Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine

lol =o = Yea, dreams are hard to control I suppose.
i dont even know. last night was about ghosts and food. lately i have been eating alot, craving weird stuff i hate... cold versions of things i love hot.. mom's on me about being pregnant.. my boss has been giving me balloons and old a** cookies like crazy these past two days. i dont know whats going on!

Are you? o- o

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine

i dont even know. last night was about ghosts and food. lately i have been eating alot, craving weird stuff i hate... cold versions of things i love hot.. mom's on me about being pregnant.. my boss has been giving me balloons and old a** cookies like crazy these past two days. i dont know whats going on!

Are you? o- o
only by some miracle. the last time i was with a guy in rl was like.. at a midnight graduation party last summer o- o

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine

Are you? o- o
only by some miracle. the last time i was with a guy in rl was like.. at a midnight graduation party last summer o- o

Ah xD Well, it's just normal cravings I bet.

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine

Are you? o- o

no its not normal.. at all... -sighs- smh..just wish it wuld stop. im the type the never gains weight and i gained like three pounds!!! THREE. nuh uh i cant have this im tryna get rid of this tummy fluff now its growing =-= imma buy a dvd player and get some yoga tapes and start practicing again.

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine

Are you? o- o

no its not normal.. at all... -sighs- smh..just wish it wuld stop. im the type the never gains weight and i gained like three pounds!!! THREE. nuh uh i cant have this im tryna get rid of this tummy fluff now its growing =-= imma buy a dvd player and get some yoga tapes and start practicing again.

o- o Oh well then you should.
Love your art!
So cute!
* subscribes*

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Nu Sanniang
Love your art!
So cute!
* subscribes*
aw thankxyu ^ o^

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine

Are you? o- o

i hope gaia has those secret admirer valentines day event next month like they did last year. i had so much fun sending anonymous notes with pranks like "hey this is your mother, and i don't know how to say this to you, so..you know what just call me dad now" and the best part about all this? no one has to know who it is >;3
Airi Valentine
lord nisha
User Image

Unexpacted reaction from playing Slender Game OwO"....It still creeps me out!!
hey son mommy loves yu o3o

Thank you mommy! Me love you too >W< *hugs the cat tightly as it meows* cat_xp

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
lord nisha
Airi Valentine
lord nisha
User Image

Unexpacted reaction from playing Slender Game OwO"....It still creeps me out!!
hey son mommy loves yu o3o

Thank you mommy! Me love you too >W< *hugs the cat tightly as it meows* cat_xp
>W> mew so... what r yu doing up early in the morning ;o yu know ur dad's gonna wonder about this

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
lololol watching pewdiepie

Sugary Wolf

14,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
lol well that was funny

Loved Sweetheart

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine
o Loved o
Airi Valentine

i hope gaia has those secret admirer valentines day event next month like they did last year. i had so much fun sending anonymous notes with pranks like "hey this is your mother, and i don't know how to say this to you, so..you know what just call me dad now" and the best part about all this? no one has to know who it is >;3

VALENTINE'S DAY! Amg I forgot all about it until now. x. x Yay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff