Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will this poll work?

Uhmm i dunno I came here for GOLD I <3 gold ^^ 0.36376274328082 36.4% [ 2355 ]
Okechi u r teh Secks I wanna be 1 of your shirtless avy XD 0.2321594068582 23.2% [ 1503 ]
I came here for some art....now shut it! >:O 0.18118628359592 18.1% [ 1173 ]
I wanna dance teh Afronova with ye <3 0.12913191226444 12.9% [ 836 ]
Your art is teh worst....wait Why The F*** am here for. 0.093759654000618 9.4% [ 607 ]
Total Votes:[ 6474 ]

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
BlackWind1.1
Mokoni
You can always try again with the idea. I'm more about the creative process and the reason why the first draft weren't up to par was due to personal matters. If they are settled with, then I don't see why you can't try making another "soundtrack".

Most of them are...some are still not.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mokoni
It shouldn't stop you from being creative. If you have a passion, that should be a vehicle of your happiness. Dive into it, use it as an outlet.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
BlackWind1.1
Mokoni
It shouldn't stop you from being creative. If you have a passion, that should be a vehicle of your happiness. Dive into it, use it as an outlet.
This is going into a matter I highly doubt you would understand, along with something I have no desire to publicly discuss. With that in mind, I would like to end this conversation.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mokoni
I, for one, did not pry into your personal matters. I did not ask about these matters, I strictly kept it about encouraging the statement in which started this conversation. That statement being about you wanting to put new music up. As I said earlier, I was speaking more for the creative process of going about the flow of this craft of yours. Still, this is going on the same roadblock and I will end this conversation.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
BlackWind1.1
Mokoni
I, for one, did not pry into your personal matters. I did not ask about these matters, I strictly kept it about encouraging the statement in which started this conversation. That statement being about you wanting to put new music up. As I said earlier, I was speaking more for the creative process of going about the flow of this craft of yours. Still, this is going on the same roadblock and I will end this conversation.

It has to do with how and why my creative processed had essentially disappeared and that goes into the personal matters.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mokoni
It has to do with how and why my creative processed had essentially disappeared and that goes into the personal matters.
If that's how you see it then so be it. I'm more into the mind being plastic and malleable. That's my camp. Particularly since there are different behavioral methods one can do to become more creative.

Creativity, in its simplest form is a novel insight of an old idea. Humans are a naturally derivative class, we learn by the influences around us. It's how we walk, it's how we expand our mindset. It's one of the many reasons why regardless of the the various amounts of media, there will always be something that relates to us.

But like I said, that's just my idealistic view of things.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
BlackWind1.1
Mokoni
If that's how you see it then so be it. I'm more into the mind being plastic and malleable. That's my camp. Particularly since there are different behavioral methods one can do to become more creative.

Creativity, in its simplest form is a novel insight of an old idea. Humans are a naturally derivative class, we learn by the influences around us. It's how we walk, it's how we expand our mindset. It's one of the many reasons why regardless of the the various amounts of media, there will always be something that relates to us.

But like I said, that's just my idealistic view of things.
Then I suggest pming me because you really don't understand and aren't clearly willing to understand either.

Hilarious Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Mokoni
Then I suggest pming me because you really don't understand and aren't clearly willing to understand either.
Not willing, huh? I have no idea how I am coming off as cold in this exchange. But fine, I'll give it a go.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,075 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Okechi's Wife