click it mew ;UUser Image

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
annieversarygate
q domokun stargate
lol ur Qing my thread ;D but its HIATUS so no one will talk in it like they were before. look at yur WIP mister ;U heart

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

hm, i wonder what kind of pose i'm gonna get with my arms spread like that. o.o
new photobucket sucks horse dong.
domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate
ACTUALLY i have no idea myself ;( i might even change the arms cuz i didnt have a designated pose in the first place D; all i know is, rising from blood.. OOOOH ok ok now i gotz a new pose for the arms TWT but... ill have to do it later cuz i just got home and i have to eat and calm down. ive been arguing with my ex ;/

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate
ACTUALLY i have no idea myself ;( i might even change the arms cuz i didnt have a designated pose in the first place D; all i know is, rising from blood.. OOOOH ok ok now i gotz a new pose for the arms TWT but... ill have to do it later cuz i just got home and i have to eat and calm down. ive been arguing with my ex ;/

lol, nice. XD we'll see what happens, then. XP
ouch, that sucks. >< i'm glad i don't talk to my ex anymore...
domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

domokun stargate
im off today ;O they tried to make me work but i said NU >;U so i hope to get yu some WIPs later on. right now i have to go to the hospital with my dad. ;D btw, i did change the arm pose this morning. it will be on the newer WIPs. this afternoon o3o

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

domokun stargate
im off today ;O they tried to make me work but i said NU >;U so i hope to get yu some WIPs later on. right now i have to go to the hospital with my dad. ;D btw, i did change the arm pose this morning. it will be on the newer WIPs. this afternoon o3o

yay for being firm with days off!
what's wrong with your dad? o.o
can't wait! X3
domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

domokun stargate

can't wait! X3
domokun stargate
User Image god donut photobucket .-. freakin thumbnails but anyway this is probably more wip than u expected but dont worry theres still alot to do regarding the head and detail overall before any coloring starts. the legs were what i orginally intended, a larger chibi like form. but i am considering extending them longer. i havent decided yet.

thats the back of her hand. it'll be more obvious after some shading. and no the hand behind that one will not look like a mushy rock. thats gonna be glowing cuz its touching near yur heart. the other one, i might not make it glow as hard. i also might make it bigger..

i know i write alot.. im a novelist.. its hard to shorten stuff ;o i jusssss have so much to saaaay ;W;

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

domokun stargate

can't wait! X3
domokun stargate
User Image god donut photobucket .-. freakin thumbnails but anyway this is probably more wip than u expected but dont worry theres still alot to do regarding the head and detail overall before any coloring starts. the legs were what i orginally intended, a larger chibi like form. but i am considering extending them longer. i havent decided yet.

thats the back of her hand. it'll be more obvious after some shading. and no the hand behind that one will not look like a mushy rock. thats gonna be glowing cuz its touching near yur heart. the other one, i might not make it glow as hard. i also might make it bigger..

i know i write alot.. im a novelist.. its hard to shorten stuff ;o i jusssss have so much to saaaay ;W;

new photobucket sucks.
it's just kind of odd how spread they are. but maybe it'll look better as you do more.

oh, i see. maybe with the hand posed like that, i can be gathering energy, like an attack from DBZ. XD

i suck at writing, lool
domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

can't wait! X3
domokun stargate

new photobucket sucks.
it's just kind of odd how spread they are. but maybe it'll look better as you do more.

oh, i see. maybe with the hand posed like that, i can be gathering energy, like an attack from DBZ. XD

i suck at writing, lool
domokun stargate
ur right. ill close the legs more... maybe have one pulling in and the other forward. im so picky i can never stay with one idea -O-;;; i was thinking of having yu barely touching the blood with yur feet but i figured making it splash like a tide wuld have more affect. ill try to make a WIP soon i got work tomorrow - o-

its ok if u dont write good. i love writing... i dont love writing on knowledge about stuff i dont care for but i like writing creatively or my opinion.. wanna have a debate? O3O

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

domokun stargate

can't wait! X3
domokun stargate

new photobucket sucks.

i suck at writing, lool
domokun stargate
ur right. ill close the legs more... maybe have one pulling in and the other forward. im so picky i can never stay with one idea -O-;;; i was thinking of having yu barely touching the blood with yur feet but i figured making it splash like a tide wuld have more affect. ill try to make a WIP soon i got work tomorrow - o-

its ok if u dont write good. i love writing... i dont love writing on knowledge about stuff i dont care for but i like writing creatively or my opinion.. wanna have a debate? O3O

cool. :3 and it's okay. XD
well, i am rising out of it, after all. so however you decide would make it look better. XD

i'd debate, but i'm actually not in a very good mood right now. i feel very fragile...
domokun stargate

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

can't wait! X3
domokun stargate

new photobucket sucks.

i suck at writing, lool
domokun stargate

well, i am rising out of it, after all. so however you decide would make it look better. XD

i'd debate, but i'm actually not in a very good mood right now. i feel very fragile...
domokun stargate
User Image new legs o-o and yea im not in the mood that much either. some thugs claim i took their friend away after i got pregnant with him cuz he became weak and left their group to take care of me and whatever ;/ this drama didnt happen til like, an hour ago. like it all happand at one time. all these text messages =-= good thing i have free texting n whatever else i use alot.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

can't wait! X3
domokun stargate

new photobucket sucks.

i suck at writing, lool
domokun stargate

domokun stargate
User Image new legs o-o and yea im not in the mood that much either. some thugs claim i took their friend away after i got pregnant with him cuz he became weak and left their group to take care of me and whatever ;/ this drama didnt happen til like, an hour ago. like it all happand at one time. all these text messages =-= good thing i have free texting n whatever else i use alot.

knock knees are adorable! >w< so many times better! <3 but one little bit, the insides of the legs are like straight lines. add a bit of bend of the knee. very minor change.
pregnant? o.o;
people are jerks...
i don't text.
domokun stargate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items