Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Nah I think you're pretty good with jokes.

Ehehehe. That's the point. Blonde jokes are usually all about making the blonde seem dumb, but this one makes the blonde super smart. Ahahahah. I'm not very good at telling it.

Ohhhh. Harry Potter. Hmmm. I read the books a long time ago, so I don't remember. I know giving house elves a sock frees them!

edit:
User Image OTL I don't know how to draw it right.

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball
But still~ I mean, the people would have been waiting right?
Pounded
Oooh *q* Sounds yummy!

I'm a bit better now, even though I just did 2 hours of tutoring xD The subject was fun, I like easy maths xDD

Farewell! *waves* *flutters hand*

Junett
Ehh xD;

Ohhh! No, you told it well! I just didn't get that being smart was the joke xD I'm kinda dumb ._.;;

Oh! That bit where DObby got freed, I didn't get it the first time around -_-;; I was just confused xD

And thank yoouu! Yaaay, sparkle, sparkle! I like that expression! Lookin' sharp, Cheezie! *talking to self* @w@;

Pixitella

Yeah, it would have sucked =/ I spent an hour waiting and checking 2 bus stops .-. I knew there was something up down the road (I didn't know at the time what had happened exactly) but I didn't know it affected so much of the main road >< I ended up taking a train home
Ultimecia

Ohohoho
User Image

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball

Yeah, it would have sucked =/ I spent an hour waiting and checking 2 bus stops .-. I knew there was something up down the road (I didn't know at the time what had happened exactly) but I didn't know it affected so much of the main road >< I ended up taking a train home
Trains are still alright. o3o I want to try riding one. c:
Pixitella

You've never been on one before? =O If you ever do then, try to pick a nice one *nods* We have some sardine cans that have no aircon and it's quite awful when there's lots of people and the weather is warm ><

Or rowdy people! I don't like that either .-.

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball

You've never been on one before? =O If you ever do then, try to pick a nice one *nods* We have some sardine cans that have no aircon and it's quite awful when there's lots of people and the weather is warm ><

Or rowdy people! I don't like that either .-.
Nope, I havent been on one ever. o3o meep~ I'll make sure to choose something nice. c:

rowdy people can be irritating.
Pixitella

Woow, that's kinda amazing *nods*

Yeah >< And people talking really loudly on their phones @_@

So watcha working on now? =D

Sugary Gaian

Cheezieball

Woow, that's kinda amazing *nods*

Yeah >< And people talking really loudly on their phones @_@

So watcha working on now? =D
o3o we dont have trains here anymore.

Ack~ that mostly~ ; u ; when someone calls me i usually try to tell them to just call me bacl.

im just playing on zomg. xc
Pixitella

Whaaaat? Where do you live? And why don't you have them? What do you have instead? So many questions @_@

xD I try to make it quick

Ohh, I don't even know how to play zomg anymore >< Not to make gold anyway
I'm so poor now .-. I should work on my commissions

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

Not at the moment. o uo;
How are youuu?

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Ahhh no you're not dumb.;3;

whoa Cheezie you played zOMG? I stopped playing it too though.

Errr... I think that's what happened when Harry gave Dobby the sock. I'm actually not sure. Oh it looks like one person who voted in the poll got it! I wonder which option will win in the poll.

Blehh it doesn't look right. huh that's true. If someone drew a picture of you, you could talk to it. So confusing.
I could use some socks. All I have are white ones and my stupid boot stains them black :s

Sarcastic Strawberry

Most of my socks are neon colors with different patterns. emotion_kirakira
x_ T r i s t e _x
I'm good, the weather got warm again @_@ Like this, people will get sick more easily >< Sudden changes in weather, ahhh

And there was a weird bug in my curtains that has disappeared, eeee, where did it go? ><

I like your socks xD

Junett
Yeah, stopped playing zomg ages ago! And now there are different things in it and I just can't be bothered to relearn it .-.

It is! But at the time, I was very confused about what was going on xD
That sock voter could just really want socks though, aha

I talk to myself sometimes @_@

hpanna

Oh no >< Hmm, maybe you need some black socks?

My socks are pretty random, there are the normal white ones with some label on it, striped ones, ones with animals on it, thick ones, weird ones that have these white sticky dots on the bottom.. oh, I heard Giordano sells socks that don't get worn out easily which I am interested to see and maybe buy! Cos some of mine are getting a little worn

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff