Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will this poll work?

Uhmm i dunno I came here for GOLD I <3 gold ^^ 0.36376274328082 36.4% [ 2355 ]
Okechi u r teh Secks I wanna be 1 of your shirtless avy XD 0.2321594068582 23.2% [ 1503 ]
I came here for some art....now shut it! >:O 0.18118628359592 18.1% [ 1173 ]
I wanna dance teh Afronova with ye <3 0.12913191226444 12.9% [ 836 ]
Your art is teh worst....wait Why The F*** am here for. 0.093759654000618 9.4% [ 607 ]
Total Votes:[ 6474 ]

Eternal Hero

14,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Generous 100
L l X l E
    ☆═━┈┈━═☆ the top was your gift >>
    -wiggles-
Oh? I never paid attention to the parts of the items. xD

Still super sexy though *whistles* heart

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
mooncalf
If Gaia made a cow onesie I'd be set e_e Oh man. So cute. Instead of making 10 versions of the same item over and over again with slight tweaks they should make me a cow onesie D<

What's new with you Rellik? :3
Not much. Relaxing yourself?

Dapper Lover

Ugh Val and Lixie can your avis just make babies together already e_e; So pretty.

Rellik~
Likewise :3 Went to the farm yesterday, cows had to be shipped off to the butcher's. Just laying low today. I love when most of the shops are closed, I don't feel like I should be doing anything. Other than lounging in my PJ bottoms, which is exactly how my day is going 3nodding

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Welp. Kick your feet up onto a rest and just enjoy the day good sir!

Dapper Lover

Do you have any plans today Rellik? :3

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Nope. If any its video games and anime. Relaxation.

Dapper Lover

Excellent biggrin What anime are you watching right now?

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
I'm trying to find an artist to draw Lixie and I for her birthday...that's within my budget. crying

Dapper Lover

Mokoni
I'm trying to find an artist to draw Lixie and I for her birthday...that's within my budget. crying

Aw that's so sweet. What's your budget love? I'm still fishing away smile I'm in Raining Miroku's room if you wanna tag along.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
mooncalf
Mokoni

Aw that's so sweet. What's your budget love? I'm still fishing away smile I'm in Raining Miroku's room if you wanna tag along.
I'm not sure Miroku would want me there... I only have 389m x.x;

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Fairy Tail 2014, The Irregular at Magic High School, Nisekoi, Yowapeda, Ace of the Diamond, Hunter x Hunter

Dapper Lover

Mokoni

Miroku is very sweet, last time was a misunderstanding, he doesn't judge and now we know better 3nodding Also he's off doing Easter things so he isn't actually in the room. But it's totally up to you ^^

"Only" xD inorite. Art is... untouchable now. But I understand. I'll keep an eye out for you :3 What kind of look are you hoping for?

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
mooncalf
Mokoni

Miroku is very sweet, last time was a misunderstanding, he doesn't judge and now we know better 3nodding Also he's off doing Easter things so he isn't actually in the room. But it's totally up to you ^^

"Only" xD inorite. Art is... untouchable now. But I understand. I'll keep an eye out for you :3 What kind of look are you hoping for?
Just anything I can get of Lixie and I. crying

Also...can't find the room.

Dapper Lover

Mokoni
]Just anything I can get of Lixie and I. crying

Also...can't find the room.

Aw D: What avis are you using?

Rellik~
I'm not familiar with any of those o: I will need to check them out. It's been years since I sat down to watch an anime, I miss it all the time though! I need to get my priorities back x3

Dapper Lover

That's weird Moko o.o; I'm certainly in there on my lonesome xD; I hope the server didn't kick me out without me knowing it... Hang on I'll try to figure it out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff