How are you?

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Molotov Cupcakes

Not bad :3
Currently coloring a doodle I got the other day and listening to Imagine Dragons. Might have to turn in soon though. It's already 1230 here

Naughty Goat

Punk Phantom Cat
Molotov Cupcakes

Not bad :3
Currently coloring a doodle I got the other day and listening to Imagine Dragons. Might have to turn in soon though. It's already 1230 here

Ahhhhh, I love Imagine Dragons. Radioactive is my favorite. c:
                It's only 11:30 here o-o But my sleep schedule is all sorts of weird now. I'll be up until like.. 5 or 6, then sleep all day.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Molotov Cupcakes

That one is reeeeally good. I also like "Demons". I want to use some of the lyrics for a character.
I've been trying to keep a decent sleep schedule for the semester and get up at 9 on weekdays, haha

Naughty Goat

Punk Phantom Cat
Molotov Cupcakes

That one is reeeeally good. I also like "Demons". I want to use some of the lyrics for a character.
I've been trying to keep a decent sleep schedule for the semester and get up at 9 on weekdays, haha

I like that one, too! Haha, I've got two characters where I used Black Veil Brides lyrics.. They're my guilty pleasure e.e
                I don't do anything but sit at home on the computer all day. Nobody is hiring right now, so it kinda sucks. Stupid McDonalds not hiring me back..

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Molotov Cupcakes

Aww I'm sorry to hear that =/ Have you tried retail? I know it's after the busy season, but they might be looking for permanent people to replace the seasonals

Naughty Goat

Punk Phantom Cat

Yea, but I live in Florida. So everything around here is stuff for summer. I mean, they have grocery stores and stuff, but they aren't hiring.
                So being winter, it's just kinda dead.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Molotov Cupcakes

Hallo, Molo :3
How're you?

Naughty Goat

Punk Phantom Cat
Molotov Cupcakes

Hallo, Molo :3
How're you?

I'm doing great, thanks c:
                And you?

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Molotov Cupcakes

I'm doing well :3
Bit tired since I worked out, but I think that after this quiz I have, I'm going to color on my tablet

Naughty Goat

Punk Phantom Cat
Molotov Cupcakes

I'm doing well :3
Bit tired since I worked out, but I think that after this quiz I have, I'm going to color on my tablet

I want a tablet sooooo bad! But I can't draw, so it wouldn't do me any good xD
                e.e Working out.. I tried that once.. I'm so out of shape now that I've graduated. Marching band was my exercise in high school, and man, that stuff kept you in SHAPE.

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Molotov Cupcakes

Haha I can't draw all that well. I'm working on it. I'm best at coloring. My boyfriend decided to get me the tablet for Christmas a few years ago though <3

Naughty Goat

Punk Phantom Cat
Molotov Cupcakes

Haha I can't draw all that well. I'm working on it. I'm best at coloring. My boyfriend decided to get me the tablet for Christmas a few years ago though <3

Aww, that was sweet c:
                I try to draw, I just.. can't. I play on imvu, and I edit profile pictures on there, making them look drawn. But that's about all I can do xD

Fanatical Star

11,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Molotov Cupcakes

Haha awww, well you make really cute pixels <3
When I get this one character's design down, I'll probably end up commissioning another one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff