Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Hotarla
Yeah, I guess hey need a reason to .-. They have to want to quit themselves, makes it so hard ;-;

xDD;;

I wonder what happened yesterday, I went out to the city and there were officers everywhere, in police-ish uniforms and sailor uniforms too, did a ship dock or something? @w@ I say police-ish cos their hat seemed different and they didn't look like the usual police uniforms I see

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Yeah, I guess hey need a reason to .-. They have to want to quit themselves, makes it so hard ;-;

xDD;;

I wonder what happened yesterday, I went out to the city and there were officers everywhere, in police-ish uniforms and sailor uniforms too, did a ship dock or something? @w@ I say police-ish cos their hat seemed different and they didn't look like the usual police uniforms I see

yeahhh that's what people I know who haveee quit told me...xD its really hard if they don't have someone motivating them or even quitting alongside with them...xD

LOL how would I know? xD sounds interesting though! :>
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
I think they can easily find motivation if confronted with all the stories of people getting sick and their families getting hurt and sad about it =/ I find it a very inconsiderate habit .-. Hurt yourself and everyone who cares about you >(

Yeah.. aha, just wondered if that sort of thing happened for you too xD Just suddenly officers in various uniforms appear, lol

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I think they can easily find motivation if confronted with all the stories of people getting sick and their families getting hurt and sad about it =/ I find it a very inconsiderate habit .-. Hurt yourself and everyone who cares about you >(

Yeah.. aha, just wondered if that sort of thing happened for you too xD Just suddenly officers in various uniforms appear, lol

not necessarily...D: some people would be like "oh but I don't know these people, what do I care what happens to them?" so its not all that much of a motivation unless its more personal and closer to them...O: at least, that's what I would think...^^;;

LOL nooo I don't think so? xD;; unless there was some convention in town! rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Wow, then I think they are stupid, lol, I guess it never occurred to them that that could be them?? Are they the blissfully ignorant people I hear about?? Lol

Woah, what the, an officer convention?? xD That'd be kinda neat, lol, it would be nice if there were more conventions and events, it'd make people feel better I think xD

Sarcastic Strawberry

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Wow, then I think they are stupid, lol, I guess it never occurred to them that that could be them?? Are they the blissfully ignorant people I hear about?? Lol

Woah, what the, an officer convention?? xD That'd be kinda neat, lol, it would be nice if there were more conventions and events, it'd make people feel better I think xD

lol I have no ideaa...xD;; maybe people just don't care sometimes...>.> Iunnnooo what they're thinkinnnn...xD;;

LOL YOU NEVER KNOW OKAY!?
emotion_donotwant

or maybe it was a conference? xD;; *shrugshrug*
­­­­­­­­­
Skeletal Soul
Huhuhu /pets Hope you've been well <33
Hotarla
Hnng, that's prolly the most sad possibility.. not caring :(

/shrugshrugshrug xD

Tell me when you watch the most recent ep of Criminal Minds! Reid Reid Reid! xD

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

I'm surviving. c:
How have you been?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Hnng, that's prolly the most sad possibility.. not caring :(

/shrugshrugshrug xD

Tell me when you watch the most recent ep of Criminal Minds! Reid Reid Reid! xD

yeahhh...but many people just care about themselvess rather than others...:>

LOL I haven't been catching up on tv lately...xD;; not as much as I would like anywayy...xP
­­­­­­­­­
Skeletal Soul
Same lol, haven't been feeling so great eue; Just waiting for things to pick up, aha, mm, feeling a little better since I finally managed to draw something after what felt like ages though xD But now I feel a litttle stuck again, lol, this endless cycle, haha
Hotarla
Gits ono

Aww /pat Mm, what was the last ep you saw?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Gits ono

Aww /pat Mm, what was the last ep you saw?

blooodyyy gits... emotion_awesome

er.....I...don't remember...xD;; what WAS the last one I watched? rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­­
Lool, aww, must have been ages ago ;w; Hmm, the prison one a few weeks ago?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­­
Lool, aww, must have been ages ago ;w; Hmm, the prison one a few weeks ago?

uhhhh...I don't remember... rofl I've mostly been watching anime rather than catching up on tv ROFL! XD rofl ­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­­
Oh what anime? Maybe I'll wiki it xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out