Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1585 1586 1587 > >> >>> »|

That's no problem at all. Thank you for being honest!
Cheezieball

psssssh i wish i was clever, it's more an observation thing xD zomg...i'm so sleepy...haven't slept in like...42hrs...oh man...
nancelot

Holy cow! What are you staying awake on? Apples? Coffee? Lollies?

And I feel guilt when I lie xD
Cheezieball

i go super hyper when i don't sleep...you should've seen me this time last year i started pulling all nighters for the last week of semester and by the 7th day i was literally bouncing off walls while everyone else in my class was dying.

moral of the story don't drink when you haven't eaten or slept properly for 7 days - 2 drinks will KO you xD

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Haha, okay ^__^ Well, I can't tell you yet actually because I'm not yet sure.. what I'm doing. But I like saying 'Guess what' =D So really.. I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore ._. I went and had a bath and.. yeah xD Forgot everything xD

=O Thanks! I will try to make it worth 10k! >=]

Rofl XD Well if you ever remember, you can feel free to tell me XP And also, I meant to compliment you on that reff you have with the full background on DA... but I Wasn't positive if it was you or not, because I know you don't normally do backgrounds xD

And it's not a problem x3 I know you'll make it worth the 10k and more~

nancelot
yeah i know Cheezie irl - unfortunately rofl jk nah she's practically my sister ^^
glad to hear that you're more relaxed - stress is bad....BAD!!!!! eek anyway...yes i am weird...just in case you haven't noticed...>_>

and confusing people is fun...until i start to get confused too...><

XD Exactly the same way with my friends. It's pretty bad when your friends are like siblings. Means that you're to nice to each other ;D XD And yes, I know it's bad, but when you work on computers all day, and have to take tech support calls, it tends to be very stressful xD And no, you're not weird at all in my opinion. Just ask Cheezie if she remembers me all that well, and you'll find I'm one really strange guy XP

And it's always fun to confuse people unless you confuse yourself XD I do the same to my friends all of the time >3
nancelot

I just get tired >< I think I'm getting old o-o I used to be able to stay awake even when tired. Now I take naps xD But I reckon taking naps is probably more beneficial. Unless I'm in class.
Lancealittle

Thanks! Ahaha, yeah, that was my first digital background. Not that I normally do traditional backgrounds but yeah ^^

Ohh, she's fun to draw xD These chibis are great! They can do anything!!
Lancealittle

really? i dunno about you but with my siblings it's kind of a more 'poke fun at each other' than 'being nice and so i treat her the same way my siblings treat me xD kekeke
well we've met some strange people on gaia we have...and irl...and looking in the mirror... blaugh but mostly the people we've met have been awesome too 3nodding

Cheezieball

i sleep in class too much...especially materials and technology...

anyway i'm out...i'm feeling super sleepy now =DDDD
G'night!!!!!!!!

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Thanks! Ahaha, yeah, that was my first digital background. Not that I normally do traditional backgrounds but yeah ^^

Ohh, she's fun to draw xD These chibis are great! They can do anything!!

XD Not a problem~ Just thought I should say that now seeing how I know, verses not saying it at all ^__^

Well I'm glad~ And chibies are always great x3 Maybe I'll bug you again for some more or something... maybe even a couple? 83;;

nancelot
really? i dunno about you but with my siblings it's kind of a more 'poke fun at each other' than 'being nice and so i treat her the same way my siblings treat me xD kekeke
well we've met some strange people on gaia we have...and irl...and looking in the mirror... blaugh but mostly the people we've met have been awesome too 3nodding

XD This is very, very true, but one can think that it means being nice, hmm? I know if my friends are poking fun at me, they still want to be friends. Otherwise something's wrong ;P

Well, I hope that I fall into the awesome category, even though I think I should fall into the extremely strange one... Seeing how Cheezie hasn't ban me from her threads yet, I think she put me into the awesome category xD But so far, you're falling into that category also in my books... Cheezie is already in it because I've known her longer xD xP

And also hope you sleep well!~ Talk to you later x3

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Cute art ^^ <3
Lancealittle

For you I would try! But I don't know how to make the chibis reach each other xD They have a limb length deficiency xD Oh! Livestreaming is ON!

Edit: It disconnected = 3=
Edit: Some weird choppy connection?
Aliyune

Ack! Thank you! I've seen yours and I think it's suuuper pretty ^^

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Aww thanks ;u;

Username: Aliyune
Reference: [selene]
Style: Chibi Sketch
Other: Feel free to make the outfit whatever ! I need to make references for my own characters...
Offer: 10k
Aliyune

SHE'S SO PRETTY! =O <3 4laugh dramallama Of course I will draw her

You guys know it's a sketch chibi right? <_> 10k is a lot T__T

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Thanks ! Selene's probably my favorite as far as aesthetics ;u;

As an artist myself I couldn't pay you 2k...that's...you can make that bumping in 20 minutes, art is worth so much more than little pixel monies anyways. XD
Your chibis are cute, I wouldn't dare pay you a penny less. >w> <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces