Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Mokoni
Owly March, thanks! I'll keep that in mind if I think about commissions again xD
Hotarla
Lol, I don't follow that one either xD I've seen a few eps of some seasons.. some tasks seem crazily time consuming oAo;; Like that bale of hay one?? Where they had to unroll bales to find.. something eAe; Some team took hours and hours

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
You're welcome <3

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Mokoni
Owly March, thanks! I'll keep that in mind if I think about commissions again xD
Hotarla
Lol, I don't follow that one either xD I've seen a few eps of some seasons.. some tasks seem crazily time consuming oAo;; Like that bale of hay one?? Where they had to unroll bales to find.. something eAe; Some team took hours and hours

OWL MARCHHH...I don't remember what bundle or whatnot that came from... rofl I must've gotten it because I have the Owl March... rofl

oooh I think I remember that one! it was like sorta "finding a needle in a haystack" type task....OX
Hotarla
It kind of feels like you have everything!! xD

eAe; I don't think my luck would be so bad that I'd stay back the longest, but I get the feeling I'd still be there for some hours orz That's a time consuming task

It seems fun as a game though, the Amazing Race, not the hay bales xD;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla

eAe; I don't think my luck would be so bad that I'd stay back the longest, but I get the feeling I'd still be there for some hours orz That's a time consuming task

it does, doesn't it? >< I don't think I even liked the owl March, it was the other items I wanted lol!

Loool yeahhh I wouldn't want to encounter a task like that!
Also Canada has its own amazing race where they mostly stay in Canada to do it so now Canadians can join the race! C:

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla

it does, doesn't it? >< I don't think I even liked the owl March, it was the other items I wanted lol!

Loool yeahhh I wouldn't want to encounter a task like that!
Also Canada has its own amazing race where they mostly stay in Canada to do it so now Canadians can join the race! C:
Hotarla
xDD Aww, you look so fluffy todaay~

:00 That's neat! Wait, like anyone can join or it's for the people who jointhe show? xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
xDD Aww, you look so fluffy todaay~

:00 That's neat! Wait, like anyone can join or it's for the people who jointhe show? xD

emotion_kirakira why thank you! >w<

oh well they have to get like a physical checkup, just to see if you're suited or able to do the race...c: but yeah anyone can participate! c: so you can apply with a friend or family member or spouse or whatnot...c:
Hotarla
Ohh, that's neat! Ahh, I don't think I can do it xD Some of it seems based on luck, which is alright xD But anything too physical.. I think I am too weak, lol xD That's just running without carrying anything, they usually have that massive backpack too, right?? xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Ohh, that's neat! Ahh, I don't think I can do it xD Some of it seems based on luck, which is alright xD But anything too physical.. I think I am too weak, lol xD That's just running without carrying anything, they usually have that massive backpack too, right?? xD

yeaaaaaaaah I probably am totally NOT in the peak physical condition that some of these runners are in...Ox

althoughhh there have been many types of runners for the race, like runners who are missing limbs or can't speak or something or another...Ox
Hotarla
Yeahh, some people even train for it xD

Ahh, really? That's good, there are a lot of activities that don't rely on strength after all, like the eat-this-weird-thing lol

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Yeahh, some people even train for it xD

Ahh, really? That's good, there are a lot of activities that don't rely on strength after all, like the eat-this-weird-thing lol
yeahhh those crazy sport addicts pfffft!

I don't mind the eat this weird thing task...xD I've eaten weird things in my time soooo lol! Asians eat weird things lol!

Celebratin mahh birfday todaiii~
Hotarla
Lol, me too, but I don't mean things we eat that are weird but we are okay with, lol, cos I'm Asian too and have eaten things even I think are weird, but I mean.. stuff that I consider tooo weird, lol, like fried spiders and bugs orz

I laughed with my mum when we watched some other show.. like err, Fear Factor maybe? Something like that, and they were eating duck eggs, loool

:000 Happy Birthdaaayy!!! Did you get cake?? Did you have fun? I hope you had a love, lovely daayy!! > 7<

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol, me too, but I don't mean things we eat that are weird but we are okay with, lol, cos I'm Asian too and have eaten things even I think are weird, but I mean.. stuff that I consider tooo weird, lol, like fried spiders and bugs orz

I laughed with my mum when we watched some other show.. like err, Fear Factor maybe? Something like that, and they were eating duck eggs, loool

:000 Happy Birthdaaayy!!! Did you get cake?? Did you have fun? I hope you had a love, lovely daayy!! > 7<

OOOH well yeah I might not eat THAT stuff! maybe...xD;; even if there were a million bucks on the line or whatever it was...xD

LOOOOOL YEAH I remember, laughing over fear factor when they eat things that, to Asians, aren't really that disgusting...xD

I did get cake but I didn't eat it yet...xD;; I was so busy and stressed over my friend's birthday TOMORROW that I couldn't really fully enjoy my own birthday... rofl *coloring her card now*
Hotarla
Lool, yeah, I dunno if I could, a million dollars is a lot.. I would really want it, but could I eat that.. eue;;;

Ohh, but there are other things, not even having to eat it but putting it in your mouth.. I think there was one where they had to transfer worms from point A to B and that was gross eAe;;

Awww, you should still enjoy yourself!! Why do all the celebratory dates sort of clump together @w@;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff