Total Votes:[ 271 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1585 1586 1587 > >> >>> »|

Cheezieball
Shourii

Well thank you for picking meee! ^^ Your avatar gives me an interesting idea xD
User Image
User Image
*_______* 4laugh Yw
I really wish I could afford your other stuff, but as you see, I pick low priced art because I'm pretty damn poor.
You're really talented. heart
User Image

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Lancealittle

Ohh, the same person? =O I always thought that idea was pretty cool xD What would you like to see? o-o *Thinks*

Mmmhm xD Those are her two fursona's, depending on how she's feeling. I always knew about them, but never actually knew what they looked like until now ^__^;; Glad you think the idea is cool though X3

As for how and what... Ummm.... I'm not exactly sure xD;;; I know Zentara would mainly look emotionless in her pictures, but other then that... I'm not sure >__<;;; Maybe just go with it and see what comes out? Then with Mogin, well, she's much like the other mogin you drew already besides the fact that this one has wings and healing powers x3
Shourii

D'aww, thank you whee
Aha, it's cool, my sketch chibis are meant to be affordable for non-rich people, like me xD I seem to have pockets with holes in them ='D And my other stuff is closed anyway till my exams are over x]
Cheezieball
Shourii

D'aww, thank you whee
Aha, it's cool, my sketch chibis are meant to be affordable for non-rich people, like me xD I seem to have pockets with holes in them ='D And my other stuff is closed anyway till my exams are over x]
User Image
User Image
Omg, I'm so glad I found your shoppie. ^_____^
(Sorry for my English... not a native speaker. XD)
User Image
Lancealittle

Would this be separate or together? An emotionless chibi sounds weird, I think she might come out comical, is that okay? Is there something she likes? I don't know why, but I'm really into making them do weird things ^_^;
Shourii

You're very welcome! Your English seems fine to me xD

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Would this be separate or together? An emotionless chibi sounds weird, I think she might come out comical, is that okay? Is there something she likes? I don't know why, but I'm really into making them do weird things ^_^;

They would be separate, two chibies~ And yes it does, but ether way I'm sure it will come out adorable and fun~ X3 ... maybe I'll make the owner come over here and tell you better >__> I know a lot about Mogin, but not much about Zentara.....
Lancealittle

Ahaha, I will try xD And okay ^__^ The more I know, the better!

And thank you for the tip ^^
Cheezieball
Shourii

You're very welcome! Your English seems fine to me xD
User Image
User Image
heart
User Image

Friendly Lunatic

*popping in to save Zentara*
> >

She looks distant and almost pissed-off, emotionless. Her hair covers her left eye and the capes are open over the right arm. The eye that's covered up stays covered up because of the scars. She doesn't like to show any sort of weakness. She's a defender with an unbreakable defense. She's the uncaring and unfeeling side, at least on the surface. She has her emotional moments, but you aren't likely to ever see them.
I can add more if you specify what you need/want to know.

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Lancealittle

Ahaha, I will try xD And okay ^__^ The more I know, the better!

And thank you for the tip ^^

Awesome XD Thanks!~ I just told her about the thread, and she is online now... so, maybe she'll come and say hello >___> *crosses fingers* X3

And it's not a problem! Thanks so much for bumping my thread some x3

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Silvern Strings

*popping in to save Zentara*
> >

She looks distant and almost pissed-off, emotionless. Her hair covers her left eye and the capes are open over the right arm. The eye that's covered up stays covered up because of the scars. She doesn't like to show any sort of weakness. She's a defender with an unbreakable defense. She's the uncaring and unfeeling side, at least on the surface. She has her emotional moments, but you aren't likely to ever see them.
I can add more if you specify what you need/want to know.

As I said, I knew I was messing everything up with her xD;;; Thanks for popping in to correct everything ^___^;;

Friendly Lunatic

Lancealittle

As I said, I knew I was messing everything up with her xD;;; Thanks for popping in to correct everything ^___^;;

^ ^ It's fine hun. You don't know her.
And not a problem~

Silvern Strings

Ah! Heard so much about you 4laugh Thanks! I will try my best to make her look like.. herself ^__^;

Lancealittle

Might have to start tomorrow.. it's late @_@ Past 1am xD

Shourii

I wasn't sure who to quote.. so I quoted everyone ='D Thanks for your company! ^^

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Silvern Strings
^ ^ It's fine hun. You don't know her.
And not a problem~

Thanks xD;;; Some day I'll know her better... but for now, I'll need your help >__> ^__^;;;

Cheezieball
Lancealittle

Might have to start tomorrow.. it's late @_@ Past 1am xD

That's quite alright hun xD Take all of the time you need ^__^ I'm not going anywhere any time soon XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff