Welcome to Gaia! ::

kind of a big image sorry
User Image

i haven't been on here in forever
i can't sleep so i guess i'll do some art for you
these will be busts, and I prefer ocs over avis.

um just offer/pay whatever you feel like.
really, like just a tip post is fine even.
i will be picky/only taking 1 or 2

if your character's age/gender isn't stated in
their refs please also include that thanks!
Woooow, that is gorgeous. Um.

I have my lamia-halfling Eve. Those are serpent scales on the left side of her face. Feel free to dress her in whatever, since it's only a bust. Her hair should be platinum blonde, and her skin sort of tawny. She's sweet, but fairly naive.

Orrr my wanna-be knight, Owen? Dishwater blonde, hair a little mussed and curled, hanging to about his ears in wispy strands. He has a burn scar that seams his left eye shut, and it is still a shiny, angry red in places along his cheek and jawline. His unharmed eye is grey, and the skin unaffected by the burn is tanned with a sprinkling of freckles. A subtle band of thin, shifting black thorns encircle his throat, just below his adam's apple. He's fairly amiable, despite everything.

God, I dunno. Would 25bil work?

Wheezing Baby

Oh my goodness, you're art is fantastic~! * o*

Could you do one of my oc Nico?
User Image
User Image
User Image

For 60 billion?

She's a 31 year-old female, and she has a little gap in between her front teeth and she's missing one eye.
<3

Shy Giver

Would you be willing to draw us please? Thank you for your time and have a wonderful week~
User Image

Super Superfan

How about drawing Snip?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This man is one of the Gods of the universe. He knows all, hears all, sees all. He built a connection with Ema in Moscow back in the early 1800's. Information about this man is unknown to all but her. But there are even things that Ema isn't ready to see yet. Snip (aka Pavel) Has a form that if it were to be seen by mortal eyes; it would make them go insane. Ema, temped by this; sometimes asks him to show her. His reply is always the same. "I will when you agree to finally become my Goddess, Ema." she has only seen a glimpse of it, once.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The more common form. The one Ema sees a lot of.
OH I FORGOT TO MENTION I'M SUPER SLOW AND
STUFF SO IT MIGHT TAKE A BIT FOR ME TO CHOOSE emotion_drool

Rogue

WOAH WOAH WOAH YOUR ART IS SO GORGEOUS! Consider my bf and I pls QQ

LISA
✔ ombre hairstyle with natural big wavy (but frequently straightened with blow dryer)
✔ use any of outfit in photos; ask for more outfit reference

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

RON

✔ short side haircut
✔ toned + same height

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bashful Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
I know you said you'll only take two but maybe (hopefully) my avi will pique your interest heart
User Image
User Image
niceeeee art thurrr emotion_dealwithit

Desirable Fatcat

Consider one of my lovelies? <3

amburger: OHAI GOOKS

User Image
User Image
User Image
--
User Image
--
User Image
*Note: Has a black cat tail, too.
--
User Image

Greedy Hellraiser

Raiitan

GOOOOOOOORGEOOOOOOOOUS. OMG, that sample is so dark. I love it!

Dark is EXACTLY what I need for this guy.

Consider Roen for 35b?

User ImagexxxUser Image

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
Foxywompwomp
Will you draw my baby?

Energetic Bear

considerrr any ; u;
ugh so beautis

All female

User Image
Personality: She's shy, cheerful, cute, clumsy, has a things for bunnies, clearly. She's loves video games
Poses: kneeling, sleeping, playing video games, playing with her bunnies, eating strawberries
Details: She has white thigh-high stockings with light pink baby doll shoes
She's an "A" Cup (has boobs but not really) Just letting you know, she's not wearing any pants, underwear is striped pink & white with a bow. Her sweater fits her like a short dress & has a picture of a white ghost wearing light brown glasses 18 years old
Pets: 2 Bunnies, they both look exactly the same! EXCEPT one has a tiny star on her forehead
Visuals: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Close up: here's how the ghost looks like (recolor) User Image

User Image
Personality: She's very calm, open-minded, devious, lazy, has a thing for boots & scarves,, she's overall a laided back person, and often procrastinates everything. Hence why she's always late~She has an obsession with starbucks
Details: She always looks like she just woke up from bed with a messy side ponytail and a bow top it off
xxxx <---draw her with a cup of starbucks & a bunny purse! 21 years old
Poses: On her laptop, sleeping, drinking starbucks, rushing out, trying to quickly zip up her boots with a panicking face as she's about to be late, etc
Visuals: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Personality: cute, cunning, plays tricks, devious, silly, childlike, spoiled
Poses: artistic freedom
Details: She ALWAYS has her doll with her please draw her with the lucie doll, it could just be by her feet, or she can be carrying it. She's actually wearing 3 layers of dresses (visuals shown below) 17 years old
Doll: the doll has BROWN hair as shown, wearing the dress shown, has white shoes, do not draw the doll with blonde hair I could not find the full vers of the hair!
Visuals of Doll: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Visuals: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Personality:
Poses:
Details: 17 years old
Doll Visuals: User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Visuals: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Personality:
Poses:
Details:
Cat Visuals: User ImageUser Image
Visuals: User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Doll

Maybe someone here?
If not i'm really pushing for this deerboy to be drawn. he's in his young teens (since his sheet has no details yet)

Cutie baby deer

for um.25 bil?

Bashful Browser

brace yourself for lots of fluff!

30bil for anything of my yeti woman OC?
(I have more refs in my siggy/journal)

User Image
(-art by BopuTofu/click for larger size)
She Yeti!

Residing in treacherous, snow-covered mountain ranges, she is always on the hunt. She is a being of great power and does not trust a soul.
Folk tales are told among the people of the villages of her fierceness and cold disposition, but very few have ever really seen her.
It's said that she would rip out anyone's throat who would dare challenge her or come near her little ones.

User Image

-scar over left eye*
-big mouth, one large tooth that sticks out of her mouth on occasion
-large amounts of hair worn/grown on her body
-muscular and curvy frame, multiple battle scars
-occasionally seen wearing a pair of dog tags from an unexpecting victim
-a hunter (uses claws or a spear)
-furry arm warmers included
-moody unless with smaller yeti, her companion or little ones

Yeti Refs

User Image
User ImageUser Image