos

Username: Eridan
Page Number:777
Date: 7-7-77
Chibi/Bust/Waist/Fullbody/Animation/Experimental: Fullbody
Color?: {watercolor}
Reference Picture: ref pic
Offer: 90k
Who are the Patriots?: answer is on a previous post

Indulgent Consumer

Boba Connoisseur's Form

One-size-fit-all art form

[quote="Boba Connoisseur"][/quote]

[align=left] [b][color=green] Commission for Boba [/color][/b]

[b]Username: [/b]
[b]Page number of order:[/b]
[b]Date of order: [/b]
[b]Traditional//Digital//Watercolor//Lax Style:
[b]Chibi/halfshot/bust/headshot/fullbody: [/b]
[b]Color/No Color: [/b]
[b]Offer: [/b]
[b]References: [/b]
[b]Question/Comments/Suggestions: [/b]

Notes!

>>>When you request avatar art, please use Tektek so that I may better see the items being used.
>>>I offer traditional art via color pencils, watercolor, and markers with copics.
>>>You can describe your characters to me via text or describe poses you would like. I like that.
>>>When I accept your request form, you will then send your offered amount in a trade.
>>>After I send your art to you, we will both complete the trade. I will contact you if your end of the trade is incomplete.

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
gaia_spoons Slots gaia_spoons

Commissions Completed: 37
Gold earned:5129667

Indulgent Consumer

Boba's List!

Commissions Completed: 18

Gold earned: 1,525,000

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Indulgent Consumer

gaia_star Specials gaia_star

Event Alert

If Boba Connoisseur can reach 2 million gold earned before February, she'll RNG freebies for people posting here!

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Indulgent Consumer

gaia_crown Boba Connoisseur's Pick Up Area! gaia_crown

● Older >> Newer

[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]-[X]

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
FAQ

==>Why are is your style so inconsistent? What if I want a picture in a different style?
==> I can't pick a style to stay with. Oopsie daisy. If you want a picture in another style, go to the "others" section of the form and link me to the image you want the style in.
_______

==> What is "Experimental" on the form?
==> Just basically me messing around with some styles. You give me 10k and artistic freedom, and I'll give you something ranging from a chibi to a fullbody. It's a bit of a gamble, but you might end up walking with some nice art. :0
_______

==> Why are marker coloring so much more expensive than color pencils?
==> Markers are expensive.
_______

==> Do you have anything you can't draw?
==> Hats, animal slippers, weapons, animals/anthro, mecha, and armor. I can try to draw them if you're adamant on me drawing them, but the results may come out disastrous.
_______

==> How long on average does it take you to finish a commission?
==> It varies. Quickest one I finished was on the same day I received the commission, longest was a month and a half. It depends on many factors, such as if I'm busy with school, if I have motivation, and the difficultly of the commission assigned. If you don't hear anything for more than 2 weeks, feel free to PM me to remind me.
_______

==> Your art is too expensive! Can't you make it cheaper?
==> Nope. Items on Gaia are becoming more expensive and it's becoming harder for me to get items I'm questing. But on occasions, if I really like your avatar, I might strike up a deal. wink
_______

==> I didn't like my art. Can you fix it?
==> Well, tell me what I did wrong and maybe I can fix it. Key word here is maybe. If I felt like I did a half-assed job, I'll try to fix the problem, give you a complimentary picture or offer you to lower your price. But this is only if I felt that I did a bad job. ;P
_______

==> The password system is stupid. You're stupid.
==> I'm sorry.

Indulgent Consumer

Boba Connoisseur's FAQ

>>> Why is your art inconsistent?
>>> Simple, I'm just constantly improving and haven't found a style I'm perfectly comfortable with yet. If you want a specific style, link me an image of what you would like.

>>> Why is watercolor and digital art so much from you? I could just buy from Eridanos!
>>> While that is true, it's expensive because it takes me a long time. The quality isn't any bit bad in my opinion, I just can't/won't sit in front of the computer long periods of time and doing digital art requires that. Watercolor art is expensive since I don't have many supplies.

>>> Are there things you can't draw?
>>> I've never really tried mecha and I'm not great with animals. I'm totally cool with armor and weapons since I've been requested that often. If there's something you want me to draw that falls in any of these categories, just keep in mind it's not always going to be "WOW I LOVE IT".

>>> How long does it take you on average to finish a commission?
>>> I've had huge orders going up to 10 chibis at a time and that will take a while since I like getting every detail on if possible. I will usually finish on the day you ordered, within the same week period or at most, a month later-but that's only for something extremely difficult that I am being paid a lot for and therefore want to take extra time with.

>>> There was something wrong with my art, can you fix it?
>>> If I can fix it I'd be more than willing to. Be reasonable guys, if I removed an item from your avatar for convenience and you tell me to put it back...it's not very plausible.

Thanks for reading!

Indulgent Consumer

Last Reserve

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out