Hyura-san
heart

Hello darlin <3
Nymphie!<3

Haven't seen you in a while~

Predestined Seeker

I've been really busy with commissions. Got a few RL ones too ;D
Now I can commission you for a RL =O
Gotta make sure I have enough to get some items though, so we'll see. You should come hang out in the auctions more. <3
Nymphedora
Slayer1313
It's funny how you're such a b***h. biggrin

Read my first post, and you'll see why stressed

-Also, I've gotten better art for less then '10x' That. IMO and single colored sketch isn't worth 100K, people are just paying that much because it's her...

I'm sure if an ew artist, with as much talent came here, and did the exact work, it would never net 100K. whee

It's funny how you're an ignorant piece of s**t biggrin
Don't talk that way to Galy, because you'll have alot of people on your a** ;D

Chica art is worth as much as it is because she's an amazingly talented artist, and lots of people want her. She would be constantly swamped if her prices were really low.
Besides, if you're nice to her, like I am, you get freebies.

I'm pretty sure people will bid on art, just because it has someone's name on it...And i'm pretty sure many people would agree with me on that.

I just don't like how someone can say a sarcastic remark like 'oo, I think it's funny how blah blah' Don't have to be a b***h about it, you can tell me NICELY that it's worth more, instead of trying to make me out to be stupid.

-Also, your friend just called me immature for name calling, so i guess that makes you one too, for calling me a ignorant piece of s**t surprised
Nymphedora
I've been really busy with commissions. Got a few RL ones too ;D
Now I can commission you for a RL =O
Gotta make sure I have enough to get some items though, so we'll see. You should come hang out in the auctions more. <3

Really!? That's wonderful! I've been working on some RL commissions too, but I had to raise my prices. x-x I was getting overloaded. But they're still pretty cheap. (Generally between $7 and $15)

Hmm, I haven't seen any of your auctions lately. I've mostly been trying to find bidders for mine. x__x
lil miss galy
Slayer1313
It's funny how you're such a b***h. biggrin

Read my first post, and you'll see why stressed

-Also, I've gotten better art for less then '10x' That. IMO and single colored sketch isn't worth 100K, people are just paying that much because it's her...

I'm sure if an ew artist, with as much talent came here, and did the exact work, it would never net 100K. whee

Wow, how mature of you to result to name calling.

With so much arrogance, I doubt you'll get any good results from this thread.
No one pays a price based on someone's name, and if they do that's their own business. Before you open a thread like this you might want to fish around and see what people charge around here. No one really cares how you value art, since you aren't the one doing the work, but to see how low you value anything, it's a little pathetic in my opinion.

Hope you get all the crappy art you're looking for.

Arrogance? What arrogance?

And for the record, I've had threads like these for many months now, and I've never had a incident like this, i usually overcharge, but this just happened to be a case of poor judgement. You just happened to stroll in here, make a comment about how i don't know how to price anything, to basiclly make me out to look stupid. Instead of saying 'I think it's funny...' You could have said, 'I think you should know that her art is worth more then that...'

Sorry, but IMO, what you said made it sound like you thought you were better then me, because you think it's funny that I didn't know her prices... xp
I think it's pretty obvious no one has to try hard to make you look stupid. You seem to be doing a great job at it yourself. wink

I DIDN'T use sarcasm, it was a pretty straight forward remark and I wasn't being bitchy, if it came accross that way to you, oh well. I just can't stand people like you who think you're in the place to tell someone what their work is worth. What the hell do you know?

Anyway, I'll refrain from replying to your next ingenious comment because I'm too polite to continue spamming your thread.

Predestined Seeker

Slayer1313
I'm pretty sure people will bid on art, just because it has someone's name on it...And i'm pretty sure many people would agree with me on that.

I just don't like how someone can say a sarcastic remark like 'oo, I think it's funny how blah blah' Don't have to be a b***h about it, you can tell me NICELY that it's worth more, instead of trying to make me out to be stupid.

-Also, your friend just called me immature for name calling, so i guess that makes you one too, for calling me a ignorant piece of s**t surprised

Of course I'm immature, I treat those with smaller mental capabilites differently than others. :3

I totally agree that people will bid in an auction and pay high prices because there's a name attached, but it's the art that made that name big. I thought everyone knew this...?

She wasn't being sarcastic, she was just informing you. She wasn't trying to make you out to be stupid either, you're doing a fine job of that yourself rolleyes

Now I'll take the dignified way out, and stop spamming your thread. Good luck. And a word to the wise, you should ask base prices on art before you start throwing out offers. It just shows how much of a noob you are to the R&C.
lil miss galy
I think it's pretty obvious no one has to try hard to make you look stupid. You seem to be doing a great job at it yourself. wink

I DIDN'T use sarcasm, it was a pretty straight forward remark and I wasn't being bitchy, if it came accross that way to you, oh well. I just can't stand people like you who think you're in the place to tell someone what their work is worth. What the hell do you know?

Anyway, I'll refrain from replying to your next ingenious comment because I'm too polite to continue spamming your thread.

'I think it's funny...' is a sarcastic remark... sweatdrop

For one thing, I said lay down a base price, or I'll tell you what I'm willing to pay for it. That gives the seller a chance to say what they want for it, she didn't do that. And i'm not trying to tell anyone what their work value is, i'm just saying how much I'm willing to pay for it. I'm not trying to disrespect anyone here, I'm just trying to buy art. And you're right, what the hell do I know, but, there you go again. How do you know, that i don't know these things? You're acting again as if you're higher then me.

Gaia is full of Elitist, and you're one of the worst ones I've seen.
Nymphedora
Slayer1313

Of course I'm immature, I treat those with smaller mental capabilites differently than others. :3

I totally agree that people will bid in an auction and pay high prices because there's a name attached, but it's the art that made that name big. I thought everyone knew this...?

She wasn't being sarcastic, she was just informing you. She wasn't trying to make you out to be stupid either, you're doing a fine job of that yourself rolleyes

Now I'll take the dignified way out, and stop spamming your thread. Good luck. And a word to the wise, you should ask base prices on art before you start throwing out offers. It just shows how much of a noob you are to the R&C.

Oh yes, I have a smaller mental capability because I don't know prices on art! Look at me, I'm such a n00b! I'm gonna go cut myself because I don't know as much as you! Oh damn! Some elitist thinks that i'm a n00b! My life is ruined!

Predestined Seeker

Okay so I said I was going to leave, but I'm so damn chatty today.

We're elitists? Wow! FINALLY SOMEONE HAS HAD THE BALLS TO SAY WHAT WE REALLY ARE!!!!!!!!111 gonk

Okay and one thing: Chica said that someone's art was good. She didn't even say that she would do art for you. So your comment makes no sense;

Quote:
For one thing, I said lay down a base price, or I'll tell you what I'm willing to pay for it. That gives the seller a chance to say what they want for it, she didn't do that.

She's not being "elitist" by saying you don't know what you're talking about. Your lack of organizational skills, and your quickness to jump at our throats shows that you're probably from the Exchange, and don't venture out to more cultural areas of Gaia.
Slayer1313
C h i c a
Xreihn's art is relly good

If you made the pink pic in your sig, I'll pay 15K for one just like it.

no thank you, im not interested in drawing for you

i was going to comment on the your "base price" For Xreihn because it was ridiculously low for her quality of art but since she accepted it i will say no more

and please stop being so abusive to my friends, they have been in the R/C for a long time and they know what theyre talking about. Plus... theyre the koolest <333 so listen to what they say

D:

Chica's art is worth more then 15k, I should know :/
Dont you take artists work forgranted, it takes A LOT of patience and work to get a good decent masterpiece.

Even sketching you need to clean up and make it look good, so dont ASSUME that just because your PURCHASING the art you can just tell someone your paying that much and they'll agree.

Thats not how it works
I make headshots like the one in my siggy. 3nodding
meko you're so kool 8DD -idolizes-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out