Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Junett

Let's do it then =OO How will this work? xD *strokes beard* We could have an actual virtual space.. but we can't really display any items there..
It'd be best as a post type thing, right?
=O I suddenly thought of a game! Ahh, but I want help for this game too xD You know those games where you toss a ring onto square blocks? Or try to? Like that =D What do you think?

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Yeah we should do it in the thread. 3nodding

And that game sounds fun! I can try and help. owo
Junett

The ring toss game would prolly use the random number generator and gaahh, I still haven't finished the last game's prizes!! DD: Will do those now =w=;;

But the ring toss one, it'd have winning numbers and losing numbers >_>; Oh, oh, consolation prizes can be something premade? xD

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Yeah you could make prizes like goldfish! >W<

Or you could have someone else to do the prizes.

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

OHhhhh. How about this? The loser has to make you a prize. biggrin
Junett

Ohh! Goldfish!! That's a good idea! xD

I could, but maybe I could get help from others for the people who actually get a ring on a cube?
Lol, that'd be great, aha, you lose, you give me a prize =w= But nobody would want to play then, eheheh

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

ovo I'd still play.
Maybe you could charge like 10k to play.
Or just make the prizes doodle poops.

goldfish goldfish goldfish. They are my favorite prizes. I won one before and Mr Fishy lived for 3 years. >W<

But I miss Mr. Fishy. crying crying crying
Oh, booths sound fun. Maybe you can do that for Christmas or Halloween? People can help step up different booths

Been saving all my art onto an external harddrive. That's taking forever XD
Junett
I'm so lazyy, I can't let a lot of people plaaay, lol xDD Unless I got lots of help, eheheh

Aww, Mr Fishy, at least he is remembered!

hpanna

Yeah, maybe for Halloween or CHristmas, getting stuff done on time for tomorrow seems almost impossible xD

=O You must have tonnes!
Cheezieball

The transferring doesn't take long, but when a lot of them have the same name it gets tedious renaming them

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

ohhh we could do it for halloween since it's close. hmmm I still like the festival idea. It reminds me of this picture my friend drew for me: x

hpanna

Ohh I have an external hard drive too. I heard they're harder to use on pcs than macs though. I just leave mine plugged in while I sleep. I bet you have even more art than I do. surprised
Junett

Ohh I have an external hard drive too. I heard they're harder to use on pcs than macs though. I just leave mine plugged in while I sleep. I bet you have even more art than I do. surprised

: o Really? The one I have is really simple; just plug it in. I got it today, soo much room. *u*
I have 1255, a big majority of them were freebies
hpanna
Yeah, so tedious ;w; But so satisfying afterwards xD And holy craaap, you really do have tonnes!! Waahh, that's awesome!
Junett

Oh, we can do it for Halloween but have it AUtumn-y? I don't celebrate Halloween =w=; And Autumn Festival sounds pretty! xD Although it's spring for me, eheh

I'll even change the front so match!

Shapeshifter

hpanna

emotion_jawdrop

OVER 1200 arts. emotion_jawdrop

gosh... I don't know how many art pieces I have... but it's definitely nowhere near that number.

-bows to your greatness-
Junett

No, I bet yours are way better quality XD. Most are simple sketches. I posted daily in the art freebie forums a few years back

Cheezieball

Yay! : D
I don't celebrate Halloween either

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out