Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

hpanna

Woah, still, fallen trees o-o;; Your hurricane has been on our news a lot *nods*

Shapeshifter

hpanna
It didn't rain much but the areas near the coast flooded a lot. My neighborhood was fine though, with a few fallen trees. The roads and public transportation is a mess.

I've been watching the news a lot, it's so scary. I hope you and everyone is ok. I know my friend's friend had her house destroyed. crying
Junett
hpanna
It didn't rain much but the areas near the coast flooded a lot. My neighborhood was fine though, with a few fallen trees. The roads and public transportation is a mess.

I've been watching the news a lot, it's so scary. I hope you and everyone is ok. I know my friend's friend had her house destroyed. crying

D: Oh no. I hope her family is ok though.

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Cheezieball

FireGoddess101
xDD I want bubbles! And I am not in high school ._.;; *Lame*
hpanna

Did it get very wet where you are then?

lol I'm in college and I have a huge container of grape scented bubbles waiting to be used
FireGoddess101

lol I'm in college and I have a huge container of grape scented bubbles waiting to be used

: o I didn't know there was scented ones. Bubbles are fun. I used to like blowing them on a wet floor to make them stick XD. I remember once, when I was young, my sisters and I made bubbles in the basement and the floor got all slippery

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

ninja
Junett
Ohh man DD: I hope she's alright! I hope she had insurance >< Ahh, but everything.. dang >< Hope she's alright
hpanna
I remember trying to fill the room with bubbles in the air! But I was never fast enough xD
FireGoddess101
Lol, that screencap xD;
x_ T r i s t e _x

Triste! Where have you been? Why are you nakie?? Did you get mugged on the way here??!! =OO

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
it's so funny
xd

Shapeshifter

Yeah I hope things are starting to get better and that people are ok in NY. ;-; I know some places are getting back power finally
FireGoddess101
Where do you find these things? xD
Junett

Wow, power down in such a place @_@ I imagine NY to be a place where a lot of stuff happens.. it's weird to think there's no power @____@

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

yeah my friend showed me the times square camera and the place was completely empty. It was really scary.
Junett

Wooaahh, that place that always has people in every photo or image I've ever seen of it?? @________@ That's kinda crazy

Anyone know any good salmon recipes?
Cheezieball

Anyone know any good salmon recipes?

I never tried to cook salmon, but I like using this site for recipes: [x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items