Giyoo's Partner

Divine Demigod

16,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Hmm, hack something?? Hmm, but it seems unlikely she'd do it under direct threat, she'd prolly have to be tricked .-. Like that time with the game

Ohhhh, yeah that's true .-. I don't usually think of watching movies anywhere 'cept at home or the cinema though xD Although I guess it'd be nice, like lying in the park or something, hehe

Reading in a park sounds nice too but natural sunlight is a bit too bright on paper for me orz

Ohhh that game...the one where she reunites with that other hacker and sorta like former boyfriend and we find out she's the Queen of...something? That episode? xD

LOOL at a park PFFFFFFT! XD I want to watch Cinderella when it comes out, if only to see that new Frozen short... rofl

Reading in a park does sound nice! *w* and natural sunlight plus being in nature and looking at green stuff is good for you...:>
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Ohh, no, the other ep where she's into this online game and then the bad guy uses her personal computer to hack into the main computers xD

Ohh, really? It doesn't really look appealing to me at all orz Mainly cos her hair is blonde but her eyebrows are black, that really bothers me LOL xDDD;

But it's toooo bright, like blindingly bright on my paper, lol, I like good lighting but I don't want to get blinded ahaha, I could always sit under a tree

Giyoo's Partner

Divine Demigod

16,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ohh, no, the other ep where she's into this online game and then the bad guy uses her personal computer to hack into the main computers xD

Ohh, really? It doesn't really look appealing to me at all orz Mainly cos her hair is blonde but her eyebrows are black, that really bothers me LOL xDDD;

But it's toooo bright, like blindingly bright on my paper, lol, I like good lighting but I don't want to get blinded ahaha, I could always sit under a tree

Ohh....um...xD I dunno if I've seen that one? I might've, not sure though...xP

ROFLMAO! XD but I want to watch that Frozen Fever short...;w; I loved Frozen when it first came out in theatres pfffffft! xP

You know, if you are exposed to more natural light, you sleep better...:>
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
I think it was an older ep, part of a bigger plot maybe? To target all of them, but I don't quite remember qither xD;

Ahh, so it will only show after the movie? Before the movie?

Do I sleep in the natural light or only have to go out for a bit? I like natural light, saves on electricity lol

Giyoo's Partner

Divine Demigod

16,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I think it was an older ep, part of a bigger plot maybe? To target all of them, but I don't quite remember qither xD;

Ahh, so it will only show after the movie? Before the movie?

Do I sleep in the natural light or only have to go out for a bit? I like natural light, saves on electricity lol

ohhh...I...see? XD I think I remember...veryyyy vaguely ROFL! XD

usually they show it before the movie...:>

nooo just go out in it more...xD there was a study done where they took several people and told them to go camping for a week....xD they found out that sleeping out in the great outdoors will actually "reset" your inner time clock, waking up when it gets light, going to sleep once it gets dark...:> that kind of thing! >w< they say to avoid artificial light before bed because it makes you unable to sleep and stuff....:>
­­­­­­­­­

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces