Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

Pot of Kimchi

Thankya! Thought I'd class it up a bit, hoping something professional-ish would attract customers.

Dapper Genius

Now accepting colored bust orders! Come on!

Kitten

Kitchell
Pot of Kimchi

Thankya! Thought I'd class it up a bit, hoping something professional-ish would attract customers.
User Image

imchu says....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  ╔═══════════════════════╗

Hehe no probs, the shop is doing well no? biggrin

╚════════════════════════╝
                  [Pok's theme song]

[awesome art by Risusuuu]

Dapper Genius

Pot of Kimchi

Eh, not as well as I thought it would. Haven't really had anything new to do in a couple days.
I should try looking around the Art Request forum, but it's intimidating.

It's tough competition in Art Shops these days. Back in my day, there were only a handful of reallyreally good artists. Now it feels like there's a ton.

Doesn't help that the gold inflation since when I left has made me completely skew my sense of value. Hell, I remember questing for months to earn 1mil to buy my devil tail. Now the damn thing is worth over 77mil.

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Kitten

Oiiiii, it didn't tell me you replied. xD

Kitten

Kitchell
Pot of Kimchi

Eh, not as well as I thought it would. Haven't really had anything new to do in a couple days.
I should try looking around the Art Request forum, but it's intimidating.

It's tough competition in Art Shops these days. Back in my day, there were only a handful of reallyreally good artists. Now it feels like there's a ton.

Doesn't help that the gold inflation since when I left has made me completely skew my sense of value. Hell, I remember questing for months to earn 1mil to buy my devil tail. Now the damn thing is worth over 77mil.

That's odd. .-.

and how's AR intimidating? and yah.. That is true.. There are a lot of good artists lol..
I didn't even notice you had a devil tail till now. xD... You got it for 1m omg lol. > <'

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Dapper Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out