Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
xDD I had to look at your avatar again, haha

It waas, I don't know where I'd buy it though, I was at a convention when I ate that

LOOL lucky for you I didn't actually change anything....>D

buy what? O:

Tipsy Lunatic

Cheezieball
Flirty, eh? I can try xD What colour for the sketch?

Yes, please? biggrin I'm so excited.
And just do what you think looks good. I don't care. :3
Izzy-chan desu
User Image
Kyndemoo
Ahh, I'd be super interested to see what a shop run by you looked like =O
Hotarla
xDD You could change something tiny but I prolly wouldn't ever be able to figure it out ;w;

A smoked salmon wrap! xD I think the closest thing I can get is a smoked salmon sushi roll

Angelic Mage

Cheezieball
Izzy-chan desu
User Image

Aw, they look super-adorable! Thanks for drawing them. heart
Izzy-chan desu
I'm so glad you like it then, I was worried I didn't well xD;

Edit: AHH, it's in your siggy *happyhappy* Eee, thank youu <33
Izzy-chan desu
Ohh, checked out your art collection, nice!! =D Ah, you might want to save them though in case people upload onto photobucket and clear it out later or move images around, so you don't lose them *nods*

Angelic Mage

Cheezieball
Izzy-chan desu
Ohh, checked out your art collection, nice!! =D Ah, you might want to save them though in case people upload onto photobucket and clear it out later or move images around, so you don't lose them *nods*

Already did that to most of the images.
Cheezieball

xDD Yeah, we'll see! It's a possibility =3 I'd definitely put more effort into than my old freebie thread, which was fun and had no real responsibilities attached to it^^;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

Males have longer fins and a 'beard' when they flare out

User Image

Like that, girls dont have that black beard under their gill plates (tho they flare just as often). it's to make the male look bigger, more intimidating.

Girls generally have shorter fins, and aren't as flamboyant but they're still super colorful and lovely once you give them a good home. Wonders what clean water and warmth and space to swim does for them.

But yeah, can't keep males together cuz they fight for territory. There are some theories to having exceptionally large 'ponds' to keep males and females in communities, but the idea is just too large and there'd be no way to keep a close eye on things. Females can be together in a tank, so long as there's at least 4 so the agression is a little more balanced among them. The mroe females, the more hidey places and such, the less the agression, and the happier the fish. Males just aren't that good at co-existing with eachother.

Thusly male bettas needs their own space, usually their own tank. And while they don't need a large tank (2.5 g minimum is best to start at), those tanks take up space. And I currently have 20 fish, and 11 tanks. I'm running out of room for me xD

Btw, that little guy is my Nyx <3 He's such a fierce little cutie ^^
Izzy-chan desu
Ah, my bad then ^^; Just saw a removed image icon and didn't think ><;
Kyndemoo
xD Ah, I'm sure you'd do it well, not accepting too many and stuff *nods*
x_Syrazel_x
Ohh, I guess fish people know these things *looks for beard* Not sure if what I am looking at is a 'beard'
But I see, that makes sense, and you do have many fish @_@ Must be hard finding space for all of them @w@;;
Izzy-chan desu

Drools at your art from Prosopagnosia. So cute and smooth *u*
x_Syrazel_x

Aww, he's so cute
Cheezieball

I've been trying to see what I can do quickly and the things I can do quickly are really messy lol @_@ I think maybe I just need to tighten up my workflow and maybe I could do something good in an hour?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff