Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Proud Heckler

Cheezieball

right?! a friend of mine has been hunting down a new site to move to. And like, iunno i dont think i could leave. been on gaia forever, and i keep coming back. its not like myspace where a new fad can replace it. even though it sucks on many levels, theres a nostalgia about here that brings me back x3 even if i hardly ever draw, and never have the time to roleplay, and only talk to like 4 of my friends haha its still a home.

and i think so ^_^
my hair is super poofy now that ive woken up haha but i like how it came out. its so dead now though. the mass of my hair has been bleached like 4 times now, then got toner and its like straw. so imma stop bleaching that part for now and iunno, maybe go into a salon to get the roots done up every month now xD;; trying to grow it out

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Hmm, sounds interesting xD I don't really like conspriacy cos the people involved are usually insane, lol, but it's interesting xD

I dunno, the only plot I read was the one you mentioned xDD I just saw that there were other dramas with that title

I don't think I've heard of that 'lake effect' before @w@; Today is really hot orz

Ohh I dunno if its gonna be like that loool...xD what really happens I think is that the main female character (the large turned skinny woman) believes that the accident that "killed" her was in fact not an accident...xD at least, that's what I'm getting from the episode summaries lool!

really? xD that's the only Sakura I know though...xD;; but yeah, pretty interesting series! although it can get...er...slight cheesy...xD;; like the way Sakura does her cheesy punchlines and stuff...xD if you watch it, you'll know what I mean pfffffft...xP

well I suppose if you're surrounded by lakes, you get more...precipitation? I have NO idea...xD;;
today is really cold...xD although not as cold as yesterday or the day before...xD
Dr Bean Cat
Yeeaahh, I am waiting for a site that is like old non-crappy Gaia xD I want a good art community like we used to have here xD I didn't mind drawing for pixel gold but I don't like how it's worth sooo much less just the next day ene

Ahh, looks good, so fluffy, I wanna taaach *w*
Ahh, take care of it ;o; Maybe one of those cream thingos?? That.. soften.. or something.. xD;

Hotarla
:0 But that IS insane, a conspiracy to kill someone orz

Lol, it's a Japanese drama, aren't they usually a little cheesy? xD It's so hard to pull off cheesy lines though, ahaha

Lolol xDD I don't know either, ahaha
Today is less hot! Still warm, but not as bad as yesterday too, aha, are we mirroring each other?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
:0 But that IS insane, a conspiracy to kill someone orz

Lol, it's a Japanese drama, aren't they usually a little cheesy? xD It's so hard to pull off cheesy lines though, ahaha

Lolol xDD I don't know either, ahaha
Today is less hot! Still warm, but not as bad as yesterday too, aha, are we mirroring each other?

Well that's only what they SAY in the episode summaries, I still haven't finished the second episode! XD

Yeah I suppose...xD STILL this one is reaaaaaaal cheesy....xD I feel sorry for Saburo though...Ox he's this quiet, dependable guy who works at Sakura's grandmother's tea/sake house and he's the chef there and stuff. He's totally in LOVE with Sakura but she's COMPLETELY clueless about it. Her sister and grandmother know though and they kinda quietly cheer him on. He'd make all these specialty dishes and snacks JUST FOR SAKURA and all she does is argue with Tatsuaki (or whatever his name is), one of the lead detectives at the police station she works at. Her grandmother remarked once that Sakura is never the type of person to be so argumentative and loud and you can see how Saburo kind of silently despairs over it all... rofl THE POOR GUY, I TOTALLY FEEL FOR HIM! And Tatsuaki doesn't like how Sakura gets permission all the time to do undercover jobs that he feels can be solved by the detective unit and everything and so he's always up in her face about it and of course Sakura has something to say about that! But, he's not so secretly in love with Kokoro, this really popular female DJ (whom no one knows her identity!) for their region of Komagome. Problem with this? SAKURA IS KOKORO AS WELL! rofl And he sends her DJ persona all these love letters and stuff (because she would choose letters and postcards sent in by listeners and read them on air) and he'll be glued to his radio every morning to listen to see if Kokoro was going to read his letter, only to be totally disappointed when she doesn't...XD I'm sure she does it on purpose LOL, since I remember she once chose someone's letter who had a verrrrrrrry similar name to him and he was like "Yes yes yes...!" only to be totally crushed when she reads out a different name..... rofl IT'S SO FUNNY!

LOL I have no idea! rofl
Hotarla
Lol, tell me if it turns crazy xD My mum has been watching these kdramas, the ones with a lot of talking and maybe one death, there always seems to be one or two people who are extremely mean and/or crazy xD;;

Awww, poor Saburo, I really don't like love triangles, I feel so sorry for the third guy (it's usually a guy, isn't it eue) cos half the time he's really nice ;w; And in the beginning, the guy you know she's going to end up with is a jerk ene I mean, he usually becomes a better person, but why would you even like/associate with a jerk in the first place xD;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Lol, tell me if it turns crazy xD My mum has been watching these kdramas, the ones with a lot of talking and maybe one death, there always seems to be one or two people who are extremely mean and/or crazy xD;;

Awww, poor Saburo, I really don't like love triangles, I feel so sorry for the third guy (it's usually a guy, isn't it eue) cos half the time he's really nice ;w; And in the beginning, the guy you know she's going to end up with is a jerk ene I mean, he usually becomes a better person, but why would you even like/associate with a jerk in the first place xD;

I will if I can somehow bring myself to watch the ending of the second episode! rofl

It's not really a love triangle, technically there's no LOVE on all sides yet...xD Tatsuaki is in love with Kokoro the radio DJ version of Sakura, Saburo is in love with Sakura herself and Sakura? HAS NO FLIPPIN' CLUE! XD And Tatsuaki isn't a jerk, he's just one of those "hot-blooded" stereotypical detectives you get...xD The type of guy who's a fitness junkie (although in his case its Judo), can be really smart in some cases and then complete idiots (in love usually lol!) in other cases...xD he's veryyyy funny...XD
Hotarla
So Sakura doesn't like anybody? xD I guess that's fine, she doesn't have to. It'd be funny if she went with somebody else entirely, ahaha

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
So Sakura doesn't like anybody? xD I guess that's fine, she doesn't have to. It'd be funny if she went with somebody else entirely, ahaha

XD No not at the moment...xD I haven't watched episode 4 yet but so far she doesn't really have a love interest...xD;; although I have a feeling that her frequent interactions with the detective maaaaaay become love? xD we'll see I suppose!
Hotarla
It's probably the detective.. the one that they fight with more is usually the one they fall in love with later xD I think I've only read one instance where the main girl likes the nice guy, but that was cos she liked him from the start anyway

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
It's probably the detective.. the one that they fight with more is usually the one they fall in love with later xD I think I've only read one instance where the main girl likes the nice guy, but that was cos she liked him from the start anyway

Yeah it probably is gonna be him...xD;; POOR SABUROOOO!~ gonk
Ohh was there? what series was this? xD
Hotarla
You must take care of him ;w;
It was a manga xD I don't remember the name, ahaha, but if you want, I can try to look for it?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
You must take care of him ;w;
It was a manga xD I don't remember the name, ahaha, but if you want, I can try to look for it?

I totally would! ;w; he's such a sweet dependable kinda guy...;w;
well try? xD of course, if you can't find it that's fine too...>3>
Hotarla
I can't find it orz If I come across it again, I'll definitely link you!

Caught up with castle! xD Weird how his life takes a huge downturn when he doesn't partner with Beckett xD His daughter is much prettier with her natural hair colour too!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I can't find it orz If I come across it again, I'll definitely link you!

Caught up with castle! xD Weird how his life takes a huge downturn when he doesn't partner with Beckett xD His daughter is much prettier with her natural hair colour too!

LOL you do that! >w<

Right? xD its hilarious! I think I'm caught up too with Castle, the last episode was the one with Eposito and Lanie right/ c:
Yeahhh much prettier with her natural hair colour! Ox
Hotarla
With the train? I think so xD; Esposito sure has a cool name
I really like how she's such a good kid and the most mature of the family xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items