How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Lucyiena

Thank you!! ^__^ Battle! I'ma battle! Have you seen the new game I put in? xD
Cheezieball
Lucyiena

Thank you!! ^__^ Battle! I'ma battle! Have you seen the new game I put in? xD

Yeaaah! Cool idea =]

Oh yeah, the other day I was thinking of this little game we might be able to play... Kinda like that game where we make stories by taking turns to say sentences but with drawing? So we could make a little manga thing and each person takes a turn to draw a panel. What do you think?^^ Something to do for fun

Lance is glowing Thread
Lucyiena

Sounds fun! Reminds me of that Avatar Royale thread where they fight with drawings xD Is this just you and me? Or anyone? I don't think anyone else would play with us T__T;; But it's okay.. if I have you <333 xDD
Cool, I got about 1.9k from his tank!
Cheezieball

I haven't seen that avatar royale thing but it sounds interesting! And I was thinking it could just be some form of entertainment for your customers? xD So just make it open to anyone really... But I don't know, I didn't spend that long thinking about it^^;
i feel cut sif i wouldn't play T^T
Lucyiena

I thiink I got about 1.5k? xD

Yeah! I was thinking of joining buut.. I dunno, lol, guess I forgot xD The pics were funny though xD

Ah! That sounds like fun! xD So maybe a short panel.. and then.. someone else? And shown as [1] [2] [3].. @_@ *Thinks* Sounds fun xD OH!

nancelot

You guys, what do you think of a weekly raffle? For a sketch (of my choice) 25g to enter, limit one per person, and just draw at the end of the week (Friday or something) You think it's too much work? Sound okay?

Cheezieball rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Kyung-Nim

Syr-Simi

The Lady Twele

D-d-ddddddd-BATTLE! Roll a single 10 sided die and beat my roll to win a free sketch chibi!

Haha, really testing my luck rolling against 3 people xD
nancelot

=O Yay! Okay, so 3 players xD Hmm, when should we start? Any rules? I think there should be a size limit @_@;;
Definitely a size limit but I'm not sure exactly what size >.>

The raffle thing really depends on your own work load... Maybe only have it on lighter weeks?
Cheezieball
oh so now you're like 'oh yeah nancelot!' *sniff* accepted xD yeah size limit!!! otherwise it'll be like 900px and 250px and like...idk some other random sizes >w<

The Lady Twele rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Inchi's Partner

Cheezieball
*has a go*

Inchi's Partner

Bah. sweatdrop
Lucyiena
500x500? <_> Just a panel or two? Whatever you can fit in 500x500? xDDD And mm.. okay ^^ It's only a sketch.. but sometimes I do feel like bleehgjfgb Maybe I can ask one of you guys to draw for me LOL Okay, I'm a bad person, I won't do that ._.;;
nancelot
xDDD 250 >< What's a good size.. *strokes beard* Who wants to start? When do we start? xD
The Lady Twele
Aw, better luck next time ^^;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas