Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome. I'll get on that as soon as I'm done with ElvishSorceress' orders. 3nodding
nice. :3 <3
-: Username(s) :- waloon

-: Type(s) :- full body

-: Special Request(s) :- its my OC, I'll give you a referencve pic.
Reference pic < http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/Waloon/b5a770d3.png >
Just a few things
- the arm bands are on both arms though it only shows one arm in the pic
- can you make the chain for the anklet a little smaller so that it doesnt look so bulky?
- I want you to decide what cloths she wears, she still doesnt have an official outfit so be creative please ^.^

-: Total :- 1,000g
Sure thing. I'll add you to the list. heart

Business Bunny

surprised heart
You liked them?

Business Bunny

3nodding 3nodding heart very much surprised !
I'm glad that you like it. I had a little trouble with the legs ... >>;
i wanted to pm you, but your pms are set to friends only.
soooo i'll fangirl here instead. ahem.

I FREAKING LOVE IT. it's exactly the right mood, and the 2 of them sitting on the balcony is something i love drawing them on because they spend so much time there because it's the only place he can smoke and crap there's even a city and it just looks so good. *__*

unf. heart heart heart

i want another. o_o
Lol... I really liked drawing them that way. I've never done a shot frombehind like that. AND I still got Aidan's face cross to show. ^w^. I like Aidan's hand holding onto the railing. I really hope you don't mind him wearing jeans... >>; ...and I wanted skin... so I didn't do the lang sleeve shirt on him. sweatdrop
Not a bad first day's work.

Dapper Gawker

-: Username(s) :- niro_soulmaster
-: Type(s) :- fullbody
-: Special Request(s) :-none
-: Total :- 1000
Send trade, I should have it done tomorrow afternoon. I have to go sleep now, so I'll do it tomorrow after work.
Skurai-boi
Lol... I really liked drawing them that way. I've never done a shot frombehind like that. AND I still got Aidan's face cross to show. ^w^. I like Aidan's hand holding onto the railing. I really hope you don't mind him wearing jeans... >>; ...and I wanted skin... so I didn't do the lang sleeve shirt on him. sweatdrop
it came out really nicely. :'D and in my design he actually wears a sleeveless turtleneck. so it wins. xB;;;

i'm totally placing another order.

-: Username(s) :- anexiel!
-: Type(s) :- FULLBODY COUPLE 8D
-: Special Request(s) :- http://www.boomspeed.com/namowdam/ocs.htm <3
you can uh. make them couple-y ifin you want. but i adored the mood of the last picture, so if you can do that again it's allllll good. <3<3
-: Total :- 3500

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces