Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36082474226804 36.1% [ 70 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.18041237113402 18.0% [ 35 ]
Howdy 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 22 ]
What's up? 0.12371134020619 12.4% [ 24 ]
How do you do? 0.22164948453608 22.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 194 ]
Hotarla
:00 That's awesoome! I haven't listened to his music but.. I've.. seen his CDs? xDD; Aha, I've only ever seen him in dramas, eheheh
I had to google him since I only know faces, that guy! I do recognise him, he was bad eAe He looks familiar though, like I've seen him in something else but I don't remember what

xDD The guy's name was Aaron something.. *googles* My bad, Alec Su not Aaron Something xDD;

I agree with the modern dramas thing! So much talking and they're so dramatic.. like that evil person needs a doctor, how can they be so psycho?? xD Some are still alright though, but I'm a fan of action-y things xD

Sparkling Shapeshifter

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
:00 That's awesoome! I haven't listened to his music but.. I've.. seen his CDs? xDD; Aha, I've only ever seen him in dramas, eheheh
I had to google him since I only know faces, that guy! I do recognise him, he was bad eAe He looks familiar though, like I've seen him in something else but I don't remember what

xDD The guy's name was Aaron something.. *googles* My bad, Alec Su not Aaron Something xDD;

I agree with the modern dramas thing! So much talking and they're so dramatic.. like that evil person needs a doctor, how can they be so psycho?? xD Some are still alright though, but I'm a fan of action-y things xD

His music is awesome, you should listen! >w<
Yeahh Louis was a bad guyyyy, he was the 8th Prince and he was fighting with the 4th Prince for the throne...Ox that's all I really know about it since this is actual history, I've only watched 3 eps lol!

LOOOOL well still have no idea who that person is...xDDDD

everything just seems better in period era clothing lool! modern clothing is so BLAH and boring! XD;;
and I like how some period dramas have some fantasy mixed into it...>w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games