Gold?

<._.> 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Predestined Seeker

User Image

Welcome to Nymph's Art Shoppe!
[ whee ]

Bumpers are welcome! I will be giving away 3 bump prizes. The first 3 people to bump to 50 each [with numbered bumps, I might count them!] will receive a CG'd micro Chibi collaberation piece done by Koumeirah and I.

Are you looking for a lineartist?
Do you need a project CG'd? You've come to the right place! I can do both of those things! Look in post 2 for samples.

Also, I do photo manipulations. This means I take a photo and depending on what you want, I can make it look really neat. I use PhotoShop 7 and create textures and layers to get my desired effect.

I have a variety of manipulations to choose from, so check for samples on post two.
If you have an idea in your head, and I don't have a sample of it, please feel free to ask me to see if I can do what you'd like.

^_^

Banners are another one of the things I offer in my shop! I can make you a custom banner for your shop, guild, or anything! Your artistic vision becomes reality! I can do multiple frame banners, but yet again, I have no samples.

Thank you for showing up, and I hope to see commissions from you soon!

Navigation:
Post #1: You're here!
Post #2: Samples
Post #3: Pricing
Post #4: Links and banners
Post #5: My humble list of customers

Predestined Seeker

Predestined Seeker

Zombies: 3k

Pixie: 4k

And angels [either or]: 3k

Custom work: depends on what you'd like, I'll make the prices reasonable.

Banners: 1k per frame.

If you'd like multiple, above 2 frames, I will charge 500 gold per frame.
I can make a banner to be up to 10 frames.

NEW!!Animated Avatars: 1k for up to 5 frames! If you'd like more than 5 frames, add an extra 200 gold per frame.

I almost forgot to add that if you want to order, you should post in this thread, or PM me. We'll work everything else out through PM's wink

Predestined Seeker

Banners! I will have more of mine up soon enough, I just need to find the time to make them.

User Image

Link me?

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9832015&]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/marlalovesmikey/Art%20Work/BANNER.jpg[/img][/url]

Banners for my friends :

User Image

User Image

~ A Kawaii Blue Chibi auction~1st chibi auction~

If you'd like to be put here, please PM me with your banner code, and a short request.

Predestined Seeker

Welcome!

Happy Customers:
1. B L ! S S
Zombie -Sample 4-
& Pixie -Sample 2-
2. HeartXCore_69 and siaki_yumi
Animated Banner -Sample 2-

Currently working for:

Y-Link - DONE
Lachesia - DONE
Lullaby - DONE
Frejia - DONE
D3nis3 - DONE
Noraboo - Done Sketch
Eiky - Done Sketch
Cheerful spirit - Done rough sketch
Okyok
Espy.ness
Cerenacat
Bump? razz mrgreen

Predestined Seeker

I love you Tory. YAY! A real life friend!
We will, we will, ROCK YOU!

Predestined Seeker

I hope people decide to buy art instead of just bumping for the prize, like my old thread. rolleyes

Predestined Seeker

Holy s**t! I'm going to get rocked! Does this involve lube? If so, I might not be interested.

On another note, the bumpers will be happy to have such a cool prize. A collaberation as a bump prize? I aint never heard such a thang!
*SNICKERS* Hey Kitten

Predestined Seeker

Hey Upslut/LadyBlade. Love you and miss you! whee

You need to take a road trip to Blind River, what is it? 2 hours?
I think Everyone should try and get one of your thingies razz and by thingies, I mean prizes biggrin *cheers for free things*

Predestined Seeker

Haha they're not free for me! I have to pay for the sketches. But it's well worth it. I enjoy what I do.
>_> *is the chibi-making machine, baby*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces