Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Cheezieball
hpanna

Your character on Soulcrash is amazing! Took so many hits and didn't die =OO

XD Just luck or your awesome stats. My def is one of my weaker stats.

I love your astra teleport. It can kill two opponents 8D
hpanna

=OO It killed two people?? I have never seen it do that before! =OOO
Cheezieball
hpanna

=OO It killed two people?? I have never seen it do that before! =OOO

Yep, if they're close enough to your energy circle before you disappear
hpanna

=OO That sounds epic, I'd like to see that! And dang, love your naginata, the reach it has! xD

Shapeshifter

ahhhhh omigosh have you guys seen the shop npcs' halloween costumes? eek

Also, Cheezie here is reference of my old avatar since I'm going to change it.

User Image
Junett
ahhhhh omigosh have you guys seen the shop npcs' halloween costumes? eek

Also, Cheezie here is reference of my old avatar since I'm going to change it.

User Image

Yep! I love them!

Cute avvie : D
Junett
Thanks for the ref! And yeah, cute avi! ^^
hpanna

You guys, I think you already know but I'll say it to be sure xD I'm going to be slow on your arts ._.;; Cos I have some assignments all due near each other and gaahh, I thought I would have time in between but nope ><; But I definitely, definitely will get them done!
Junett

Hey Junett, you did a bit of anatomy right? Do you know what the spaces between your fingers are called? If anything?

It's just that I was watching this clip of a show called 'Would I lie to you' and one of the guests mentioned that the bit between your thumb and foreginfer is called a 'clooney/cluney' or something, dunno how to spell it >< I tried to google it but it wasn't helpful .-.

Shapeshifter

ovo No idea. I haven't heard anything about those.

and aghhh. The fire alarm has been going off since 6 am. It's horrible. It went off at 6. then at 7. then 7:30

gonk
Junett

xD Ah well, thanks, eheh
Learning a lot from watching this British game show xD

Dang D: What's wrong with it, do you know?

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

British game show? Which one was it?

it went off again. gonk
it's malfunctioning... BUT THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT. scream
No hurry, cheezie. Good luck on your assignments

D: stupid fire alarm. Hope they fixed it

Shapeshifter

hpanna

I don't even know if they fixed it. crying I just ended up going to class without sleep.

gosh today was just the worst day ever. The fire alarm went off 7 times starting at 6am. I didn't get any sleep and was not focused during any of my classes today. I just ended up recording all the lectures.

And then to make matters worse, my school sent me 4 emails and texts and phone calls saying there was a shooter on campus and shots were fired take shelter. They even called my parents 3 times and everyone else's parents too.

I was really freaking out. And then like 10 minutes later they just said it was a mistake and there was no shooting on campus. It was just "a mistake in test of the emergency notifications"

AHHHH YOU DO NOT MESS UP AND TELL EVERYONE THERE IS A SCHOOL SHOOTING
Junett
hpanna

I don't even know if they fixed it. crying I just ended up going to class without sleep.

gosh today was just the worst day ever. The fire alarm went off 7 times starting at 6am. I didn't get any sleep and was not focused during any of my classes today. I just ended up recording all the lectures.

And then to make matters worse, my school sent me 4 emails and texts and phone calls saying there was a shooter on campus and shots were fired take shelter. They even called my parents 3 times and everyone else's parents too.

I was really freaking out. And then like 10 minutes later they just said it was a mistake and there was no shooting on campus. It was just "a mistake in test of the emergency notifications"

AHHHH YOU DO NOT MESS UP AND TELL EVERYONE THERE IS A SCHOOL SHOOTING

D: OMG. What a mess!
Hope you get some rest tonight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out