• Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

new photobucket sucks.
it's just kind of odd how spread they are. but maybe it'll look better as you do more.

oh, i see. maybe with the hand posed like that, i can be gathering energy, like an attack from DBZ. XD

i suck at writing, lool
domokun stargate
ur right. ill close the legs more... maybe have one pulling in and the other forward. im so picky i can never stay with one idea -O-;;; i was thinking of having yu barely touching the blood with yur feet but i figured making it splash like a tide wuld have more affect. ill try to make a WIP soon i got work tomorrow - o-

its ok if u dont write good. i love writing... i dont love writing on knowledge about stuff i dont care for but i like writing creatively or my opinion.. wanna have a debate? O3O

cool. :3 and it's okay. XD
well, i am rising out of it, after all. so however you decide would make it look better. XD

i'd debate, but i'm actually not in a very good mood right now. i feel very fragile...
domokun stargate
User Image new legs o-o and yea im not in the mood that much either. some thugs claim i took their friend away after i got pregnant with him cuz he became weak and left their group to take care of me and whatever ;/ this drama didnt happen til like, an hour ago. like it all happand at one time. all these text messages =-= good thing i have free texting n whatever else i use alot.

knock knees are adorable! >w< so many times better! <3 but one little bit, the insides of the legs are like straight lines. add a bit of bend of the knee. very minor change.
pregnant? o.o;
people are jerks...
i don't text.
domokun stargate
they are selfish. inconsiderate.. texting is not my fave thing to do but its so much easier getting a hold of people wen i cant on here and good ;D heres the last WIP for tonight its 12:30 am right now i need to get rest or something ;/ ;w; User Imageslight changes were the knee angles and some silly embroidery on the skirt edge and the other side of the hair being outlined and ready to start. oh! and the katana and white wings.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

new photobucket sucks.
it's just kind of odd how spread they are. but maybe it'll look better as you do more.

oh, i see. maybe with the hand posed like that, i can be gathering energy, like an attack from DBZ. XD

i suck at writing, lool
domokun stargate
ur right. ill close the legs more... maybe have one pulling in and the other forward. im so picky i can never stay with one idea -O-;;; i was thinking of having yu barely touching the blood with yur feet but i figured making it splash like a tide wuld have more affect. ill try to make a WIP soon i got work tomorrow - o-

its ok if u dont write good. i love writing... i dont love writing on knowledge about stuff i dont care for but i like writing creatively or my opinion.. wanna have a debate? O3O

well, i am rising out of it, after all. so however you decide would make it look better. XD

i'd debate, but i'm actually not in a very good mood right now. i feel very fragile...
domokun stargate
User Image new legs o-o and yea im not in the mood that much either. some thugs claim i took their friend away after i got pregnant with him cuz he became weak and left their group to take care of me and whatever ;/ this drama didnt happen til like, an hour ago. like it all happand at one time. all these text messages =-= good thing i have free texting n whatever else i use alot.

knock knees are adorable! >w< so many times better! <3 but one little bit, the insides of the legs are like straight lines. add a bit of bend of the knee. very minor change.
pregnant? o.o;
people are jerks...
i don't text.
domokun stargate
they are selfish. inconsiderate.. texting is not my fave thing to do but its so much easier getting a hold of people wen i cant on here and good ;D heres the last WIP for tonight its 12:30 am right now i need to get rest or something ;/ ;w; User Imageslight changes were the knee angles and some silly embroidery on the skirt edge and the other side of the hair being outlined and ready to start. oh! and the katana and white wings.

like real life trolls. XP
sleep well! :3 i like the changes!
and yay! the fun part will be doing the main wings, lol. ;D
domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

pregnant? o.o;
people are jerks...
i don't text.
domokun stargate

domokun stargate
lol well i did this one in 40 minutes. User Image another WIP. i havent done the main wings yet. yu said to follow yur avi ref or the art ref for the wings?
added horns, hair, blood drips, extra black roses w/ random petals, ears, elongated the scarf to its fullest, aaaand added a tail. the blood drips are wiggly but just like everything else, it must be cleaned up before the final picture.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

pregnant? o.o;
people are jerks...
i don't text.
domokun stargate

domokun stargate
lol well i did this one in 40 minutes. User Image another WIP. i havent done the main wings yet. yu said to follow yur avi ref or the art ref for the wings?
added horns, hair, blood drips, extra black roses w/ random petals, ears, elongated the scarf to its fullest, aaaand added a tail. the blood drips are wiggly but just like everything else, it must be cleaned up before the final picture.

yay!
okays. :3 can you clean up the bottom of the dress a bit before the end? i didn't realize how tattered it looked in the last WIPs. i always miss those minor details. XP
also, two simple fixes: tail is way too thick and katana is way too curved (i missed this in the last WIP, too). but don't make it too straight, lol.
and this is the best color ref for my wings. :3 though the bones are a bit thick there.
domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

pregnant? o.o;
people are jerks...
i don't text.
domokun stargate

domokun stargate

yay!
okays. :3 can you clean up the bottom of the dress a bit before the end? i didn't realize how tattered it looked in the last WIPs. i always miss those minor details. XP
also, two simple fixes: tail is way too thick and katana is way too curved (i missed this in the last WIP, too). but don't make it too straight, lol.
and this is the best color ref for my wings. :3 though the bones are a bit thick there.
domokun stargate
User Image edits to the fixes before work

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

pregnant? o.o;
people are jerks...
i don't text.
domokun stargate

domokun stargate

yay!
domokun stargate
User Image edits to the fixes before work

yes, better. :3
hope work goes well! ^^
domokun stargate

Timid Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
My mind did this odd thing, and made it look as though your title said, "Hairy Art". And that's why I clicked on this. Because curiosity cannot be beaten down easily.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
TranquilDisturbance
My mind did this odd thing, and made it look as though your title said, "Hairy Art". And that's why I clicked on this. Because curiosity cannot be beaten down easily.
lol i think anything hairy in here wuld be furry related ;D

Timid Humorist

9,350 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Airi Valentine
TranquilDisturbance

Ohh, oh my (;
I don't even know what I expected to see.
Cute little fuzzy creatures, or something ridiculously dirty.

I'm just doing this for fun, not for any contest:

Would you rather this or that??
1. Play XBox or PS3?
XBox

2. Have a Chibi series or Anime series of yourself?
Anime

3. Dragon eye or dragon scale?
Dragon eye

4. Sapphire or Ruby?
Ruby

5. Do you have more gold or silver?
Uhhh... silver

6. Cake or cupcake?
Cake

7. Waffles or pancakes?
WAFFLES

8. Are you a Pencil Sharpener or Pencil?
Pencil. I don't need sharpening. When I get dull, I can still do my job. Even when I break, I can like... kinda smudge things on there.

9. If you were sitting in front of the computer as an animal, would you look like a Dog or a Cat?
Dog

10. Slouch Beanie or Toboggan?
I have no idea what those are. Slouch Beanie.

11. Musician or Artist?
Artist

12. Tail wag or Ear perk?
Awww!!! Ear perk.

13. Fat paws or Skinny Claws?
Fat paws.

14. Dark or Light?
Light

15. Are you Aquarius like me?
Nope, I happen to be a Taurus.

16. Snow or Rain?
... that's difficult. Rain.

17. Hello Kitty or Hey Puppy?
Hey Puppy

18. Go to work or go to school?
Go to school.

19. Carry a cell or laptop?
Cell.

20. With or without nuts?
With, of course.

21. Colorful or regular food?
... regular.

22. Goldfish or Cheez-it?
Cheez-it. By far.

23. Thick or thin?
Thick.

24. Valley or Country girl accent?
Valley. Actually, neither. But the country girl accent annoys me just a liiittle bit more.

25. Salon or At Home?
At Home.

26. Sweet or Salty?
Depends... sweet.

27. Eat flowers or bugs?
Flowers.

28. Box of Chocolates or Bouquet of Flowers?
Depends on the flowers and chocolates~! But... I choose Box of Chocolates. For when the dude breaks my heart, I can gorge on the gift in depression.

29. Heads up 7UP?
Yes! ... What?

30. Palace or Castle?
Palace

31. Kingdom or Country?
Kingdom

32. Broken hearted or breakin' hearts?
Broken Hearted

33. Tell the truth and kill or lie and be killed?
Oh, that's just cruel! I can't kill. But I hate lying...
Lie and be killed.

34. Dissect a bug you're afraid of or a cute animal you love?
AHHH.
Dissect a bug I'm afraid of. However, I will probably cry the entire time; I can't kill stuff.

35. Black and blue or red all over?
Red all over.

36. Aqua or Water?
Water~!

37. Hug a porcupine or kiss a cactus?
Hug a porcupine. Just so that I'll have a story to tell.

38. Morning bloom or evening blossom?
Evening blossom in the evening, morning bloom in the morning.
Heh, morning bloom.

39. Have a pet butterfly or dragon fly?
Dragon fly

40. Wear wigs or dye your hair?
Dye my hair

41. Stop on green or go on red?
Stop on green

42. Live on the edge of a mountain or inside a cave?
On the edge of the mountain. 'Cause caves have snakes 'n stuff... I'd rather fall off than die from venom.

43. Be a krill or plankton?
I don't know... krill

44. Eat raw or decomposing meat?
Raw

45. Go to heaven or stay on earth?
Go to the afterlife

46. Haunt or be haunted?
Haunt

47. Eat brussel sprouts or broccoli?
I love them all... brussel sprouts. Because more people will go, "Ewww."

48. Milk or juice?
Juice.

49. For here or to go?
Here

50. Big bow on the back of your head or in front of your chest?
Front of my chest.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
TranquilDisturbance
Airi Valentine
TranquilDisturbance

Ohh, oh my (;
I don't even know what I expected to see.
Cute little fuzzy creatures, or something ridiculously dirty.

I'm just doing this for fun, not for any contest:

Would you rather this or that??
1. Play XBox or PS3?
XBox

2. Have a Chibi series or Anime series of yourself?
Anime

3. Dragon eye or dragon scale?
Dragon eye

4. Sapphire or Ruby?
Ruby

5. Do you have more gold or silver?
Uhhh... silver

6. Cake or cupcake?
Cake

7. Waffles or pancakes?
WAFFLES

8. Are you a Pencil Sharpener or Pencil?
Pencil. I don't need sharpening. When I get dull, I can still do my job. Even when I break, I can like... kinda smudge things on there.

9. If you were sitting in front of the computer as an animal, would you look like a Dog or a Cat?
Dog

10. Slouch Beanie or Toboggan?
I have no idea what those are. Slouch Beanie.

11. Musician or Artist?
Artist

12. Tail wag or Ear perk?
Awww!!! Ear perk.

13. Fat paws or Skinny Claws?
Fat paws.

14. Dark or Light?
Light

15. Are you Aquarius like me?
Nope, I happen to be a Taurus.

16. Snow or Rain?
... that's difficult. Rain.

17. Hello Kitty or Hey Puppy?
Hey Puppy

18. Go to work or go to school?
Go to school.

19. Carry a cell or laptop?
Cell.

20. With or without nuts?
With, of course.

21. Colorful or regular food?
... regular.

22. Goldfish or Cheez-it?
Cheez-it. By far.

23. Thick or thin?
Thick.

24. Valley or Country girl accent?
Valley. Actually, neither. But the country girl accent annoys me just a liiittle bit more.

25. Salon or At Home?
At Home.

26. Sweet or Salty?
Depends... sweet.

27. Eat flowers or bugs?
Flowers.

28. Box of Chocolates or Bouquet of Flowers?
Depends on the flowers and chocolates~! But... I choose Box of Chocolates. For when the dude breaks my heart, I can gorge on the gift in depression.

29. Heads up 7UP?
Yes! ... What?

30. Palace or Castle?
Palace

31. Kingdom or Country?
Kingdom

32. Broken hearted or breakin' hearts?
Broken Hearted

33. Tell the truth and kill or lie and be killed?
Oh, that's just cruel! I can't kill. But I hate lying...
Lie and be killed.

34. Dissect a bug you're afraid of or a cute animal you love?
AHHH.
Dissect a bug I'm afraid of. However, I will probably cry the entire time; I can't kill stuff.

35. Black and blue or red all over?
Red all over.

36. Aqua or Water?
Water~!

37. Hug a porcupine or kiss a cactus?
Hug a porcupine. Just so that I'll have a story to tell.

38. Morning bloom or evening blossom?
Evening blossom in the evening, morning bloom in the morning.
Heh, morning bloom.

39. Have a pet butterfly or dragon fly?
Dragon fly

40. Wear wigs or dye your hair?
Dye my hair

41. Stop on green or go on red?
Stop on green

42. Live on the edge of a mountain or inside a cave?
On the edge of the mountain. 'Cause caves have snakes 'n stuff... I'd rather fall off than die from venom.

43. Be a krill or plankton?
I don't know... krill

44. Eat raw or decomposing meat?
Raw

45. Go to heaven or stay on earth?
Go to the afterlife

46. Haunt or be haunted?
Haunt

47. Eat brussel sprouts or broccoli?
I love them all... brussel sprouts. Because more people will go, "Ewww."

48. Milk or juice?
Juice.

49. For here or to go?
Here

50. Big bow on the back of your head or in front of your chest?
Front of my chest.

lol yur answers are alot opposite than mine. and no kidding i do needa work on my furry looks because they'd probably look hairy and disgusting or something ;( btw, yu said dragon flies... but dragon flies have gigantic balls for eyes and they look like literally nerd sticks in the air. they aren't pleasant to look at. ;W;

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
i got some new stuff. o3o domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
ohh o wo what did yu get mew

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

i'll show you after my glow. GRAB MY BOOTY, PLEASE ;D domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

it says it ended 2 min ago D; ugh im sorry t-t i was late cuz i was in the kitchen cooking something

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

it says it ended 2 min ago D; ugh im sorry t-t i was late cuz i was in the kitchen cooking something

aw, drat. D: at least i filled. :3
i got this, this (almost done but not quite), and this WIP. X3
domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out