Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Friend

10,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
x_Bella Luna_xx

ooh cool character! I will consider, yes!

Woohoo! Thanks so much! crying <-- tears of joy

Random question... Do you stream your art? If you do, I will totally chill and watch. If not, then I will hang out in this thread. 4laugh

Shirtless Fatcat

Elliot_Rhymeless
x_Bella Luna_xx

:: pokes head in shop, and waves :: ^^

Oh, so you're doing couple dolls again, Miss Luna...? Might have to avail myself of that at some point... ^^

hello!
            couples have a lower chance of being accepted though haha
            but yes, you can request couples and you wouldn't have to pay unless you really wanted since you're on the white list.

Nimble Pants

x_Bella Luna_xx
Elliot_Rhymeless
x_Bella Luna_xx

:: pokes head in shop, and waves :: ^^

Oh, so you're doing couple dolls again, Miss Luna...? Might have to avail myself of that at some point... ^^

hello!
            couples have a lower chance of being accepted though haha
            but yes, you can request couples and you wouldn't have to pay unless you really wanted since you're on the white list.

Yeah, I still remember that I'm on the list, and that couples aren't exactly your favorite subjects. ^^;

But depending on whether or not my Gaia-fiancee would even be interested, I'd have to discuss with her just what avatars/outfits would be acceptable to us both, in addition to the poses and expressions.

Shirtless Fatcat

Snowunk

Random question... Do you stream your art? If you do, I will totally chill and watch. If not, then I will hang out in this thread. 4laugh

I do, yes. I can stream at some point tomorrow if you like!
            After I do homework and go to my 11am class then lunch

Shirtless Fatcat

Elliot_Rhymeless
Yeah, I still remember that I'm on the list, and that couples aren't exactly your favorite subjects. ^^;

But depending on whether or not my Gaia-fiancee would even be interested, I'd have to discuss with her just what avatars/outfits would be acceptable to us both, in addition to the poses and expressions.

yeah go for it! c:

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Shirtless Fatcat

Hilarious Friend

10,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
x_Bella Luna_xx
Snowunk

I do, yes. I can stream at some point tomorrow if you like!
            After I do homework and go to my 11am class then lunch

Let's see, I have a dentist appt tomorrow gonk but otherwise, I'm available. I think. Haha... So I guess, in the afternoon? emotion_dowant

Fashionable Darling

you finally made a shop!! emotion_kirakira good luck and i hope you can keep busy with orders whee

Shirtless Fatcat

Snowunk
Let's see, I have a dentist appt tomorrow gonk but otherwise, I'm available. I think. Haha... So I guess, in the afternoon? emotion_dowant

haha yes and it'll be for a few hours, I have lots of dolls to make.

Shirtless Fatcat

gummie_sourball
you finally made a shop!! emotion_kirakira good luck and i hope you can keep busy with orders whee

hey!! adorable avi! yes I will hopefully be kept busy, I really like this change!

Hilarious Friend

10,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
x_Bella Luna_xx

That's okay! biggrin

Oh boy, all that dolls. Good luck... sweatdrop

Shirtless Fatcat

Snowunk
x_Bella Luna_xx

That's okay! biggrin