Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I've never tried frog! But bones.. ehh, I don't like too many bones eAe; Like in some fish
Yeah, kangaroo and camel isn't a normal thing xD; I was on a hospitality excursion, eheheh

Ahahaha, I like the cake xD Although now we seem to just get cake randomly, like right now there is chocolate cake in the fridge, aha

Lol, that's something! Eh, my avatar is already wearing red and white, I don't need to change xD

XD yeahh Frog! or more precisely, frog legs...xD;; Ox tongue is good too! *w*
yeaaaah I hate bones...pfffffffft...xP

oooh I see...xD sounds interesting though!

ehh my cake this year had waaay too much cream and I hate cream..xD;;

I'm making a red white and green avatar...xD
Hotarla
Hmmm, not sure if I've tried ox tongue.. I've tried duck tongue? xD

Awww, I like cream ;w; But yeah, interesting how a lot of people I know don't like cream when it's shown as being super popular on TV xD

Ohoho, that's nice! Ahh, I'd wear a santa hat IRL if it wasn't too flipping hot for that xD Actually the weather isn't that hot, but still not good for that kind of hat xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Hmmm, not sure if I've tried ox tongue.. I've tried duck tongue? xD

Awww, I like cream ;w; But yeah, interesting how a lot of people I know don't like cream when it's shown as being super popular on TV xD

Ohoho, that's nice! Ahh, I'd wear a santa hat IRL if it wasn't too flipping hot for that xD Actually the weather isn't that hot, but still not good for that kind of hat xD

ohhh duck tongue is good! c: its got this crunchy cartilage part at the tip...xP I've also eaten duck heads and duck brainzzz!

I HATE CREAMM! And every time I see someone on tv take the whip cream can and spray it into their mouth, I cringe and go like EWWWWW HOW CAN THEY DO THAT!?! It disgusts me...><

XDDDD LOOL I think I have reindeer antlers somewhere...and probably a santa hat...xD;;
AHH for some reason, when you mentioned santa hats in Australia, I remember that one episode of Digimon (season two) where the digidestined traveled all over the world and stuff...xD
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
I found the texture weird xD I've tried the neck though.. is that close enough to be the head? xD Not brains though, aha

Loool, I like cream, I tried that once but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be? xD; Not that it was bad, just more like 'oh, so it's just like this' /moves on xD

Reindeer antlers! Those would be nice xD
Lol, did they go to Australia?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I found the texture weird xD I've tried the neck though.. is that close enough to be the head? xD Not brains though, aha

Loool, I like cream, I tried that once but it wasn't as fun as I thought it would be? xD; Not that it was bad, just more like 'oh, so it's just like this' /moves on xD

Reindeer antlers! Those would be nice xD
Lol, did they go to Australia?

loool but its crunchy! XD oh yeah I've had the neck for chickens and ducks...xD my dad likes them in particular but I don't like all those finicky bones again...xP
brainzzzzzzz~ emotion_zombie

XDDDD LOL I seeeee.....xP I once had this fruity tasting cream that was delicious though! Ox but it was just the one time and I never had it again...Ox *was during some event thing*

they have BELLS on them too I think..x.D
yeah they did go to Australia! XD and there was a Santa Claus who turned out to be one of Gennai's clones and they were chasing digimon across the great barrier reef...xD
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Lol, my mum really likes the duck necks too xD
xDD Ohh, have you heard of ehh, eating sheep brains? Part of me thinks that's weird, but considering the things we've eaten, it doesn't seem that weird? xD

Was it by itself? Or on a cake? :0

Aww, that's cute! Could become annoying though, lol
Lol, wooahh, sounds like a crazy adventure xDD Ahh, our Great Barrier Reef.. it'd be nice if the people in charge would stop being stupid and protect it already =/ Makes me sad how dumb people can be TTATT

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol, my mum really likes the duck necks too xD
xDD Ohh, have you heard of ehh, eating sheep brains? Part of me thinks that's weird, but considering the things we've eaten, it doesn't seem that weird? xD

Was it by itself? Or on a cake? :0

Aww, that's cute! Could become annoying though, lol
Lol, wooahh, sounds like a crazy adventure xDD Ahh, our Great Barrier Reef.. it'd be nice if the people in charge would stop being stupid and protect it already =/ Makes me sad how dumb people can be TTATT

no I haven't....xD but it might be good? Iunno compared to what with already eaten, as you say...xD doesn't seem very weird...xP

it was with a lavacake...:>

LOOOL it could be...xP
yeaaaaaaah you should watch it! emotion_kirakira Digimon is awesomesauce! >w< *so tempted to watch it again* dunno how many times I've rewatched it hurrrrr...>.>
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
I would guess it tastes like.. something intestines xD I forget which animal it was orz

I don't think I've tried a lavacake :0 /googles Yep, I haven't xD

xDD I only ever saw it on TV, ahaha
I think a later series is on TV now, Digimon.. fusion?? I catch a bit sometimes, not really sure what's happening in the storyline, I don't think I watch enough xD I saw something about.. a cake like land? That got overtaken by a bear digimon that wanted to eat all the sweets?? @w@

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I would guess it tastes like.. something intestines xD I forget which animal it was orz

I don't think I've tried a lavacake :0 /googles Yep, I haven't xD

xDD I only ever saw it on TV, ahaha
I think a later series is on TV now, Digimon.. fusion?? I catch a bit sometimes, not really sure what's happening in the storyline, I don't think I watch enough xD I saw something about.. a cake like land? That got overtaken by a bear digimon that wanted to eat all the sweets?? @w@
pig intestines? xD Iunno....*named a random animal*

xD lavacake is pretty awesome and so delicious! at least, the one I ate at the time was...xP

no nooooo you have to watch the earlier seasons, they're the best! Ox everything gets progressively worse as the series goes on...xD;; I haven't watched any of the newer seasons...pfffffffft!
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Probably xD

I've seen it offered by KFC.. not really anywhere else @w@; I wonder where else I could find it

Lol, things usually seem to go that way, huh ;w;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Probably xD

I've seen it offered by KFC.. not really anywhere else @w@; I wonder where else I could find it

Lol, things usually seem to go that way, huh ;w;

LOL like wooot! XD

really? KFC? o-o as in Kentucky Fried Chicken? >.> didn't know they had cake there...XD;;

yeahh it really does...;w; I hear there's a new season of Digimon coming out in 2015 though! Ox characters look a bit similar to the original digidestined...c:
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Aha, yeah, sometimes they have something special for dessert, not sure if they're permanent.. NO WAIT, it wasn't KFC, it was Dominos xD

Woow, how long has it been going for?? xD Ehh, but a lot of the old cartoons have been going on for a while, like Yu Gi Oh, even though that problem with the pyramid stuff happening got solved, now there's new stuff, like aliens, lol

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Aha, yeah, sometimes they have something special for dessert, not sure if they're permanent.. NO WAIT, it wasn't KFC, it was Dominos xD

Woow, how long has it been going for?? xD Ehh, but a lot of the old cartoons have been going on for a while, like Yu Gi Oh, even though that problem with the pyramid stuff happening got solved, now there's new stuff, like aliens, lol

XD LOL never heard of it here pffffffft...xP and Dominos? Dominos pizza? xD

OH FOR YEARSSSSSSS! XD Iunno, I think it was only shortly after Pokemon came out? I'll hafta check my dates but thereabouts...xP I remember watching both Pokemon and Digimon in my heyday...xD

YUGIOHHH I USED TO COLLECT TEH CARDS CUZ THEY WERE PURTTYYY! emotion_awesome
Haven't watched it in years, don't even know what happened in the original series... rofl
­­­­­­­­­
Hotarla
Yeah, Dominos pizza xD Special desserts sometimes, ahaha

Yeeahh, I remember it coming out after Pokemon, maaan, it's been so long, lol xDD

Did you know how to play?? xD I didn't collect any cards, I didn't get how to play either, lol
I don't really remember either lol, 'cept something about pyramid pieces.. pharoah pieces?? And Seto Kaiba.. uhh, I don't really remember what the goal was, lol.. beat Seto? Collect the pieces??

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Yeah, Dominos pizza xD Special desserts sometimes, ahaha

Yeeahh, I remember it coming out after Pokemon, maaan, it's been so long, lol xDD

Did you know how to play?? xD I didn't collect any cards, I didn't get how to play either, lol
I don't really remember either lol, 'cept something about pyramid pieces.. pharoah pieces?? And Seto Kaiba.. uhh, I don't really remember what the goal was, lol.. beat Seto? Collect the pieces??

really!? well I didn't know that...xD gosh you have the same fast food restaurants as we do! rofl

YES, YES IT HAS BEEN! rofl

NOPE! XD I just collected the cards cuz of all the pretty art! emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome
Nooooo well there was that but the story goes into a wayyyy lot more depth than that! XD I think I remember watching the a clip of the finale or something as I was flipping channels and like Yami Yugi and Yugi get like separated in some strange wayyy and then they duel and then Yugi wins and Yami leaves with all his ancient Egyptian buddies and go back to wherever they came from...? rofl I HAVE NO IDEAAAAAAAA~
­­­­­­­­­

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces