Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Hotarla
Woow, that's pretty good! I wouldn't mind thatt oo much, lol, at least I'd get to remember what happened xD I seem to remeber bits of the dream I had the last night as I go to sleep the next? Lol, but it's only like some vague idea of the scenery

Aw, well it's okay, it's a very slow building story, do you remember Jennifer Love Hewitt's niece?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Woow, that's pretty good! I wouldn't mind thatt oo much, lol, at least I'd get to remember what happened xD I seem to remeber bits of the dream I had the last night as I go to sleep the next? Lol, but it's only like some vague idea of the scenery

Aw, well it's okay, it's a very slow building story, do you remember Jennifer Love Hewitt's niece?

xD LOOL yeahh sometimes I get like dejavu like "oooh this...? didn't I see this before?"

rofl

yeah? wasn't her parents in an accident and died and then Jennifer raised her up? O:
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Yeah!!! Sometimes I get the feling I this thing that is happening IRL before xD Really boring irrelevant things eme If it was the lottery.. ahaha

Yeah! But did you see, a few eps ago she and a friend were talking to some shady guy on the internet??

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Yeah!!! Sometimes I get the feling I this thing that is happening IRL before xD Really boring irrelevant things eme If it was the lottery.. ahaha

Yeah! But did you see, a few eps ago she and a friend were talking to some shady guy on the internet??

LOOL I see...xD
yeaaaaah lotterrrrrrry lets win ittttttt! >W<

OH REALLY? I don't rememberrrr...xDD;; rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Lol, a little difficult to win something I don't play xD The chances are too slim for my liking xDD

It was only a few minutes at the end of some episode, they seem to be playing it out bit by bit

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol, a little difficult to win something I don't play xD The chances are too slim for my liking xDD

It was only a few minutes at the end of some episode, they seem to be playing it out bit by bit

xD LOL that's truueeee....I don't play it either sooo.... rofl

ahh I see...xD I don't remember pffffffffffft but I may or may not have seen it... rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Lol, we'll just have to wait for a magic ticket to fall into our laps xD;

Ahh, I think you might have if you saw the one with Gideon, cos I think it happened before that. But maybe you've forgotten because it was only about a minute at the end of the ep, the beginning of something bad omo

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol, we'll just have to wait for a magic ticket to fall into our laps xD;

Ahh, I think you might have if you saw the one with Gideon, cos I think it happened before that. But maybe you've forgotten because it was only about a minute at the end of the ep, the beginning of something bad omo

looooool right? xD

probably? I'm not sure, it does seem like it happened oh so long ago.. rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Lol xD; Yeah, I think it first started in the earlier eps of the season and we're at like.. 15, 16 eps now??So it prolly started 2 months ago xD Ohh, foolish children, please don't do anything foolish! But you know they will, lol

Did you watch Heroes? I like that the.. mindreading guy.. is in it xD I forget what his power was, I think it was something like that

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol xD; Yeah, I think it first started in the earlier eps of the season and we're at like.. 15, 16 eps now??So it prolly started 2 months ago xD Ohh, foolish children, please don't do anything foolish! But you know they will, lol

Did you watch Heroes? I like that the.. mindreading guy.. is in it xD I forget what his power was, I think it was something like that

XD LOL I see....xD yeah I haven't noticed pffffft! xP its either that or I've completely forgotten about those encounters even though I watched them lol!

nope I think I only watched like the first few eps? I don't remember a mind reading guy hurrrrrr... emo
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­­
Lol, that's okay, when the time comes they'll prolly play a recap of the niece's encounters. I'm thinking at least kidnap eue;

Umm, a cop? xD I don't really remember much else 'cept he was a cop and had some mind related abilities xD But oh well, Heroes was a long time ago too xD; So sad they didn't even finish it orz

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
­­­­­­­­­
Lol, that's okay, when the time comes they'll prolly play a recap of the niece's encounters. I'm thinking at least kidnap eue;

Umm, a cop? xD I don't really remember much else 'cept he was a cop and had some mind related abilities xD But oh well, Heroes was a long time ago too xD; So sad they didn't even finish it orz

OO: lool I see! XD I really hope there isn't a kidnapping in the near future though...;w; seems kinda sad...><

LOOOL yeahh I didn't get past like the first...two episodes? xD I mean, it was an interesting story and all and I love superheroes but...xD I get lazy waiting for new episodes and then I always end up not watching it in the end...xD;; its the same with Once Upon a Time and a few other fantasy/fairytale/super hero series...xD;;
Hotarla
I'm pretty sure she has to get taken lol, and/or her friend xD; They already tried to meet him IRL, the guy they think they are chatting to, just lucky that Jennifer Love Hewitt's husband went along to check on them and the guy pansied out and left without meeting/kidnapping

Awww, I really liked it xD But I pretended it ended after the first season lol

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I'm pretty sure she has to get taken lol, and/or her friend xD; They already tried to meet him IRL, the guy they think they are chatting to, just lucky that Jennifer Love Hewitt's husband went along to check on them and the guy pansied out and left without meeting/kidnapping

Awww, I really liked it xD But I pretended it ended after the first season lol

oooooh I see...xD I wouldn't know, I haven't checked out the episode yet...xD waittt she's married now? rofl haven't seen her husband yet!

ROFLMAO! So many series I really want to watch or go back to watching! >< one thing I still do watch is Scorpion...>w< GOSH I LOVE THAT SERIES! emotion_drool I actually go back and REWATCH episodes pfffffft!
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
I think so, lol, to the Heroes guy xD

I watch that too! I like the idea xD Why isn't the next ep out yeeeet omo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items