Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
JKDreamer
TanuKyle

Oh oh! Don't forget to link me when you do! I'd love to watch!
I am supposed to be streaming too but the files didn't like me so waiting on the actual sai files to go through. Interwebs is being a butt though for us, so yea.

We ended up doing an awesome collab auction~ I'm hoping to eventually do another at some point with them.

Stream Link!

*u*~ oooh, collab auctions are AWESOME. They're really fun too! *u*
And it's nice to have repeat partners!

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
JKDreamer

User Image

Tadaaa~ *U*

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Married Kitten

Your art....<3<3<3

Married Kitten

Married Kitten

heart heart heart
Must have.

Sarubia's Princess

Questionable Citizen

TanuKyle
JKDreamer

User Image

Tadaaa~ *U*

Sorry! Been away lots.
Thank you so much for drawing her!
I'll accept trade now so I can has this beautiful art. *w*

Excitable Zealot

biggrin D I have two orders iffin possible.

TanuKyle

I want a Regular!
Specifically I want Halfbody!
I want it of this -Ismiril: stage 1 , stage 2!
Other information you should know is - Ismiril is short, slender, and a bookworm. His race is draconic in nature and so he's got two sets of horns. The ones on his forehead are short and pointed, the two farther back are more antler (stag-like) like in appearance. His eyes are red, his hair is blond with red bangs and more red threaded throughout the rest of his hair. His hair is usually bound in a braid that falls to about mid back. His outfit is more asian in appearance, so interpret that however you will. I'd like to request that the art be of him looking flushed, or maybe embarrassed, and the overall theme would be as if someone walked in on him in the middle of changing. I would love it if you added a bit of background too, maybe a tiny slice of a room with some books and bed corner or cot? Also, before I forget, the setting for his world is fantasy/ medieval. !

I want a Regular!
Specifically I want fullbody!
I want it of this - I don't have any art refs for him at this time, but I have a generic text description. Taiga is an albino, european descent. His hair is white-blond, straight and very long (about thigh length). His eyes are a pinkish red. He's a born vampire and his body build is lithe. He's of average height for a male. He's considered to be very fragile looking and very pretty.!
Other information you should know is - For this image I would like Taiga to be in a harem outfit (what that looks like will be up to you)!

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lirende
biggrin D I have two orders iffin possible.

TanuKyle

I want a Regular!
Specifically I want Halfbody!
I want it of this -Ismiril: stage 1 , stage 2!
Other information you should know is - Ismiril is short, slender, and a bookworm. His race is draconic in nature and so he's got two sets of horns. The ones on his forehead are short and pointed, the two farther back are more antler (stag-like) like in appearance. His eyes are red, his hair is blond with red bangs and more red threaded throughout the rest of his hair. His hair is usually bound in a braid that falls to about mid back. His outfit is more asian in appearance, so interpret that however you will. I'd like to request that the art be of him looking flushed, or maybe embarrassed, and the overall theme would be as if someone walked in on him in the middle of changing. I would love it if you added a bit of background too, maybe a tiny slice of a room with some books and bed corner or cot? Also, before I forget, the setting for his world is fantasy/ medieval. !

I want a Regular!
Specifically I want fullbody!
I want it of this - I don't have any art refs for him at this time, but I have a generic text description. Taiga is an albino, european descent. His hair is white-blond, straight and very long (about thigh length). His eyes are a pinkish red. He's a born vampire and his body build is lithe. He's of average height for a male. He's considered to be very fragile looking and very pretty.!
Other information you should know is - For this image I would like Taiga to be in a harem outfit (what that looks like will be up to you)!

That's totally fine, just to let you know there might be a slight delay in your orders because my tablet is being a little /expletive/ right now!

Excitable Zealot

biggrin

It's fine! I can wait as long as needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff