Girl, I got to add you XD

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
OMG REALLY. i love wigs!!! i love the color ones more. my grandma and i love the same thing. wigs make me feel like a cosplayer. owo but i never take pics of me or go in public with a wig on.

HEY wat about those hair clip ins?

Well maybe for a cosplay it would be fun. It's just such a weird feeling. >.<
Well maybe if it was like colored hair but I know the fake hair to make buns and what not. Yeah, my mom tried to get me to like that :L didn't happen. I have long hair so I'm not worried about not having enough to make any style I want lol.
my hair is over two feet long and i will do all that i can to fit it into a short hair wig. when i was younger i had to use two pins to hold my hair down to fit it in. i dont like hair clips or buns that you wrap on or whatevr they do. i can do that with my own hair too lol. but ok whats better anyway like why do people use the fake hair u cant style it well i dont think cuz the synthetic gets raggedy n stuff

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
OMG REALLY. i love wigs!!! i love the color ones more. my grandma and i love the same thing. wigs make me feel like a cosplayer. owo but i never take pics of me or go in public with a wig on.

HEY wat about those hair clip ins?

Well maybe for a cosplay it would be fun. It's just such a weird feeling. >.<
Well maybe if it was like colored hair but I know the fake hair to make buns and what not. Yeah, my mom tried to get me to like that :L didn't happen. I have long hair so I'm not worried about not having enough to make any style I want lol.
my hair is over two feet long and i will do all that i can to fit it into a short hair wig. when i was younger i had to use two pins to hold my hair down to fit it in. i dont like hair clips or buns that you wrap on or whatevr they do. i can do that with my own hair too lol. but ok whats better anyway like why do people use the fake hair u cant style it well i dont think cuz the synthetic gets raggedy n stuff

Oh wow o: That's long~ Mine is down to my lower mid-back again. Lol and it's true you can't really style it much >.<

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
urs is long too. u know what. i would love to have the color scene hair without the stripes n cat tails. the most i ever dyed my hair was 3 colors at once, which was reddish brown then i added pink, blue, and purple in it cuz i love dream colors ;O

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
urs is long too. u know what. i would love to have the color scene hair without the stripes n cat tails. the most i ever dyed my hair was 3 colors at once, which was reddish brown then i added pink, blue, and purple in it cuz i love dream colors ;O

lol I love red and black hair! o; dying hair is fun~

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

it seems only the japanese girls look adorable in what i would look like a bimbo in =-=

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

it seems only the japanese girls look adorable in what i would look like a bimbo in =-=

Jap girls x: Eh. Some are really nice and others just completely mean.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

lol r they really mean?i thought indian girls were.. how r they mean? r u talking about in those restaurants?

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

lol r they really mean?i thought indian girls were.. how r they mean? r u talking about in those restaurants?

Japanese Girls can be mean sometimes because I had to deal with one that was mean x:

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

Japanese Girls can be mean sometimes because I had to deal with one that was mean x:
wat was her problem? was she fat n unhappy or just tryna be "cute" (tough) in front of people she couldnt impress even if she had money to buy an impression.

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

wat was her problem? was she fat n unhappy or just tryna be "cute" (tough) in front of people she couldnt impress even if she had money to buy an impression.

xD lol i guess she just hated americans.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

lame. she's all jelly and no peanut butter.

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

=o = Lol Pb is lead. She can have a Pb and jelly sandwich o; If ya know what I mean lol JK xD

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
this is how i am in the kitchen with my boyfriend. we fool around with the food we're SUPPOSED TO COOK. butter wars. butterchu i melt yu!!! ;U margarinepuff, use your speed slick attack! *-25 points floats up into the air* C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. then my mom comes in and says u'll never learn how to cook what u wanna eat.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o

=o = Lol Pb is lead. She can have a Pb and jelly sandwich o; If ya know what I mean lol JK xD
;DDDD u know what. i dont even like peanut butter or jelly and i sure as hell dont want a sandwich made out of it o-o i just dont like gooey foods anymore. D; yea now ur like HOW CAN U NOT LIKE A PBNJS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff