Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Phantom

picklesthenymph
Ghooosties
picklesthenymph
Ghooosties
picklesthenymph

Omg your pixels are adorbs could you possible do my OC for me?

Username: Ghooosties

Reference: [x/x]

Offer: 10b + Dark Bishop Hair!

Extra Info: They have a very thin body and don't have any particular features showing gender c:

Accepted. emotion_c8

General procedure: Start trade and I'll get on it!
Note: Allow me about a week from initiating the trade to complete it--most likely, it'll be done before then--but usually my pixeling takes awhile, especially since I don't use bases and I like to make my pixels as pretty as possible before I present them to the web. So, I like to play it safe. ^_^

Also, anything on their personality? It's ok if not, it just helps me think on how to pixel them better~

Hurray! c: They are generally emotionless but have a lot of pride. They're a "night demon" if that gives an idea! (Haven't found a gender neutral name for incubus/succubus yet haha ouo; )

So they're an incubus/succubus type of character?
Or like just a more nocturnal stoic type of creature-character?

I think stoic would be the best way to describe them c:
I need your pixels in my life..
I just need to sell some stuff first augh.

Sparkly Hunter

AP SORAKA TOO STRONK
Username: ap soraka too stronk
Reference: BIG PIX sorry
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offer: 30B? ; 7;
Extra Info: just copies and paste from their weebly
Blue is male model, and Pinky is a YouTube make-up guru. Blue spends a lot of time perfecting his good looks, and ruining Pinky's videos. While Pinky jumps at every opportunity to embarrass him; including posting crude pictures to his instagram and twitter.

OR

Username: ap soraka too stronk
Reference: BIG PIX sorry
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Offer: 30B?
Extra Info: UH they are girlfriends
girl w. pink hair is overexcited and is basically a v. big dog and shes always smilin like >: DDD
and santana is kind of an a*****e jerk but losers in love redface

Going to tell you that your couples are cuties, but I'm just not up to doing any more couples atm. Another time, I'd be absolutely up for them.
emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Hunter

Ghooosties
User Image

Stoic demon afloat in the air. emotion_dealwithit

If there's anything you need me to change please do feel free to tell me. If not, complete trade and I'll post the link to the copy without the watermark.

Dapper Prophet

Sparkly Hunter

Mindbreak
heart

emotion_bigheart
User Image
emotion_dowant

If there's anything you need me to change please do feel free to tell me. If not, complete trade and I'll post the link to the copy without the watermark.

Dapper Prophet

picklesthenymph
Mindbreak
heart

emotion_bigheart
User Image
emotion_dowant

noooo changes, she's perfect o-o I love her! complete the trade right away!!! heart

oh and did you quote me in a guil perhaps? I have no permission so..I don't know if it was important? o:

Sparkly Hunter

Mindbreak
picklesthenymph
Mindbreak
heart

emotion_bigheart
User Image
emotion_dowant

noooo changes, she's perfect o-o I love her! complete the trade right away!!! heart

oh and did you quote me in a guil perhaps? I have no permission so..I don't know if it was important? o:

Sorry!
It wasn't anything important--just my test post to make sure that the image would show up properly. =)
Anyways,

User Image

...and here's the link to the picture.

omgiloveher emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Hunter

Sparkly Hunter

Ghooosties
Was your pixel to your liking?

Sparkly Hunter

studiodeen

Thank you so much for the items!!! ;o;

Did you want a pixel? If so, just post references of the character you'd like done~
Feel free to give me different charries to choose from too!

Player

11,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Username: ingrate
Reference:
Offer: compass of seidh jk? compass is gone? case of pietro instead
Extra Info: dont need his weapon c:

Fearboss's Princess

Tiny Trader

8,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Newbie Hero 500
picklesthenymph

Thank you so much for the items!!! ;o;

Did you want a pixel? If so, just post references of the character you'd like done~
Feel free to give me different charries to choose from too!

gaia_crown hmmm, would you mind pixeling this lovely lady? i hope you like and can use the items, btw!!! gaia_crown

Dapper Prophet

picklesthenymph
Mindbreak
picklesthenymph
Mindbreak
heart

emotion_bigheart
User Image
emotion_dowant

Sorry!
It wasn't anything important--just my test post to make sure that the image would show up properly. =)
Anyways,

User Image

...and here's the link to the picture.

omgiloveher emotion_kirakira

ohhhh perfect : D just making sure, thank you again, she's perfect! *-*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items