Total Votes:[ 13 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
angelababy107
hello smile
hey. whatcha up to ;o

lol nm just bored. ^^;
funniest thing happened to me yesterday though...

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
ryu_subzerocody
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/imgmap]
cody use the damn code oh my god im telling ur father on u >;U

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
hello smile
hey. whatcha up to ;o

lol nm just bored. ^^;
im boredish too.. what happand yesterday?

Devoted Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Citizen 200
Username:ryu_subzerocody
Tektek:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme:romance

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

well, blood is one ofmy powers, the demon fire is the main power. i can make my fire burn only who/what i want it to burn. o3o
my tank of stone coatls makes me so much gold. owo
and maybe a 120k bribe for practicing fullbodies in special style? X3

yeah, they are slow with tickets. XP
and you're lucky. mods also fail to do anything about trolls. XP
domokun stargate
ur powers sound strong.. im not even sure what my powers are.. i only end up using them after i black out from not being able to control this weird thing inside..

i might get a tank mew.. i just dont know how they work o-o i used tohave fish in it but i never grabbed a** or anything through it.

ur bribe sounds ok for experimenting. i usually make a separate thread for experiments but this ill accept mew.. plus, taking direction is something i needa work on ;D so ill start on it after i finish my other two slots. they've been waiting for a couple days..

well mods only do something about trolls when they catch them in the act.. like if they pop in towns while a troll is acting up.zieliz caught my friend acting up wen we were in VH, and she got him for him. he hasn't been online since the incident.. guess he got banned instantly. ;/

i'm very strong! o3o

not a good idea, it's very hard work to keep up a tank, most people don't actually make a profit. you have to pretty much dedicate your life to your aquarium. o.o

okays! :3 i guess you'll just experiment on many different leg poses when you start?

well, this one has been reported many times but somehow worms her way out of trouble all the time. emotion_donotwant it isn't right!
domokun stargate
;U i think ur stronger than me..

yeeaa i dedicate my gaia living on art and RP. more rp though.. i dont hardcore rp.. some ppl r so serious they make new accounts after they die -0-;

ill experiment on different leg poses.. i dont like straight out legs its boring with someone just standing up ;/ i usually bend one of the knees or make someone sit or lay down.. i needa work on my hands as well so feel free to laugh if they look like little wet noodles.

id ask who the troll was but namedropping usually gets frowned upon >;U. hm.. are they common or rare ?

and i'm only the third strongest gate. XD Spidargate, one of the ones whose DNA sally was grown from is leagues stronger than me. and gatemansgc, the leader (my main) is stronger than her. X3

i have a very detailed backstory, but i don't actually do much rping.

okays! X3 i can hover, so my legs can be in all kinds of poses.
and is that why the hands are hidden by sleeves in your sig art?
i guess i can be very good for practice cause i need affordable cute art (which you qualify for both) for more of my accounts. and group art with myself. o3o

yeah, plus she uses mules to stalk the posthistory of anyone who fights back against her and screenshots anything she thinks she can use against us, though stalking like that is illegal. we found her stalking album but she locked it. XP
domokun stargate
wow we have like 4 different convos going on at once ;D
how many gates are there mew o-o ... is sally the mother of all of them..

yea mew i like hover poses the most cuz the angle of the feet r cute. and yea thats why the sleeves are long OWO;;;;;; o//3//o

thats so ridiculous and dumbassed of that stalker. it sounds like a 10 year old with no friends or a 40 yr old with no job. =-=

fun, isn't it? i love talking to people! XD
lots and lots and lots. X3 Spidargate was the mainly used of the original 06 group. but i had to stop using her, my rage against a different troll is sealed there (i have multiple personalities). XP

yay for hovering! and long sleeves can be cute. >w<

it's highly pathetic. but if something doesn't go her way, she'll whine and/or get on mules and spam PMs to people with influence pretending those mules are other people "sticking up" for her. it's so disgusting. :/
domokun stargate

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
hello smile
hey. whatcha up to ;o

lol nm just bored. ^^;

I sliced open my hand while assembling a one piece boat at work.
btw i work at an anime store. lol
the thing was the boat had nothing sharp at all. ninja

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
ryu_subzerocody
Username:ryu_subzerocody
Tektek:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme:romance
eh it'll do. as long as ur father is proud at the end of the day.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate
Airi Valentine
2sarahgate

i'm very strong! o3o

not a good idea, it's very hard work to keep up a tank, most people don't actually make a profit. you have to pretty much dedicate your life to your aquarium. o.o

okays! :3 i guess you'll just experiment on many different leg poses when you start?

well, this one has been reported many times but somehow worms her way out of trouble all the time. emotion_donotwant it isn't right!
domokun stargate
;U i think ur stronger than me..

yeeaa i dedicate my gaia living on art and RP. more rp though.. i dont hardcore rp.. some ppl r so serious they make new accounts after they die -0-;

ill experiment on different leg poses.. i dont like straight out legs its boring with someone just standing up ;/ i usually bend one of the knees or make someone sit or lay down.. i needa work on my hands as well so feel free to laugh if they look like little wet noodles.

id ask who the troll was but namedropping usually gets frowned upon >;U. hm.. are they common or rare ?

and i'm only the third strongest gate. XD Spidargate, one of the ones whose DNA sally was grown from is leagues stronger than me. and gatemansgc, the leader (my main) is stronger than her. X3

i have a very detailed backstory, but i don't actually do much rping.

okays! X3 i can hover, so my legs can be in all kinds of poses.
and is that why the hands are hidden by sleeves in your sig art?
i guess i can be very good for practice cause i need affordable cute art (which you qualify for both) for more of my accounts. and group art with myself. o3o

yeah, plus she uses mules to stalk the posthistory of anyone who fights back against her and screenshots anything she thinks she can use against us, though stalking like that is illegal. we found her stalking album but she locked it. XP
domokun stargate
wow we have like 4 different convos going on at once ;D
how many gates are there mew o-o ... is sally the mother of all of them..

yea mew i like hover poses the most cuz the angle of the feet r cute. and yea thats why the sleeves are long OWO;;;;;; o//3//o

thats so ridiculous and dumbassed of that stalker. it sounds like a 10 year old with no friends or a 40 yr old with no job. =-=

fun, isn't it? i love talking to people! XD
lots and lots and lots. X3 Spidargate was the mainly used of the original 06 group. but i had to stop using her, my rage against a different troll is sealed there (i have multiple personalities). XP

yay for hovering! and long sleeves can be cute. >w<

it's highly pathetic. but if something doesn't go her way, she'll whine and/or get on mules and spam PMs to people with influence pretending those mules are other people "sticking up" for her. it's so disgusting. :/
domokun stargate
yea mew and it helps bump my shop or other people's threads ;D multiple personalities.. sounds like my mom ;o owo..

long sleeves are my favorite thing ;o or the layered look.. fly away ;U

i met trolls like that in rally one day. im usually a b***h but i dont think i started it this time.. another chick showed up after me and my friend went to a better location and they acted the same way. like some half horse/damned hyena. i reported them and i do remember their name.. i saw them recently in towns i think. one of them. but they didnt say nuthin to me.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
hello smile
hey. whatcha up to ;o

lol nm just bored. ^^;

what sliced your hand open like that? D; but u working in an anime store sounds fun ^-^ wonder wat its like in there o-o selling cosplay-costumes?

i get cut alot at my job. i work in a club ;D i get balloons n candy everyday for some reason now.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
just started bunsagi's chibi. hoping to finish it tonight before bed. i got 3 hours left cuz i gotta go to work at 7 am. T-T

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
hello smile
hey. whatcha up to ;o

lol nm just bored. ^^;

what sliced your hand open like that? D; but u working in an anime store sounds fun ^-^ wonder wat its like in there o-o selling cosplay-costumes?

i get cut alot at my job. i work in a club ;D i get balloons n candy everyday for some reason now.

its nice and we do sell some cosplay outfits, but the majority of the store is just anime paraphernalia and its like any normal retail job, be nice to the customers, don't get mad or get sarcastic with em blah blah blah.
lol
what about you? how's it like to work in a club?
the only person ik who works in a club is my boyfriend and he's a bouncer.
so he only tells me about fights and that he's bored most of the time.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107

lol nm just bored. ^^;

its nice and we do sell some cosplay outfits, but the majority of the store is just anime paraphernalia and its like any normal retail job, be nice to the customers, don't get mad or get sarcastic with em blah blah blah.
lol
are the cosplay outfits HQ or are they like, bargained? its ok. it only gets boring if the weather keeps people out or if my friend isnt working that day with me.. other than that we got flat screens with different blue ray movies playing all day and night ^-^ even in the break room.

i get hit on alot by guys, and strangely some girls wink at me.. theres only fights around the holidays as far as i know. ive only been working here since last september so ive only seen the worst the year culd offer from the stories i've heard.

Beloved Kitten

Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107

lol nm just bored. ^^;

lol
are the cosplay outfits HQ or are they like, bargained? its ok. it only gets boring if the weather keeps people out or if my friend isnt working that day with me.. other than that we got flat screens with different blue ray movies playing all day and night ^-^ even in the break room.

i get hit on alot by guys, and strangely some girls wink at me.. theres only fights around the holidays as far as i know. ive only been working here since last september so ive only seen the worst the year culd offer from the stories i've heard.

ah. they're hq but i always sell em discounted to the customers. lol
my bosses dont mind bc when i do we always get repeat customers. and cool, seems like a nice place to work. its better than my workplace to say the least. I usually bring in a book or two and after i open the store in the mornings i usually just sit and read, until people start coming by.
then i help em out, but other than that my workdays are the slowest ones. which is kinda funny since im used to the busy days, not the slow ones. lol, we had a recent schedule change bc most of the employees are college students.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
alright ive finished the sketch/lining. now im going to binary color it ;D

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107
Airi Valentine
angelababy107

lol

ah. they're hq but i always sell em discounted to the customers. lol
my bosses dont mind bc when i do we always get repeat customers. and cool, seems like a nice place to work. its better than my workplace to say the least. I usually bring in a book or two and after i open the store in the mornings i usually just sit and read, until people start coming by.
then i help em out, but other than that my workdays are the slowest ones. which is kinda funny since im used to the busy days, not the slow ones. lol, we had a recent schedule change bc most of the employees are college students.
well hell u get to read but most of the time they make me come in the afternoons. in the mornings i have to clean up stuff.. in the evenings i have to stock shelves with the nightshifters if they ask me to stay as long as i can.

for the next two weeks i have to open T-T i HATE getting up early in the mornings. most of the ppl r grumpy and they are mostly business owners who come in so they r uppity and expect this n that ;/ plus its hard to find a floor guy to help someone around.. i dont read that much. at least not books. i read my own novels i write but not others' ironically. what do yu read though o- o i think my favorite book wuld be animal farm cuz its disturbing and made me think about life in a different way/followship..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff