Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite South Park character?

Stan Marsh 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 2 ]
Kyle Broflovski 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
Eric Cartman 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 4 ]
Kenny McCormick 0.21153846153846 21.2% [ 11 ]
Pip Pirrip (<-this is the correct answer) 0.59615384615385 59.6% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Character: My avi. Famey.
Character Description: User Image
Additional Character/s: no
Additional Description/s: no
Pose: Am I allowed to leave it to you? If not, I'll.. change it.
Items and Clothing: What I'm wearing
Headshot/Bust/Full body: Full Body
Regular/Chibi: Regular
Cell/Realistic: Realistic
Background: None - White
Background Description: none
Additional information: none
Total cost: 6000
I'll get started on all of your commissions right away... and famey, I'll be fine picking out a pose, hahaha. biggrin
Okay, here's a thumbnail of your picture, Moonlight:

User Image

I'll send you the full address shortly!
Here's a thumbnail of your commission, Peter:

User Image

I'll send you a PM with the full image address.
twisted B U M P twisted
Character: Kenji.
Character Description:

Quote:

Clickie for reference.

Name: (Surname is pending) Kenji.
Race: Human.
Birthday: 13th October.
Zodiac animal: Tiger.
Blood Type: O.
Height: 178 cm.
Weight: 56 kg.
Hair color: Dark red.
Eye color: Gray.
Dislikes: Immoral acts.
Favourite color(s): Black, red, orange, silver, dark blue.
Hobbies: Reading, designing kiddy items, playing basketball.

Sort of clothes: Mainly collared shirts, turtle-necks or blouses. Jeans, slightly baggy pants.
(You don't have to include the scarf in the reference picture, he is kinda shy to wear it in public.~)
Color of the scarf if you do draw it: Basically orange fading to red. The bunny mark there is pink and the random fluff hanging off, around as well as at the end of the scarf, is white.
Accessories: Silver hooped earrings on both ears. One black, round earring on the upper part of his left ear.

Flirtatious, composed, nonchalant and popular may be what people picture Kenji as because of his outerior image. Always titled as a role model, he is an intelligent character with an athletic build. Mr. Perfect perhaps? In truth, he wishes to be left alone with those who truly understand him. He can be fun-loving as well as good-hearted nevertheless. Kenji is quite naive when it comes to his relationship with Yasuo due to his uncertaintly about his sexuality and will pulverize anyone who teases him. Really, all he needs is a good hug.

Note: He can cook and clean since both his parents died in a car crash. So he had to learn how to take care of himself.

Additional Character/s: Yasuo.
Additional Description/s:

Quote:
Clickie for reference.

Name: Hinamori Yasuo.
Race: Human.
Birthday: 7th June.
Zodiac animal: Rabbit.
Blood Type: AB+.
Height: 165 cm.
Weight: 45 kg.
Hair color: Brown.
Eye color: Sunny golden.
Likes: Fluffy and cute things. Stuffed animals. Kenji. (^^)
Dislikes: Being alone, ghosts and thunder.
Favourite color(s): Pink, purple, light green, orange, white. (RAINBOW)
Hobbies: Loving Kenji, sewing, jumping around randomly.

Sort of clothes: Anything that has bright colors or motivational/happy words.
Color of the tiger clip if you do draw it: Markings are black. The rest is light orange and the base is brown.
Accessories: Often wears the tiger clip Kenji gave him on the left side of his head.
(His left is your right -drawing point of view wise. I won't kill you if you put the clip the other way however.)

Nothing more or less than a sweet-heart, he dearly loves to be around his friends and enjoys company very much. A child at heart? Indeed. Sincerity, gullible, friendliness and immaturity are his main characteristics. If you're down, Yasuo will do everything that he can to cheer you up. From jokes, to tricks, to talking through his plushies just to make others giggle. Basically, it is quite hard to find him depressed. Whenever he has the chance, Yasuo will always try to be as close to Kenji as possible. He loves Kenji with all his heart and hopes he will accept his feelings someday.

Note: He has a whole collection of soft toys. At least sixty or so.

Pose: Do whatever you want as long as it fits their profile. ^-^
Headshot/Bust/Full body: Full Body.
Regular/Chibi Regular.
Cell/Realistic: Cell.
Background: Er... Random pale blue furry splots in the back? -Shrugs- ^^
Additional information: Nupe.~
Total cost: 9.5k, yesh?
heart Here's a preview of your picture, famey:

User Image

I'll PM you with the address for the full image.
-tackles teh Strawberr----err... Pip! XD giggles, luffs-

Once I get a commish done.. i'm ordering a fullbody couple *__* No worries, no backrounds XD -giggles-

just need to get the goldies *_*

Gonna be of meh and mah wifey, Dee XD! <3~ hehe
Repeating a form she sent for another shoppy XD

Name: Nyralia + LadyDelaidra

Type: Fullbody Couple, no backround XD <3~ Know how ya hate em! <3 Though if you feel the urge, go right ahead

Pose: Upto you!

References:We be married biggrin <3~ You can get sexy with us XD -giggles- Don't go over PG 13 though =P

This is Dee: But instead of what shes wearing on her head, give her an AFK hat biggrin
(if you need a reference for an AFK, lettme know and i'll try to find you one)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This be me!! My eyes are yellow XD and draw the NM scarf but don't have it covering mah face XP You can leave out the pitchfork if it gives you problems
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can even go Alice in Wonderland if you want.. make me madhatter-ish and her more like alice XD -giggles- freedom is upto you! Meesa more gothic than her though ninja Mmmm.. darkness.. -giggles-

Price: 12k

Just PM me oking the order and i'll send the trade over biggrin <3~
heart Hello ! Your artwork is fantastic! I'd love a few different pictures of myself from you smile I'd like you to have fun with them ..... kind of go based on the description I have below but feel free to explore please biggrin
Let me know a price for about ... 5 pictures ... mixture of styles (chibi/or normal full bodies) heart and if you would be willing to do this ? biggrin
I really LOVE the chibi you did for 'peter' on this page .... wow so cute biggrin

Character: faerierain
Character Description: I'm sweet , shy, innocent ... blushing .... quiet
Additional Character/s: n/a
Additional Description/s: n/a
Pose: smile I'd love a few different poses ... your choice smile
Items and Clothing: what i'm wearing smile
Headshot/Bust/Full body (select one) full body
Regular/Chibi (select one) chibi or regular for each one... which ever looks the best smile
Cell/Realistic oooo I like the style of chibi you did for peter... that coloring was perfect... so that would be nice smile
Background: Maybe some cherry trees? Maybe another one could be hearts ... or rainbow colors (rainbow pastel is pretty) .. bubbles? Anything soft and pretty that goes with the scene.... I have a light grey persian cat... not sure if you want to put that in the picture or not smile
Oh .. and the flowers in my hand do not 'need' to be in the picture, but feel free to put them in biggrin

Total cost: (please let me know)
La la la... whee I will be happy of course to do your picture, Nyralia, but the total only comes up to 9000g. Shhhhh.

And miss faerierain... I will also be happy to do your pictures. ^__^ The price will kinda depend on how many of the pictures are chibi and how many are regular, though.... ((But the project does sound fun! heart ))

Sparkly Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
AT LONG LAST! ;o; Here's the thumbnail of your picture, The Fool:

User Image

I'll send you the image address shortly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff