Total Votes:[ 271 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1585 1586 1587 > >> >>> »|

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
For you I would try! But I don't know how to make the chibis reach each other xD They have a limb length deficiency xD Oh! Livestreaming is ON!

Edit: It disconnected = 3=
Edit: Some weird choppy connection?

That's fine xD I'm sure with some pose ideas we'd be able to manage that easily~ ... as long as you're still willing to draw said pose ideas xD;

And I'd love to watch you stream, but I'm at work and that's a big no no TT_____TT I wish you luck with it though!~
Aliyune

Aww, thank you =) I will do my best ^__^

Lancealittle

Hmm, we will have to see then xD

Oh yeah.. xDD My hands are sooo cold, and I'm also happy/excited about this livestream thing, so I'm shaking a lot while trying to draw D:

I'm hungry ><

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Hmm, we will have to see then xD

Oh yeah.. xDD My hands are sooo cold, and I'm also happy/excited about this livestream thing, so I'm shaking a lot while trying to draw D:

Sounds like a plan xD When the time comes, I'll ask you about them xP

Awww, that's no good! I hope you can warm them up so they shake a little bit less... as for being happy and excited, I won't say cure that XD Those are good things to be XP

And if you're hungry, grab something small to munch on D=

Finally, thanks again for bumping and grabbing my tank x3 ... I wish more people would bump at least once T__T
Lancealittle

No probs!

Once I get into it it sooort of goes away. But still, thank goodness for er.. virtual and real life erasers!

I don't want to eat because then I'd have to brush my teeth and floss all over again T__T I'll just bear it xD

And I always bump ^^ Least I could do after grabbing a tank and making goold xD I kind of stink at it though xD
Lancealittle

AHA! Check 'em out! I had lots of fun drawing her, so I didn't know which to choose, so I did them all =D

This is not following protocol at all, I should have watermarked, but you're my buddy, buddy, so we're cool xD
Aliyune

I forgot to ask for a colour! ^^; And what sort of person is she like? Any hobbies? x]

I think I will sleep soon, but just so I know for tomorrow ^^

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Any shade of blue is good <3
She loves dancing, singing, drawing, anything artistic ^^
Aliyune

Okay! Thank you ^__^ I will try to think of something creative before I go to sleep xD

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Lancealittle

AHA! Check 'em out! I had lots of fun drawing her, so I didn't know which to choose, so I did them all =D

This is not following protocol at all, I should have watermarked, but you're my buddy, buddy, so we're cool xD

.... If I could smack you for being over zealous and to kind, I would right now XD But none the less, I love them all X//3 Thanks so much Cheezie! ... you better accept my trade or else D<

Okay, too tired to do anything productive 'cept lay in bed and think/sleep xD Goodniiight~

Who am I talking to?

Edit: Lance! G'night! *waves*

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball

Okay, too tired to do anything productive 'cept lay in bed and think/sleep xD Goodniiight~

Who am I talking to?

Edit: Lance! G'night! *waves*

xD You were talking to me, that's who XP

But yes, have a good night and I will hopefully talk to you later! Sleep well Cheezie!~
Lancealittle

Ahh, thank you for the trade and ridiculous tip! x]

Gahh, I don't want to study ><

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Lancealittle

Ahh, thank you for the trade and ridiculous tip! x]

It's quite alright xD You deserved it xP And now maybe you'll let me poke you about more of them? =3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff