Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 496 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]

Rain Pebble
I should have looked here before I sold more charms talk2hand gomen >>;;

And I wish there were longer pig tails for this cosplay Dx

That reminds me, but I was shocked and appalled that an item named Neo Queen Thea's Locks did not include odangos. emo

Fashionable Spirit

ThanatosRising

That reminds me, but I was shocked and appalled that an item named Neo Queen Thea's Locks did not include odangos. emo I was very upset when I saw that. And it doesn't help that the odangos look very weird with the Neo Queen Thea pig tails cause of the weird bump in them B:
All the other items that I looked at say they are long pig tails, but it's all lies emo
I might have to attempt to get a ticket to make more accurate hair for Sailor Moon cosplays s:
I'm getting more and more tempted to do it OTL
Rain Pebble
I was very upset when I saw that. And it doesn't help that the odangos look very weird with the Neo Queen Thea pig tails cause of the weird bump in them B:
All the other items that I looked at say they are long pig tails, but it's all lies emo
I might have to attempt to get a ticket to make more accurate hair for Sailor Moon cosplays s:
I'm getting more and more tempted to do it OTL

Was so obviously named after Neo Queen Serenity too ._.

That'd make for a neat item, too bad the tickets are so hard to get >_<

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Fashionable Spirit

ThanatosRising

Was so obviously named after Neo Queen Serenity too ._.

That'd make for a neat item, too bad the tickets are so hard to get >_<

I'd totally make it have the hair AND have a bunch of her scepters emotion_kirakira Or even have an animation that looks like she's transforming~!
Rain Pebble

I'd totally make it have the hair AND have a bunch of her scepters emotion_kirakira Or even have an animation that looks like she's transforming~!

Sounds like it'd make a nice item <3

Argggh...$140 more and I can buy a Cintiq Companion **Rolls around impatiently.**

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ThanatosRising

My parents bugged me the other day saying I should buy physical art to sell in their store.
Xd Don't care to and don't think I would know how. They also don't get why I'm okay with playing with reselling stuff (vending items of course) here and not irl (videogames/toys etc)either for some reason despite the simple obvious explanation, which I have given them.

Now for my completely random question.O.o When you die do you have like an apprentice(Do people still do that? ) or does all your work go to a family member or does Deviant art inherit it or does it just exist in the void of the internet until it disappears?

Like, your Ocs and your story I mean.
Kiyri
ThanatosRising

My parents bugged me the other day saying I should buy physical art to sell in their store.
Xd Don't care to and don't think I would know how. They also don't get why I'm okay with playing with reselling stuff (vending items of course) here and not irl (videogames/toys etc)either for some reason despite the simple obvious explanation, which I have given them.

Now for my completely random question.O.o When you die do you have like an apprentice(Do people still do that? ) or does all your work go to a family member or does Deviant art inherit it or does it just exist in the void of the internet until it disappears?

Like, your Ocs and your story I mean.

I dunno how buying/selling physical artwork would work anyway, since I think you'd need to explicitly get the artists permission to profit off of it, or else give them part of the profits.

Aaand, I don't know. Websites don't gain the rights to it though (that'd be crazy since the artwork is uploaded to multiple sites anyway). I know the copyright remains for 70 years after death before it becomes public domain, and there are probably ways to extend that further but I'll be too dead to care, then. >>

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
ThanatosRising

I dunno how buying/selling physical artwork would work anyway, since I think you'd need to explicitly get the artists permission to profit off of it, or else give them part of the profits.

Aaand, I don't know. Websites don't gain the rights to it though (that'd be crazy since the artwork is uploaded to multiple sites anyway). I know the copyright remains for 70 years after death before it becomes public domain, and there are probably ways to extend that further but I'll be too dead to care, then. >>

Eh..it'd be a contractual agreement, yeah. Too much work~and then I'd have to advertise for them+learn the rest of how art galleries do their thing and find out how to do that on a smaller level, etc. I'm sure there's a lot of paperwork and literal work involved. xD

o.O Hm..I'd think your family would be able to sell them by default or something if someone wanted to make a movie out of your story or whatever. At least judging by the fact MJ's family was able to get his tribute removed from PvZ..and then got/gave permissions for an exact hologram. x-x Which is really weird and different and a lot more extreme.
Kiyri

Eh..it'd be a contractual agreement, yeah. Too much work~and then I'd have to advertise for them+learn the rest of how art galleries do their thing and find out how to do that on a smaller level, etc. I'm sure there's a lot of paperwork and literal work involved. xD

o.O Hm..I'd think your family would be able to sell them by default or something if someone wanted to make a movie out of your story or whatever. At least judging by the fact MJ's family was able to get his tribute removed from PvZ..and then got/gave permissions for an exact hologram. x-x Which is really weird and different and a lot more extreme.

Hm, well I assume it's like anything else, if you give the rights to someone in your will, then it's up to them what to do with it. o_o

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
oho cute new cheeb! >w<

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

ninja

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Fashionable Spirit

ThanatosRising
So I decided to crochet myself a sailor fuku case for my tablet and right now it looks like a thick white garter belt emotion_awesome

Soyonia's Datemate

Anxious Loiterer

17,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
Rain Pebble
I should have looked here before I sold more charms talk2hand gomen >>;;
3nodding redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items