Welcome to Gaia! ::

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:[Welcome To Panda Nuggets]:.

User Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:[Table Of Contents]:.

.:Welcome to Panda Nuggets/Info:.

. razz rices and examples:.

.:Rules/Orderform/Waitinglist/Affiliate shops:.

.: Holiday Specials:.

Welcome to panda nuggets, this is where you can order custum made Soft cel and Anime style Avatar art. I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions feel free to send me a Pm.

.: Tools Used:.

Wacom Intuos Tablet
Photoshop 7.0
CGIllust

My artwork is inspired by Masato Mitsumi, Koge Donbo, and the talented women of CLAMP, among others. MY favorite is "Carnelian" I love the 18th century involved in the work.

User Image

.:[Prices and Examples]:.

heart .:
So you are intersted in buying from Panda Nuggets!?:. heart

Please try to understand, the prices are what they are because it takes time to create quality works of art, and alot of required skill. I would like to at least earn a Gaia wage by doing this, and too low of a price for my hard work would result in me giving up on Gaia commissions completely.

.:Anime Style:.

Anime style is a very unique Japanese way of art. There are many styles of Anime, however I choose to use my own, and don't ask me to do anyone elses style, because I simply refuse to rip another person's hard work. If you do not like my style, do not order from this shop.

Note: I do both male and female art, so please dont refrain from looking around, if you are a male, even though my shop is girlish. I would hope nobody on Gaia has a sexist art shop. xD

Also: Yes I do couple art. I have no examples to show, that is why I havent any listed below. Couple art cost twice the price as a single art.

.:Anime Style Prices and Examples:.

User Image

Examples Coming along, bare with me. Click the Thumbnails for a larger view. =]

- Anime Avatar or Orginal Character waist up, Hard brush Cel style-
Price: 80,000 Gold.

Examples:

- Marshie-

User Image

-Full figure Anime Avatar or Original Character, Hard brush Cel style-
Price: 100,000 Gold. Any additional Props are 2,000 Gold each.

Examples:

-Anime Avatar or Original Character waist up, Soft Cel style-
Price: 150,000 Gold.

Examples:

-Full figure Anime Avatar or Orginal Character Soft Cel style-
Price:200,000 Gold. Any additional scenery for character to be posed or sitting on, requested [ sofa,bed,moon,ect.] Is priced 5,000 Gold extra.

Black and White Lineart is available aswell. If you wish to order a lineart for yourself to color, that is fine. The price for a black and white lineart is 20,000 Gold.
If you would like the image to be in .PSP [ for paint shop pro] or .PSD [for photoshop] please add this to your request.

Backgrounds or scenery can be applied to your image. The price for a background is 5,000 gold.

.:[Rules and Orderform]:.

User Image

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS

You may not erase my signature on any of the art.

You may not paint over my singature.

Please do not claim the art is by you, however if it is an original
character, you still have rights to that, just not to my art. So if I do an original character commission, at least put somewhere, that I did the art.

If you purchase a lineart and color it yourself, please do not take 100%
credit for the image, since 50% is my line work and that would be unfair, since lineart is art to do aswell.

DO NOT post my art on any other webpage beside Gaia without telling me first, and giving me a link to the page the image is on. Im sorry about this, it's to prevent theft.

Last but not least, our all time favorite: NO ART THEFT!! You will be reported to a moderator ASAP if you are caught.

GUIDELINES

Please don't ask me for cheapo's. I will only give specials and discounts during events and holidays. I will not do discounts for clientele, that is unfair to others. However if I do private commissions for close friends, I do not want people telling me how much I made them pay, or how much of a discount I gave them, this is customer information and is nobody's business but my own, and there may be reasons behind this. Pm's regarding this will be IGNORED.

ORDER FORM

Please fill out this order form in the exact fashion.

Step 1. Fill out this form and send it to me in a Private Message.

Props: [sword,gun, kiki kitty,yeti,ect.]
Items: [ Items that are a MUST HAVE for avi's]
wings: [ Yes/No]
Style: [ Only if you said yes to the wings]
pose: [ If you prefer a specific pose ]
--------------------------------------------------------

Step 2. Wait for my approval Private Message Reply.

Step 3: After I reply to your request, if the waiting list is not currently full, you should get accepted and I will do art for you. You are then required to send me a TRADE of 100% the price of your order. If you cant pay me in gold, I will accept rare items worth the same price.

And thats all folks.

Oh, and please give me at least a week before checking on your art. Depending on your style, it may take some time before completion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
.: Commissions/Waitinlist:.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I only do a certain number of commissions per week. This weeks customers are:

1. B u b b y 10% complete
2. Pain.Is.Exciting 35% complete
3. [Go Ask Alice] 40% complete
4. -Marshie- 100% complete
5. Yellow Ninja 0 % complete
6. Open

If you would like to reserve a spot on this weeks waiting list, please Pm me. If the list above is all filled up, you may reserve a slot for next weeks schedule below.

1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open
6. Open
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.: Affiliate Shops, and Link me info!:.

Okay, I noticed people here have links to other shops, in their shop, so Im trying it out too. If you want to use them in your shop, go ahead! I will link you aswell. At the moment..I dunno how to do "code" thingy, so here are the banbans.

User Image

User Image

-Reserved for holiday events, none right now, check back on February 12th, for valentines day specials-
Nice art!^w^
So pretty. ^-^ I might just order once I see a few more examples. 3nodding
4laugh Thankyou! I know, sorry about the examples, Ill have another done tomarrow.
I luff your kiki kitty..I want one. crying
Are you doing oc/avvie art or selling breedables? Because if I read your posts right your selling the fairies, and that would be in the breedables forumn. Unless your doing avvie art, but with the wings and such?
Okies, what do you think the price would be for a halfbody colored like the above sample?

Btw, sorry if I sounded rude, i was just confused by your posts sweatdrop heart
heart You didnt sound rude at all, thankyou so much for pointing that out, I would have had alot of mishaps. blaugh
a waist up, soft cel would maybe be the price as a full body hard cel. 15,000 Gold? Maybe more, Im not fully done setting up prices yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff