Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Kyndemoo
Ahh, I have to concentrate really hard for something to be done in an hour >< I just look elsewhere so easily xD;

Angelic Mage

hpanna
Izzy-chan desu

Drools at your art from Prosopagnosia. So cute and smooth *u*

I know, right? Shame that he's so busy IRL now.

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Kyndemoo

Hotarla
xDD You could change something tiny but I prolly wouldn't ever be able to figure it out ;w;

A smoked salmon wrap! xD I think the closest thing I can get is a smoked salmon sushi roll

xD LOOL that's the whole point..>P

Oh right! XD I've had salmon too...:> I think you can just go out and buy smoked salmon though...O:
suuuuuuuuushi...xP
Cheezieball

Yeah, I used to have that problem... Now I just take breaks every hour and it really helps my concentration^^
Hotarla
Ohh, you can? Where? =O

My mum tried making sushi today and it was.. hmm.. the seaweed was a bit tough @_@ The filling was fine, but the nori.. haha

Kyndemoo
Ah! I see, breaks! Okay I'll try to do that xD
Maybe you should make toasted nori with it instead 8D
Cheezieball

lol but then again, it may also help that I enjoy what I study^^;
hpanna
I don't like seaweed 'cept in sushi xD But maybe my mum might like it? @w@; How do you do that, haha
Kyndemoo
xD I like it too, but when the going gets tough, I look at tumblr
Cheezieball

Oh, for a second there I thought we were talking about actually studying^^; nah if I'm painting something then I tend to get absorbed and it takes my focus away from uni work >.> I kinda just take breaks If I start getting restless or my butt starts to ache xD;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ohh, you can? Where? =O

My mum tried making sushi today and it was.. hmm.. the seaweed was a bit tough @_@ The filling was fine, but the nori.. haha

er....the supermarket? XDDDDDD LOL

really? O: are you sure she used the proper sushi nori though? xP there's a special type of nori I think...? xP
Cheezieball
hpanna
I don't like seaweed 'cept in sushi xD But maybe my mum might like it? @w@; How do you do that, haha

I think just some oil, salt, and a pan. I never tried to make it

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
x_Syrazel_x
Ohh, I guess fish people know these things *looks for beard* Not sure if what I am looking at is a 'beard'
But I see, that makes sense, and you do have many fish @_@ Must be hard finding space for all of them @w@;;

My gosh, I'm so glad my Nana enables my hobby and is building me a shelf just for my fish tanks. They take up less space if they're not spread out.

So I shoud hurry and order some art from ya, huh? Havent had any from you since last year crying

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
hpanna
x_Syrazel_x

Aww, he's so cute

Thanks =) He's definitely my favourite of the baby males.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Darn it, Cheezie, you're full again >.<
Kyndemoo
Haha, nah, actually if I study properly it's not too bad, it's just getting started that's hard xD;

Ah yeah, butt ache! But that feeling of 'I'm almost done' is a crazy driver, haha

Hotarla
The next time I go to a supermarket and do not find smoked salmon, I'm going to look for you emotion_donotwant

I think so, maybe not a good one though? The packaging seems to indicate it's for sushi xD

hpanna
Ahh, okay, I'll tell my mum xD She prolly won't be bothered though, I think she likes the stuff just the way it is, haha
x_Syrazel_x
Oh that's great! Ahh, that sounds cool and pretty, a shelf of fish tanks *w*

xD; I will try to finish these sketch chibis and we'll see, haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out