Total Votes:[ 57 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 >

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
shin_ai
OH my goodness you are god O.O I love your art and I just wanted to know if you have any tips (besides practice) for getting the colors to blend like that! D: Ahh its so beautiful. Where did you learn?? What programs do you use? Do you draw on a tablet or scan etc??
Coolio Fluffy Whip
OH my goodness you are god O.O I love your art and I just wanted to know if you have any tips (besides practice) for getting the colors to blend like that! D: Ahh its so beautiful. Where did you learn?? What programs do you use? Do you draw on a tablet or scan etc??

Um, thank you?
I use a wacom tablet, and OpenCanvas 5. I learned from practicing a lot. c:

As for blending, I'm not really sure what you mean because the examples in this thread are mostly cell-shaded? There's no blending involved.

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
shin_ai
Coolio Fluffy Whip

Um, thank you?
I use a wacom tablet, and OpenCanvas 5. I learned from practicing a lot. c:

As for blending, I'm not really sure what you mean because the examples in this thread are mostly cell-shaded? There's no blending involved.
Well I mean blend as in make the different shades work well together. I'm terrible at shading and I was wondering how you choose the different colors?
Coolio Fluffy Whip
Well I mean blend as in make the different shades work well together. I'm terrible at shading and I was wondering how you choose the different colors?

Generally I choose a base colour, fill in all the flat colours, and then choose shades by sliding down or up on the colour map?
I don't know, it's not really a scientific process. I tend to go with whatever seems like a good idea at the time.

If you're really having trouble with it, though, try looking up some shading tutorials on DeviantArt, there's some good ones out there. 3nodding

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
shin_ai
Coolio Fluffy Whip

Generally I choose a base colour, fill in all the flat colours, and then choose shades by sliding down or up on the colour map?
I don't know, it's not really a scientific process. I tend to go with whatever seems like a good idea at the time.

If you're really having trouble with it, though, try looking up some shading tutorials on DeviantArt, there's some good ones out there. 3nodding
thanks! smile Do you know any good ones in particular?

Unbeatable Lover

shin_ai

User Image Want....but curious if you would consider female couple art or couple art at all?
BellaMuerte1
shin_ai

User Image Want....but curious if you would consider female couple art or couple art at all?

Sure, these are not things that put me off. It's just that if you want fullbody couple art, I'll need a heavy incentive. c:
Love your art, going to have to come back when I have more gold smile

7,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
shin_ai

I have a question, and It if doesn't bother you, do you mind If I PM you about them?
Schizophallic
shin_ai

I have a question, and It if doesn't bother you, do you mind If I PM you about them?

It doesn't bother me at all, but my PM's aren't very reliable right now- I'm not receiving half of them. I'm not really sure what's up with that.

Try PMing this account first, and If I don't respond within a day or so, PM Vlavlip instead, okay?

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image

Your art is gorgeous @w@
*Grabby hands*

User Image

Desirable Lover

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meh? Freebie? colored/fullbody? Of the dream avi in my sig? Pwease!? *big baby kitten eyes* heart cat_redface cat_blaugh cat_4laugh cat_ninja cat_3nodding cat_redface heart

So, how are things going? :3
EmeraldWings

Um. Not very good? I trashed about fifteen sketches so far. sweatdrop
Also, I didn't receive a reply to my last PM- I'm not sure if my inbox glitched again, or if you didn't reply yet?
shin_ai
EmeraldWings

Um. Not very good? I trashed about fifteen sketches so far. sweatdrop
Also, I didn't receive a reply to my last PM- I'm not sure if my inbox glitched again, or if you didn't reply yet?

when did you send it? the last one i got was april 16th, which i replied to...although looking at the message, it doesn't say i replied, so maybe the glitch is on my end,

but if that's the message you're referring to, then i will clarify again -

when i say she is "an animal with human characteristics, not a human with animal characteristics" i mean that in regards to her body overall, meaning, she's not a big curvy girl, she's small...but i think the best reference of what i'm referring to is the picture of her from a side view sitting holding a glass,
her face doesn't have to be full anthro, i would say just do what you think looks best in that regard,
although i know alot of my reference art isn't like my description, but that's because most of them either didn't follow my guide lines, or they were just free art.
and as for the hands, they can be small, but just as long as it doesn't look out of proportion with the rest of the body,

sorry if i'm making this confusing, but if you are having trouble with it, then i would just say do what you want with it(within reason) if you think it doesn't look good in one aspect, change it to what you think looks better, i am not picky really, i just loved your art style and i wanted that, so just use your best judgement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff