Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kait Yslanaa

Hahah, comic fan? I grabbed the next two issues in the Death of the Family arch and a new comic called Witch Doctor: Malpractice
Kait Yslanaa
Agreed. How's your night so far?

Victor Bernard's Husbando

Dangerous Dabbler

I'm working on building up my All-Star Western and Hellblazer right now. Along with a little of the Shadow and new Rocketeer if I can swing it.
Kait Yslanaa

I'm a huge Rocketeer fan, from way back. The new comic is just as good as ever. Couldn't really get into Shadow, though-- but MASKS is awesome.

Have you checked out the new JSA comics? They fall into that genre

Dangerous Dabbler

I haven't looked into the JSA yet.
I'm actually not a huge fan of Superhero club styled comics, like X-men and such.

Dangerous Dabbler

Vittorio : Going pretty well. Working on some line art while I wait for 9:15 to roll around. I have to pick my mom up from work tonight.
Also watching a bit of Castle while I putz around.

Rainbow Cultist

Painted King

Hahah, comic fan? I grabbed the next two issues in the Death of the Family arch and a new comic called Witch Doctor: Malpractice

Oooh that's the one with the skinned faced Joker right?
Kait Yslanaa

Ouch! Love me some super heroes. Usually if it's not about action I'd rather read a book. I liked oldschool X-Men a lot, but since Scott went crazy and Rogue made with with Magneto, I kinda dropped the mag.
Usually Strange

Yep! He strapped it back onto his head though, so we're all good. Occasionally it's on up-side down. He's working on that.

Dangerous Dabbler

Well, I like superheroes, but I'm pretty picky.
There's very few I'd pay money for in that genre. My first comics were Sandman and Hellblazer, so I'm quite comfy with those types.

Rainbow Cultist

Painted King
I've seen a bunch of fanart for that series on tumblr! I can't wait to start it~ : D It's definitely on my list of things to buy with birthday money.
Usually Strange

Only 2 more issues until it's completed! I'm stoked. Some of the coolest writing ever.

Kait Yslanaa

I feel you there-- Hellblazer is pretty decent and Sandman is, of course, one of the classics. Too bad Neil Gaiman went off the deep end...

Always been a Bats and Supes fan, getting a little into Thor and Deadpool here lately ( read Cable and Deadpool years ago )

Really dig Aquaman's new comic... Not a whole lot I keep up with, really. I pick up some random mags every weekend though, just to read new stuff.

Dangerous Dabbler

I'll grab stuff out of the $1 bin of comics, just for something.
I should expand my palette a bit more, but I can always go on 4chan if I'm feeling experimental. VB
Kait Yslanaa

Hahah, I don't think I've ever been on 4chan. For a comp tech I really don't explore the internet much, just mainly use it for social means.

Probably a good thing to not have so many comics to pick up, It can be a very expensive hobby.

Dangerous Dabbler

I try and keep it to about $20 when I go and have the money, which isn't terribly often.
Though hopefully if I get a job soon $20 every paycheck is going to comics.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff