Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Goat

Punk Phantom Cat
Molotov Cupcakes

Haha awww, well you make really cute pixels <3
When I get this one character's design down, I'll probably end up commissioning another one

Awww, thank you <3
                That's great, I like hearing that ^-^
                They really aren't as hard as people seem to think. I mean, some things are, like difficult hairs and stuff, and the blinking. And doing it on a laptop mouse pad instead of an actual mouse, like I do most of the time, makes it a bit more difficult o-o I guess you have to have a sorta talent for it, in a way. I dunno.

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oooooh... it's a shame you don't do things with wings, or I'd have a commission ready and waiting for you! So, instead, I suppose I have a question for you. Would you be willing to pixel a certain character of mine if I told you to skip the wings? Just in case, here he is. If you're willing to pixel him, I'd like him as a couple with another (thankfully much more simple) character, but I'll get to that after you approve or disapprove him first.

Naughty Goat

Sami-Fire
Oooooh... it's a shame you don't do things with wings, or I'd have a commission ready and waiting for you! So, instead, I suppose I have a question for you. Would you be willing to pixel a certain character of mine if I told you to skip the wings? Just in case, here he is. If you're willing to pixel him, I'd like him as a couple with another (thankfully much more simple) character, but I'll get to that after you approve or disapprove him first.

The only problem I can see with that as the flames on the staff. Pixelized, it wouldn't look like fire. At all. Just a blob of orange goo.

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Molotov Cupcakes
Sami-Fire

The only problem I can see with that as the flames on the staff. Pixelized, it wouldn't look like fire. At all. Just a blob of orange goo.

Oh, oops! You don't need the spear. Noooo problems there. Other than that and skipping the wings, would you be willing to pixel him? (I'll post a real order form in a second, if so.)

Naughty Goat

Sami-Fire
Molotov Cupcakes
Sami-Fire

Oh, oops! You don't need the spear. Noooo problems there. Other than that and skipping the wings, would you be willing to pixel him? (I'll post a real order form in a second, if so.)

Yep, I should be able to. He doesn't look too terribly hard. I'll even attempt the wings, though I can't promise anything. They came out terrible last time I tried.

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Alright! Here's my order form, then!

OH TOVIE, DO LOOK HERE
username : Sami-Fire
type : Couple, Regular
base : Base 4
reference : Here is the girl I want on the left and here's the guy I want on the right.
offer : How does 30K sound?
tip : I think I bundled it in with my offer.
extra : It's a little hard to see, but the girl's eyes are supposed to be red. Also, just mentioning this because it's a common mistake: the guy's hair is not dreadlocks. :'D

CAN I HAVE ART PLEASE?

Naughty Goat

Valirieh Rael

Alrighty, lemme know what you think c:
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naughty Goat

Sami-Fire
Alright! Here's my order form, then!

OH TOVIE, DO LOOK HERE
username : Sami-Fire
type : Couple, Regular
base : Base 4
reference : Here is the girl I want on the left and here's the guy I want on the right.
offer : How does 30K sound?
tip : I think I bundled it in with my offer.
extra : It's a little hard to see, but the girl's eyes are supposed to be red. Also, just mentioning this because it's a common mistake: the guy's hair is not dreadlocks. :'D

CAN I HAVE ART PLEASE?

Alrighty, I put you in my next slot c:
                If you'll go ahead and start the trade, I will start on your art as soon as I can!

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Molotov Cupcakes

Alrighty, I put you in my next slot c:
                If you'll go ahead and start the trade, I will start on your art as soon as I can!

Sent the trade! Let me know if it went through.

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
Molotov Cupcakes
Valirieh Rael

I love it! <3

Naughty Goat

Valirieh Rael
Molotov Cupcakes
Valirieh Rael

I love it! <3

Awesome, I'm glad!
I shall get your art to you as soon as I can. I'm not home right now. I should be in the next hour or so.

Naughty Goat

Valirieh Rael

Here ya go!
                Thank you for ordering c:

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Naughty Goat

Oziandra
f(o3o)f

Hey there.
                I should have yours done tomorrow. Sorry it's taken me so long, I've been busy, and I was in the hospital yesterday.

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Eek I hope you're doing better!

I was just doing The Creep in your thread D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash