Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
???

You say not to bribe you in my post but I would like to know what you recommend plz.

Desirable Fatcat

Yikes, I hope you feel better, bae~ D:

CatanicSunt's Husband

Time-traveling Bear

Kuromitu
holds head good god ever since i woke up from that nap i just feel nauseous & my mouth tastes nasty but i cant get rid of it
lies on the floor

O nuuh D:
Maybe drink some milk ( If you're not allergic to it )
That mosty stops the nauseous feeling o-o"
Maybe Sylia if she interests you?? ;;; She's my animatronic OC.

References.

User Image
    User Image

*Eye, hair, and 'find' mode reference
    User Image

Her elbows, knees, throat, and bending areas of her 'legs' look like the animatronic parts.
    Part of her facial section is 'cut' off into animatronic lines to separate the eye and mouth portions of movement, since her extra two eyes take more energy to work. Her 'legs' are the size of regular arms. There are 3 wires coming off the top of her head, and multiple wires that hang off her kneecap (animatronic bit right here) due to where her lower legs were ripped off as scrap metal. She also has spider fangs where the canines are.

Her throat section is part of the animatronic area that you can see. When the 'red light' mode comes on, it means a child is lost and she goes into "Find" mode.

She watches over the lost and found, and loves to play with leftover and broken dolls.

Personality wise, she's naive and childlike. A good listener, and in the same has few words to say. She loves games, and doesn't like loud noises. She startles easily.
v--_-Choke-Cherry-_--v
I'll feed u dr. peppah like ur a little baby bird

(its raving, i'm raving)
EW dr.pepper's grose >:V
Kuromitu
v--_-Choke-Cherry-_--v
I'll feed u dr. peppah like ur a little baby bird

(its raving, i'm raving)
EW dr.pepper's grose >:V
how could u say that i thought we were in love.

Kaploohey's Senpai

Grumpy Gaian

16,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Posts bae here
Ellie
Everyone draws her in her default outfit, but u can put her in any outfit you please, as long as her hair stays the same. 3nodding

And I could art trade if u wanted.

Cat

consider drawing my oc's winter or akane? uw u
hmmmmmm not rly diggin any of the designs thus far <|1;;

Fashionable Magician

Kuromitu

whispers// would you like to draw my pastel goth for an art trade
bap boop

Here's my own art samples:
Boop
///goes back to the shadows
think im feelin better yes
still burpin but at least in between im not nauseous
mmmmmmm might just go sleepies & pick someone to doodle tomorrow thennn

Hardcore Man-Lover

14,950 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Kuromitu
Would you be willing to do my OC? All I have now is written description with Google reference pictures because I can't get anyone to draw him. WARNING the spoiler is a lengthy description of Stolas, my OC.

User Image

Species: Seraphal (Creature of my own design.)

Personality: Although he is a renowned warrior, he is humble about his prowess. When he is in battle though, he becomes ruthless and brutal. He has difficulty trusting people and letting them in, and he usually never talks unless he has good reason. Once befriended, he becomes a powerful and playful ally.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Description: He stands 6'7" with a thick, burly build. He has great muscle definition, but nothing over the top such as a body builder. He has chest length wavy raven black hair that he often puts into a long braid for battle. He has vivid green eyes. His pupils are horizontal, much like a goat's pupil. He has a handsome face with thick eyebrows, a heavy brow, a strong nose and jaw, high cheekbones. His wings are massive to accommodate his large frame. His feathers are raven black with blue highlights. His scapucar adorns the same feathers. He has a long pointed tongue that he can extend six inches out of his mouth and his teeth are sharp and slightly pointed. His hands are adorned with razor sharp hooked talons that he uses for hand to hand combat. He is a man, not a young boy. He does not have any body hair, only his eyelashes, head and eyebrows. He is clean shaven. He is around 26.

Reference pictures are below.

Body: He is big and muscular, but not overly so. All pictures just ignore the tattoos. Stolas' Build 1 and Build 2 His skin is ivory like this skin He has pale scars adorning his chest, rib cage and shoulders from past battles.

Face: Stolas has hard, angular yet handsome features. He has a slightly heavy brow that gives him a slightly stern look, a strong nose and chin with high cheekbones. It closely resembles this only he is clean shaven with a heavier brow.

Eye color and Pattern: He has bright green eyes like this. His pupils are a horizontal line, exactly like a goats. If you need a picture look here.

Hair Style:Chest length, wavy, and raven black. Example. Do not draw this short, please.

Wings, scapucar, and talons: These are some of the most important features. If you are going to do a full body HQ, these are mandatory. Please be good at wings/feathers. Stolas' wings are very big in order to accommodate his massive frame, and are about 20 feet from tip to tip. Their general shape resemble a falcons, like this. His feathers are Raven black with blue accents, a lot like this, only with a darker blue like this. When they are furled, they resemble a large heart like this.

His scapucar is a group of downy feathers that are on his back in the shape of an inverted triangle in between his wings. His feathers on the scapucar are the exact same coloration as his wings, only with smaller feathers that resemble down, and are sinfully soft. The scapucar starts at the base of the back of his neck and tapers down into a point that stops at his tail bone.

His claws are large, black and hooked a lot like a werewolf.

Clothing: Due to his wings and scapucar, Stolas does not wear a shirt and walks around bare chested. For pants, I was thinking leather pants that lace in the front instead of buttons and zippers since Seraphal's do not have such things. He wears black leather bracers like this only with thicker leather like this. As of now he does not wear any shoes. I am open for any suggestions clothing wise. Please share your ideas.
yO MY CURRENT AVI heart ___ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces